CHAPTER - 24

The Party

It was evening and Taehyung was getting ready for the party. His mom was sitting on the bed, not really bothered by the mess Tae had created in his room.

"Bear I don't understand why are you getting ready as if you are going on a date? Its just Mi Kwan's birthday party." His mother questioned.

"Mom I wouldn't have put so much efforts if it was just a simple party. I am Jeongguk's date mom. Jeongguk's. I want to look good mom, I have to look good. Now tell me how I am looking." Taehyung was panicking.

"You are looking beautiful bear. Don't worry Jeongguk is definitely gonna fall for you." His mom winked at him making him turn red.

"Mom! Don't tease me. Go Dad is calling you." Taehyung whined.

"Okay, I'm going but bear you are definitely looking good. Just trust me." His mom said sincerely and left the room.

After sometime he received a message from Jeongguk that he is outside, waiting for him. Taehyung ran downstairs as he yelled 'bye' to his parents who started scolding him for running on the stairs. As he reached the door his heart started beating loudly, his hands started sweating. He started getting nervous. But he calmed himself down and opened the door.

Jeongguk was standing outside, his body leaning on his car, his gaze on his phone. He was dressed in complete black as usual. His hairs groomed perfectly. His coat not hiding his muscles behind it. His tattoos peeking through the coat. His multiple ear piercings giving him a look of handsome model. The small mole under his lips and that scar on his cheek tempting Taehyung more then anything else.

Do you believe in magic? No right. Taehyung didn't believed in that too until the first time he gazed upon Jeongguk after coming back in this life time. He suddenly started believing in magic at that moment.

The feelings that he felt at that moment are same as he is feeling right now seeing Jeongguk standing there. It felt as if someone had casted a spell on him the very time they both locked eyes. Now he is forever spellbound. It felt like he is destined to love Jeongguk with a passion he cannot even describe. He is glad for his cursed past life that drew Taehyung back to Jeongguk, for Taehyung it is a blessing.

Sometimes all this time travel, rebirth feels like a wild dream to him, but if its a dream he want it to come true. It all seems so impossible. That he was able to comeback in time, that he was able to find Jeongguk again, the one other person in this world who fits him so completely and who makes him so happy and loved.

Sometimes when they are together, he'll look over and Jeongguk would be doing something small—something silly like secretly staring at him not knowing Taehyung can feel that stares or scratching his neck after getting caught, embarrassed maybe—and that small things causes this unexplainable surge in his heart.

He can't believe that he is the lucky one who gets to share these moments with Jeongguk, these small, seemingly-insignificant moments. He never thought this would be what his wildest dream would be like, but he is so glad they've come true.

Jeongguk after hearing the sound of door opening looked up from his phone and he felt as if he couldn't breathe.

Taehyung was wearing white shirt with black suit. A red scarf tied around his neck. His messy hairs added their own charms on his looks. He looked beautiful.

For Jeongguk, to say that Taehyung was just beautiful, was an understatement. Taehyung was as beautiful as seeing the last beam of light from the sunset illuminate the surface of an endless ocean. He was like a painted masterpiece that could drive the artist insane with the realisation they could never achieving anything nearly as perfect.