CHAPTER - 5

Ice Cream and Park Date

Jeongguk was driving the car slowly, he was in no hurry he wanted to spend as much time as he can with Taehyung. He don't know when will he again get to spent some time with Taehyung. Today Taehyung mood was good he willing came to him, so he wanted to take advantage of this situation as much as he can.

Taehyung knew this, he definitely knew the reason why his gguk was driving at this speed but didn't say anything. He was more than happy to spent as much time with his gguk. He secretly smiled and then directed his gaze outside the window. There was a comfortable silence surrounding them, both of them didn't wanted to disrupt this peaceful moment. After few minutes, Taehyung again directed his gaze toward the person who was driving. He noticed that Jeongguk was driving the car with one hand. Taehyung has always liked seeing people driving with one hand, he find it hot, but with Jeongguk it was a complete different story,the hotness went to the most extreme level. The way Jeongguk took a turn with his one hand, forced him to put a full stop on what he was going to say and forced him to drool over such an oddly godly hot sight. It was like the scene itself was saying to Taehyung that he would be committing a sin if he didn't stop staring at it.

Jeongguk's veiny inked marvellous hand was gripping the steering wheel, elbow resting on the window and other hand on the gear. While driving he had taken off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves, those rolled up sleeves showcasing the beautifully inked hand, the tattoos trailing like a black snake, intertwining at some places creating some smooth loops and curves and then getting separated just to meet at a single place giving that art piece its final destination. It truly was eye-catching.

It was alluring, extremely captivating, feverish and mesmerising, so much mesmerising that Taehyung wanted to trail his fingers on the tattoo. Half of the tattoo was covered with the black sleeve of the shirt from where Jeongguk's bulging muscles were visible. Taehyung imagined trailing his fingers on those muscles and holding those muscles when Jeongguk will claim him whole.

Taehyung suddenly started feeling hot. He was hot and aroused, it was making him so warm and flushed over something which is definitely not that worthy. He didn't knew when did he became so horny, maybe the last five years which he spent thinking about his Jeongguk or what his would be like if he accepted him earlier, that when he was finally with him alone he started having inappropriate thoughts.

Jeongguk, feeling eyes on him turned towards Taehyung. After looking at Tae he frowned and raised his eyebrows when he saw how with red cheeks and wide eyes Tae was looking at him. His adam apple was bobbling continually telling how audibly he was gulping.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm?"

"Tae...umm I mean Taehyung are you ok? Do you have fever? Your face is red. Do you need some water? Should I stop the car? Do you need fresh air?" Jeongguk asked frantically.

"NO! I mean no. I'm okay, completely okay." Taehyung replied and turned towards the window and started to look outside to hide his red face.

"Jeongguk" After sometime Taehyung called Gguk.

"Hmm?"

"You can call me Tae"

"OH...okay"

"Can I also call you Gguk?"

"You can call me anything you want to" Jeongguk replied and then scolded himself mentally that he again made a fool out of himself in front of Taehyung and Taehyung will again think of him as a creep. He cleared his throat and started to focus on the road with tip of his ears turning red.

Taehyung stared at Jeongguk and his gaze went to his red ears but he didn't said anything to avoid embarrassing himself. But there was a continuous thought in his mind when did Gguk become this cute? Or was he always this cute but he didn't paid attention to him.