CHAPTER - 66

The Family Dinner

"Bear, are you ready? it's been an hour. We will be late Darling, Come downstairs fast. Jeons must be waiting for us." Mrs Kim shouted from downstairs, calling Taehyung who was taking unexplainably long time to get ready.

"Coming Mom, just one more minute." Taehyung shouted back. He wanted to look good so he wasn't able to select what to wear earlier, after taking almost an hour he decided his outfit.

After five minutes he finally came downstairs looking beautiful.

"Oh! Someone got dressed to impress Huh!" Namjoon commented with a teasing smile as he looked at his brother.

"Hyung, it's nothing like that. Now let's go otherwise we will be late." Taehyung shyly said as he started walking towards the door. Mr. Kim smiled as he shook his head and followed after his shy bear. Namjoon chuckled and turned towards his mother.

"Shall we, My lady?" He dramatically bowed in front of his mother and offered his hand. His mother smiled and put her hand above her son's. They also followed Mr. Kim and Taehyung and sat inside the car and drove away.

Soon they reached the restaurant and were welcomed by the manager who came to greet the famous Kim family.

"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Welcome Young Heirs. Please follow me. I will escort you to somewhere private."

"No, We are here with Jeon family. Are they here?" Mr. Kim asked with a slight smile.

Manager was shocked after what he just listened. Kim family and Jeon family? Together? Wow! Then his gaze went to Youngest Heir of Kim family and everything became clear.

'Aren't Jeon Heir and Youngest Kim Heir engaged? Maybe that's why they are here.'

He shook his head and replied to Mr. Kim who was looking at him, waiting for answer.

"Yes Mr. Kim they are here. I will escort you to them." The manager said as he motioned them to follow him.

"Jeon Family is inside Mr. Kim." manager said as he pointed towards a room. He bowed towards them one last time and left from there.

Taehyung looked towards the door which was being guarded by Jeon family's guard who bowed towards them and opened the door.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon stood up seeing them with a big smile as they greeted each other. Mrs Kim and Mrs. Jeon hugged each other while Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon smiled and nodded towards each other.

Namjoon and Jeongguk shook their hands and hugged each other. Jeongguk's gaze then went towards Taehyung who was standing at side with a small smile on his lips. He went towards him and hugged him too and whispered in his ear.

"You are looking beautiful Baby." Taehyung cheeks and tips of ears turned red feeling the close proximity. His gaze then went towards everyone else who were smiling towards them but turned their heads to other sides to give the couple some privacy.

"You too- I mean you are looking Handsome too." Taehyung shyly replied and his eyes widened when Jeongguk suddenly pecked his lips.

"Ggukie! What are you doing? Someone will see!" He silently whined as he slightly slapped Jeongguk's chest. He looked towards where everyone was siting and sighed in relief when he saw that they were busy in their talks.

"Then let them see." Jeongguk teased earning another adorable whine from Taehyung.

"Okay. I'll not tease you anymore" Jeongguk said as he put his hand over Taehyung's waist and started walking towards the table. He pulled a chair for Taehyung to sit and when he made sure Taehyung is comfortable he went and sat down on his chair which was just right beside Taehyung.