CHAPTER - 49

Unexpected Meeting

When Taehyung reached at Jeongguk's cabin he didn't knocked and opened the door without hesitation knowing no one could be inside the room except Gguk during this time.

"Hey Bunn-"

He stopped in middle when his met the sharp eyes of man he was not expecting to see.

"Hyung."

___________________________________________

Taehyung never expected that he will meet Yoongi so early in this life. In his previous life he met the other after he got married to Jeongguk. This was completely unexpected.

This was the man who was his only support in his previous life after Jeongguk's death. Yeah, for some months the older one held grudges and was cold towards him but Taehyung knew that it's was all because of his own actions. For Yoongi, Jeongguk was his only family after all and because of his stupidity Jeongguk died.

Even if the other hated him he never failed to protect him. He always made sure Taehyung was safe. He always made sure that Taehyung was eating well.

Yoongi was the one who would wake him up from his nightmares, was the one who would hold him when he cried his eyes out. He was the one who had protected him from his own self, whenever he become depressed. This man was the reason he survived Five more years after he lost everything.

He immediately looked away because the only temptation he felt after seeing Yoongi was to hug him tightly and cry in his arms. He knew if he kept looking at Yoongi his emotions will burst out and he will embrace the older and it won't end well because in this life they didn't knew each other. This is the first time they are ever meeting.

"Taehyung?" he was brought out of his emotion whirlpool when the older's concerned voice reached his ears.

"Yes Hyung. Wait I can call you hyung right?"

"Yeah you can." Yoongi replied with his soothing voice.

Taehyung nodded and an uncomfortable silence fell in the cabin.

Yoongi saw the younger nervously fiddling with his shirt and he smiled a bit. Taehyung reminded him of younger Jeongguk who used to stand outside his room's door anxiously wanting to enter and play with him.

"You came here to meet Jeongguk?" Yoongi asked.

Well that was a dumb question.

Yoongi thought. Of course Taehyung came to meet Jeongguk.

Yoongi just wanted to break the ice and he was never good at starting conversation so this was a good initiative taken by him. So it means Yoongi hyung didn't hate him right now and with that thought Taehyung calmed down and replied.

"Yes Hyung. Where is he?"

"He is in a meeting. It must be ending in few minutes. You wait here I'll be going." Yoongi said as he stood up and picked the file he was reading earlier.

" You can also wait here hyung." Taehyung said in a small voice.

"I actually have a meeting. I came here just to grab this file." Yoongi assured him. As he was almost near the door when he turned and said

"Taehyung i don't know what happened that you changed so much in just few weeks. But I hope this change is permanent. Jeongguk really loves you and I think he deserves some love back too. You are a nice guy Taehyung that I know but I also know that you trust wrong people.

I have known Jeongguk for all his life and I can assure you that he will keep you happy but he also deserve happiness. For me Jeongguk is the most important person in my life and I don't want to see him broken. I really hope this is not some game. I can feel that you are genuine and I can't help but feel cautious. I hope you won't take my words in wrong way. I'm just concerned for my brother."