CHAPTER - 70

The Butterfly Effect

Taehyung was walking towards the Jeongguk's cabin with a frown on his face. Before coming here, he tried to call the other but Jeongguk didn't picked his call nor did he called back.

It has never happened before. No matter how busy Jeongguk is, he always find time to call Taehyung or message him to let him know that he is busy. But today he didn't and it's been one hour since then. If it was some other person maybe then Taehyung wouldn't have been this worried but it's Jeongguk and Taehyung know how he is.

He was about to turn towards the corridor of Jeongguk's personal room when he was stopped by Jeongguk's secretary, Mrs. Choi.

"Mr. Kim, Sir is not there."

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, slightly concerned when he saw Mrs. Choi looking tired and breathing heavily.

"Yes Mr. Kim."

"Just call me Taehyung and can you please tell me where Jeongguk is?"

"Sir is in meeting. It will go on for few more minutes."

"Okay. I will wait in his cabin till then."

"Sir, that room is not available. There is some repairing going on." Mrs. Choi replied in haste.

"Repairing? Why? What happened?" Taehyung asked because as far as he remembered that room was alright when he video called Jeongguk before boarding the flight. What happened in between those eight hours.

"Sir- Actually- Sir Jeon-" Taehyung became more anxious when suddenly Mrs. Choi started acting strange as if she was afraid to answer the question.

"Something really happened. Tell me." Taehyung demanded. He started feeling like it was something big and most definitely related to Jeongguk.

"Sir-" Mrs. Choi hesitated to answer.

"Are you telling me or do you want me to find about it myself?" Taehyung asked belligerently.

"Mr. Jeon had one of his anger attack. He destroyed the room and then he fell unconscious because of extremely high blood pressure." Mrs. Choi answered hesitatingly.

Taehyung's posture became still when he heard what just Mrs. Choi said.

Jeongguk have Intermittent Explosive Disorder. It is a condition that involves sudden outbursts of rage, aggression or violence. Jeongguk had genetically inherited it from his grandfather and his introvert personality increased the risk. But Jeongguk never became violent during his attack, all he do is damage the property/things around him.

He don't get angry much but when he does he explodes. In his previous life Taehyung got to know about it after he encountered Jeongguk during one of his anger attack. He was the one who called the doctor when Jeongguk fell unconscious.

He still remember what doctor said back then.

~*~Taehyung's Previous Life's Memory~*~

"Mr. Jeon's IED has increased too much. It has started affecting his amygdala badly. His brain structure and functions have also started getting altered. If not treated now it can cause depression and heart diseases or Mr. Jeon can attempt intentional injuries or suicide."

"How can it be cured?" Taehyung worriedly asked. He might dislike Jeongguk but he will never wish something like this happening to him.

"He have to attend Psychotherapy, it would be better if it is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Along with that make him practice relaxation techniques like yoga and he have to avoid drinking alcohol till the time his therapy is completed."