CHAPTER - 2

Depression and Death

5 YEARS LATER....

Taehyung did not know where he was or how he got there but he had a small guess about what was actually happening. Another assassination attempt. At this point, Taehyung had gotten used to the danger and fame of the title "Mr. Jeon". Enemies were everywhere, he had to grow strong, he went through tough training and practices to be the person he was now, of course it was difficult but he never suffered a lot because of well trained and unstoppable workforce and men of jeon. But with Jeongguk gone, he longed for something to distract himself from the pain that refused to fade away, thus he buried himself in the company and the external affairs and missions of business.

Even after the years, 'The Jeon Empire' remained at the top and is currently very successful under the current new CEO.

He heard the shuffling of feet and then the click of keys turning, they are coming in. He lay still and motionless on the cold floor. Two big hands grabbed his hand, he hissed. He no longer approved of any other man touching him, he never allowed any person come within 10 feet of his personal space, the only one allowed is gone and he doesn't plan on letting anyone else touch what was already his.

The person everything but gently dropped him on the couch. He landed with the bounce. Taehyung tried to scan the room as much as possible through the small peek from his blindfold, he heightened his senses for any incoming attacks. Taehyung could smell the stench of smoke, probably from the cigarette. The smell seemed to be coming from the front, he concluded the person who abducted him is probably sitting across him, and sure enough he was right.

The person eyes stared intensely at him, Taehyung's stomach surged, feeling the persons disgusting intense gaze.

"Stop trying to fuck me with your eyes, it is making me sick , I am gonna puke." he spat with disgust clear in his voice. The person was startled by his tone but his surprise was short lived.

"Oh come on now, that's not a way to talk to your lover." the person said, it was clear from his voice that he was smirking.

As soon as Taehyung heard this voice, chill ran up his spine. His body involuntarily stiffened. He knew that voice, he can recognize that voice everywhere. The voice that he once thought was soothing was now like a curse to his ears. The one person that Taehyung hoped, wished and prayed to die for years, is still alive and is sitting right across him.

Jang Mi Kwan

The man he was in love in, the man for whom he five years ago could do anything, the man he loved and worshipped like god, the man he thought loves him, the only one for him, the man for whom he didn't listen to his family, the man for whom he ignored his husband, fought with his husband, disrespected and disregarded his husband true love, the man who broke up with him publicly, humiliated him, cheated upon him, but he as a fool still believed his lies, lowered his self respect. But he was deadly wrong, this man was a monster that used him to get to the top and kill Jeongguk. This man lied to him, manipulated and used him like a puppet, pretended to love him then betray him and disappear with some woman.

Mi Kwan and Taehyung were together for 1 year but he was engaged with Jeongguk. Jeon and Kim families were close, they arranged their marriage, but he was in love in with Mi Kwan so he never paid attention to Jeongguk, who according to him was creepy, no matter how much Jeongguk tried, he never appreciated his efforts because according to him he was reason he and Kwan couldn't be together. For his happiness, Jeongguk even tried to break off the engagement but before he could do so Kwan broke up with him publicly, then his parents forced him to marry Jeongguk. His parents always believed that Kwan was not a right person for him but he turned blind and deaf to his parents words. That time according to him, his uncle and his family was the only one who could understand his feelings.