CHAPTER - 7

Career and Park Jimin

Early in morning the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue sky. The bright looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started travelling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment.

Fresh windy cool and crispy air started whistling like an invisible ghost. The red and green in colour birds with chilli like beak started twitting their morning melody. The enormous garden stood like a royal palace and the thick dried strong brown big branches danced welcoming the morning. The green brown beautiful countless leaves whispered to each other about their morning plans. In the morning the big buzzing bumble bees swarmed up in the air in glad searching for sweet honey. The huge trees swung in the wind greeting good morning.The morning seemed so self calming.

And just like the beautiful and calming morning outside, in the room was sleeping a beautiful guy, so peacefully and beautifully that when his mom came in his room couldn't bring herself to wake him up. She just gently kissed his forehead and left the room silently. His hairs were all over his face, making him look more adorable. Sleeping peacefully in his bed, Taehyung was cradling a pillow to his chest. His lips molded into a beautiful sweet smile, maybe he was having a beautiful dream. Sun rays kissing his body giving him a look as of an angel. He was looking like a sleeping Aphrodite.

The sun beaming through his blinds caused him to stir in his sleep. Then a piercing sound of the alarm clock resonating in the room brought him back from the land of sleep. He started to wriggle and stretch within his cosy, warm heaven, which was his bed. Taehyung's eyes slowly fluttered open. He glanced at the alarm clock, which said 8:00 A.M. Getting out of his bed, walking slowly down on the carpeted floor which tickled his tired feet a little, and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, Taehyung went to the balcony's door. When he opened it, he could feel the morning breeze lightly dancing on his face and the bright sun stinging his eyes a little. He sat there for a few moments and admired the nature's beauty. Just like the sunrise brought a brand new warm day after a dark and cold night, this new life is going to bring him happiness and chances to make everything right. From today onwards, he will change the trajectory of his life and bring the doom for his and his family's enemies.

After spending few more moments in the balcony, he stood up and went to freshen up. After coming out from washroom, he picked his phone and texted 'Good Morning' to Gguk, what he didn't expected was a quick response from the other side. Earlier he was going out of his room but after receiving the quick response he sat down on the couch and began exchanging texts with Gguk.

 Earlier he was going out of his room but after receiving the quick response he sat down on the couch and began exchanging texts with Gguk

Taehyung waited for few minutes, but he didn't receive any text back. Maybe, the meeting already started. He then looked at the time and it was almost 9:10 am. So he stood up and left the room. He walked down the stairs and saw there was no one in the dining area except few maids who were cleaning the dining table. So, his dad and brother already went to office, he thought. Then he heard a soothing voice coming from the kitchen, he went there and stood there at the entrance of kitchen, staring as his mother who was making something while humming a song. After few minutes, he cleared his throat almost scaring off his mother.