CHAPTER - 35

The Journey Pt.2

When Taehyung woke up he was safely tucked in blankets on Jeongguk's laps who was scrolling through some documents on his phone.

"You are working here too." Taehyung drowsily said as he shifted a bit.

"Baby you woke up." Jeongguk exclaimed as he shut off his phone and turned his whole attention towards Taehyung who hummed.

"Its just some documents Soobin send to review." Jeongguk replied as gently stroked Taehyung's hairs.

"That Soobin is stealing your attention from me." Was the whining reply he received from Taehyung who looked at him with cute pout adoring on his lips.

"No one is stealing me from you Baby. I promise I'll not touch any work related documents while we are on trip. It's just that you were sleeping and I was getting bored so I thought why not check some documents." Jeongguk coaxed Taehyung as he pecked his Pout away.

"He better not. And no more work." Taehyung demanded.

"Yes no more work."

"Ggukie how much time is left till we reach our destination." Taehyung asked after sometime.

"Baby, We are soon gonna land in Dubai Airport then after that we have to board one more flight. So approximately 10 more hours. But the next flight is from our private jet, can't let the surprise revealed at the final stage. can we?" Jeongguk answered as he bopped Taehyung's nose.

"Not Fair. Wait did you said One more flight? And did you just said Ten More Hours?" Taehyung asked shocked with this new given information.

"Yes Baby."

"Ohhh I will be so tired when we will reach there. I'll not enjoy at all." Taehyung pouted as he dramatically slammed his head on Jeongguk's chest.

"You will have enough time to rest baby and you will sure enjoy the vacation." Jeongguk replied as he gently rubbed Taehyung's forehead fearing it might.

"Wait let me get up, yours legs would be numb by now. I'm sorry I fell asleep on your lap." Taehyung said as he hurriedly got up from Jeongguk's lap and sat down on his seat and started gently massaging Jeongguk's thighs.

"Its Okay baby, it doesn't hurt at all."

"Don't you dare to lie Ggukie." Taehyung said as he raised his eyebrows towards Jeongguk who gulped.

"Its just little numb but are not hurting." Jeongguk hurriedly said to save himself from Taehyung's wrath.

"Hmm Thought so." Taehyung said as he continued massaging Jeongguk's thighs. Well if he was feeling Jeongguk's thigh muscles then its none of anyone's business because he have rights to do so.

After massaging them for sometime Taehyung turned towards window and lifted the window shades to catch the glimpse of the world under him and saw that the once salmon and purple sky has transformed into a vast expanse of jet black that had engulfed the whole city they were flying above.

A canopy of luminous stars had materialized among the ocean of blackness. Some were dull, merely flickering into existence every now and then, but there was an adequate amount of shimmering stars to illuminate the dark night.

The sky was like black tranquility married to a poetry of stars. It had the softness that called body and brain to rest and let the heart go to its steady rhythm. The dusk comes as a promise of starlight, of those brilliant pearls of the night time that sit as if cushioned upon pure black velvet.

The night was deep, the silvery moon had dotted with the dark blue night sky, and the naughty stars are running around it, chasing and playing. The stars will hold the moon, and the moon will not be lonely tonight!