CHAPTER - 3

Rebirth and Past

Taehyung eyes opened wide as he was now soaked and sticky from the wine that was poured over him, he was in dazed state for a while until he came back to his senses. Looking around he felt this was similar, he has already seen this. Oh! he was too familiar with this situation. He had spend 5 years remembering this day, now he is here, he remembers this day like it was yesterday. This is the day where everything changed for him, for worse. That was after this day, he took every wrong decision.

"Taehyung, I'm tired of this , I'm very sorry but I don't feel the same for you. I fell out of love."

Taehyung looked at the person in front of him with an expressionless face with an aura of indifference, then his eyes fell on the smaller and more petite figure of a woman beside that person in such a close distance.

Then his gazed locked again with the said person, what was his name again?, ah! yes, Mi Kwan. The man expressed no guilt and looked at Taehyung as if he was wrong to be present and was not worth to stand in front of him.

"I've heard about your engagement with Jeon Jeongguk" he said angrily, "how could you?"

The other people present in the party looked at him and started whispering as Kwan keep on insulting him, calling him all kinds of names. In the past Taehyung had tried to explain everything to Kwan but the other refused to listen to him and rebuked him, humiliated him and made him afraid to step out in public after the humiliation and the shame.

his gaze went to his uncle who was just standing there and refused to say anything. In the past, his Uncle gave him all kind of excuses, he being the naïve person he was believed all those excuses, and thought that his uncle did the right thing to save the name of the Kim family.

Taehyung reflected his past, his mistakes and thought with shame, 'This man? what did he saw in this pathetic excuse of human back then?' He really was blind in the past.

"And your point is?" Taehyung asked indifferently.

Mi Kwan was taken aback by the coldness of Taehyung, was this the same person who clung to him yesterday? He looked at him as he was looking at someone who is dead to him or is not worthy to stand in front of him.

"You are not even denying it?" Kwan said furiously.

Taehyung calmly and indifferently pointed to the woman next to him.

" You don't seem to be denying that thing over there" he said . Then he simply smiled and said "So you feel the same way, I'm glad the feelings are mutual."

Mi Kwan was speechless. He didn't expected things to turn like this. He thought that Tae is going to cry and will beg to explain everything to him and then he will mercilessly decline the offer of patch up. Taehyung loves him, he treatd him like a god, then why did he seems so indifferent and is looking bored? Why he is acting like this? why is he not crying? He definitely was not expecting this.

Taehyung began to take off his milk white jacket which is now soaked with the red wine and threw it on the woman next to Kwan.

"Oh, I need you to pay for this Or you can dry clean this one and send it back to the Kim Mansion, you do know where that is right? Of course you will know, everyone present here knows" He said smiling it was looking that he was mocking the woman.

He was about to turn away when,

"Ha, you think pretending not to care will make me want you back? Not in this life time. I don't love you and will never take you back." Kwan said arrogantly.

Taehyung didn't replied to Kwan and turned around to leave when his gaze met the gaze of his elder brother, Kim Namjoon who was standing in front of him and looking at him with a blank face but Taehyung could see the question in his eyes. Taehyung eyes started to fill with tears, its been 5 years for him since he saw his brother. Last time he saw him was during his trial when he was given life imprisonment for his parents murder. The look on his brothers face was of disappointment and was looking so dejected. Now looking at his brother face his heart started to filled with longing and he wanted to go and cry in his brother's embrace. But right now, it was not the right time. First he has to apologize to his parents and his brother.