My criminal (DreamNotFound)

By YoucancallmeLasagne

Dream is a police officer in Orlando, Florida and George aka 'Criminal 404' is the leader of the most wanted... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}

{23}

322 13 33
By YoucancallmeLasagne

Dream POV

"What do you mean that it's up to me to decide?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "Okay, we'll let me start off with, you know how every now and then we get a body in front of the station, with a note attached to it, right?" Eret said.

"Right" I confirmed. "Well, I feel like you know who is sending the notes and if you do, I would like it if you to tell me who it is" he asked.

"Well I'm sorry but I don't know who it is. They clearly know me and I might know them if they tell me who it is but right now, I don't know" I lied.

"Mmm...alright..." he said suspiciously. "But that's not the only thing I want to talk to you about, so sit down" he smiled.

I sat down on a chair that was the opposite side of the table so I was face to face with him. "What is it"

He said nothing but slid a golden badge across the table, in front of me. I picked it up and looked at the writing on it.

Police Deputy Chief
Dream

"Congratulations Dream, or should I said Deputy Chief Dream, you've levelled up" he smiled.

"NO WAY!!! ACTUALLY!!" I smiled widely. "Yes, congratulations" he smiled and put his hand out for a hand shake. I took it and gripped it hard from excitement.

I took my old badge off and put on a new one. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I've definitely got to tell the others!!!!" I smiled.

I then rushed out of the room and outside in happiness. "GUYS!!! GUYS!!!" I yelled. They turned their heads around and looked at me.

"What?" Sapnap said confused. "Look!!!" I smiled, pointing to the golden badge on my chest.

Sapnap looked at it and inspected it. "NO WAY!!!" He screeched. William and George stood up and looked at the badge.

"Wait! What!! You're almost Chief!!" George smiled. "I know right!! That also means I get higher pay!! I'm going to be rich!!" I cheered.

"Congratulations" William smiled. "Thank you!" I smiled back.

I looked at George with a massive smile then Sapnap whispered into my ear. "I know you wanna kiss him"

"Fuck off" I said, rolling my eyes. I didn't deny it though. Just seeing George being happy that I'm happy just makes me smile to much.

"Oh my god! Guys! I have the best idea ever!" Sapnap jumped. "What is it?" George asked. "We can all have a SLEEPOVER!!" He joyfully yelled.

Oh god...what is he planning now

We all then looked at each other in silence. "I mean....I don't mind, only if Dream goes" George said. Trust me. I'm coming. "Perfect! And you can bring your friend Karl along"

"Ah yes, the one who thinks your cute and you think he's cute" George smiled. "What about you William?" Sapnap asked.

"I probably can't but I'm sure you guys will have a great time" He smiled. "Alright, what time" I said

"How about 6:30pm, my place, tonight" Sapnap suggested. "Sure, I'm fine with that" I answered. "Me too, I'll just have to call Karl" George said bringing out his phone.

"Yay!" Sapnap smiled like a child.

"Hey Karlos!!!" George said on the phone

"........."

"I'm having a sleepover tonight at 6:30, and Sapnap has invited you, you free to come"

"........."

"Perfect, Sapnap will be very very happy"

"........."

"Yeah, okay, bye" George said then put the phone down.

"He's coming" George told Sapnap. "YESSSSS!!!!!" Sapnap cheered. "Bro, why you really happy!" I asked.

"Basically, Karl thinks I'm cute and I think he is also cute" "you're so gay" I chuckled. "Pfft, don't act like you haven't fallen in love with George"

"I haven't" I lied. "Liar" George joked. "That was a very bad joke" I scoffed. "Who said it was a joke?" He smirked.

"I hate you"

"You love me

"I hate you"

"You love me"

"I hate you"

"You love me"

"I hate you x1000"

"You love me xinfinity"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Sapnap told me you do"

"Well Sapnap is a liar"

"Sapnap never lies"

"Yes he does"

"No"

"Just admit that you love me"

"I don't and I am no liar"

"Yeah right"

Sapnap and William just started laughing "I can't wait for the sleepover" Sapnap sighed with a smile.

________________________________

No one's POV

It's 6:30pm and George and Karl just reached Sapnap's house. George knocked on the door the times and Sapnap opens it with an excited smile.

"Hey George, hey Karl" Sapnap said, smiling at specifically Karl. "Hey Sapnap" Karl smiled back.

"Uh, Dream is inside? So come in" Sapnap welcomed. George and Karl went in the house and into the living room which is where Dream was sitting.

Dream then stood up and walked towards the group. "Hey Georgie, hey Karl" Dream greeted. "Hey Dream" George smiled widely.

"Do you know what we are doing tonight?" George asked. "Uh, play games, watch movies etcetera etcetera" Sapnap answered, walking up to us with beer.

"Beer?" I questioned, giving Sapnap a look, signing that it's a bad idea to give me or Karl a drink. "No beer? Why?" Dream interfered.

"It's a problem because if I have one bottle of beer then I definitely won't be able to stop drinking it so I'll end up passed out on the sofa" I lied.

I can't because I've recently gotten a message from Wilbur and the message is important so I can't really get drunk because of it, I need a lot of energy for it.

"What about you Karl? Do you want beer or are you boring like George" Sapnap scoffed. "Do you have Monster? I just need a bit of energy" Karl asked.

Sapnap looked at me and Karl oddly "yes I do. What about you George, do you need...energy...I can get you an energy drink" he offered.

"That would be great, you can never have too much energy." George smiled awkwardly. Sapnap then walked off to the kitchen to get some drinks.

"Right, what's up with you guys?" Dream said all serious. George furrowed his eyebrows "What do you mean?"

"There is something up with you two, as in you and Sapnap, and now it's just confusing me, I want to know what all this important stuff is and why I can't know what it is" Dream sighed, begging for answers.

George then looked at Karl, pursing his lips. "Oh my god, Karl knows as well? Why can't I know?"

"Well I've already told you Dream, its a personal thing that only Sapnap can help with" George explained.

Sapnap then came back with the drinks. "Hey guys, what ya talking about?" He asked. "...It's nothing, but can you turn the heat up, it's fucking freezing here" Dream complained.

"Ugh" he grunted. Then walked away to go turn the heat up. "It really is cold in here, isn't it" George agreed.

"I know right" Dream replied. George then tucked his hands into his sleeves, making sweater paws. He then walked a bit towards Dream and wrapped his arms around Dream's waist, trying to keep himself warm.

Dream's was shocked. He put his hand lightly on the side of George's head and pressed it against his chest.

"You are the most cutest being to ever exist" Dream said, smiling and blushing. George then did a light giggle. "I know" he smirked.

"I'm third wheeling so much" Karl giggled. "Go make out with Sapnap then." George smiled. "Fine then, Sapnap's way better than you anyway" he huffed then walked off.

"Hopefully tonight is going to be a nice relaxing night and no bad shit happens because bad shit always happens" Dream smiled as he continues to hug George, keeping him warm.

"Trust me....tonight is going to be a
problem-free night, and I know that bad shit isn't going to happen, we are going to be perfectly fine and safe" George replied, but he didn't seem to sure.

While Dream was looking at George an how cute he looked while hugging him, there were three words that were on the top of his tongue that he really wanted to say. Just three of them.

"George...."

"Yeah?"

"I..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 3K 37
Dream is the most wanted criminal in all city, he committed many crimes and has no mercy for anyone. It has been his hobby for many years, but can he...
22.2K 287 18
George is the most famous killer ever he's been on the run for 4 years but only killed a few people. Dream is a cop/ Agent. He finds George but what...
11.1K 315 12
« You know we are rivals right. » George said coldly giving Dream a stare of death. « Of course till the end. » Dream said in the same tone back. «...
50.2K 1.1K 10
George's life wasn't all that great, he was done with college and living with his best friend, no other friends really. No longer had a family, every...