CHAPTER - 8

Apologies and Kim Corporation

Taehyung was sitting at the backseat of the car on his way to Kim Corporation, his eyes fixed on his phone. Jimin has just sent him the name of few companies and brands which wanted to work with him, even though the companies and brands were not that big or popular. He knew that Kwan will not let him work with big labels or brands and if he did receive some big offers, he will be declined and those offers and projects will be given to Yuchen, but he was not discouraged.

He had planned a lot of things regarding his career, first thing being improving his reputation among the netizens, he really don't care what other people think of him but being in an entertainment industry it do matter a lot. And above all he didn't wanted his 'bad reputation' to affect his father or Gguk's companies public relations. It can also effect Gguk's uncle political image after they will get married and he definitely didn't wanted that to happen so its better if he do some damage control now.

In the past he had rejected many offers and he even had backed off from projects in the middle for Kwan, that time he really didn't cared or paid any attention how this was ruining his brand reputation among brands and netizens, all he cared about was his relationship with Kwan. But now that he is in right state of his mind and he do want to savor his career and image. Even in Jang Entertainment few of the employees hated him for some stupid reasons, few of them being; he is the Kim's heir so he is privileged or he is the 'boyfriend' of CEO, yeah they were just jealous, so he decided to not care about those employees and let them think and believe whatever they wanted to believe. He can't control that, but what he can do is to apologize to few brands and companies which faced loss because of him.

Jimin, on the other hand has already reached his home and after he changed into more comfortable clothes, was enjoying his ice cream that he bought himself to celebrate his happiness. He was happy; well that is an understatement of the century, he was on cloud nine, as his artist finally gained some brain cells. Park Jimin, was appointed as the personal assistant of Kim Taehyung by Tae's elder brother Kim Namjoon. When he first met Taehyung the first thought that came into his mind was that it will be great; as Taehyung has the potential and ability to become big, he has a beautiful and photogenic face, he seemed to have a good and sweet personality but later he was disappointed.

When he started working for Taehyung, he noticed how Taehyung didn't pay any attention on his career and how he is ruining his life. He tried to make him understand but other didn't listened. He was scolded, berated and told to mind his own business by the other. But he is a good observer, he knew that Taehyung was not a bad person, he is just trusting the wrong person and is a blind fool in love. But on the other hand he also noticed Kwan, that bastard was just using and taking advantage of Taehyung, an innocent person, to reach at top. He also noticed the closeness between Kwan and Yuchen and tried to inform about the matter to Taehyung, but Taehyung trusted Kwan more then Jimin.

Jimin couldn't hate Taehyung, when he knew that he is just an innocent person being used as a tool by other, but with Kwan it is a complete different story, he despise that pathetic excuse of human. He tried to save Taehyung career by himself but what can he do when other himself was stepping up on an axe. All he could do was stand there and watch it happen.

But everyone has their own limits, Jimin has too, no matter how much he wanted to save Taehyung, he couldn't do so and by staying on Taehyung's side he also was ruining his career. He is the only child of his parents, his father is hospitalized as he have 3rd stage cancer and his mother work at other people's home to earn money for his father's hospital bills. He has to work to help his mother.

When Taehyung, His first artist is rejecting the offers, is refusing to work and leaving the projects in middle, it will affect his; Jimin's reputation and career as well. That's why he was planning to quit his job with Taehyung and was thinking to accept a job offer from Japan, but then he came to know about Taehyung and Kwan's break-up, he thought to give it a second chance and decided to postpone his resignation for some time to see what is Taehyung gonna do now. He was definitely not prepared for that much change in Taehyung's personality overnight, whether it being his personality or his views regarding his work.