{5}

George POV

We finally arrived at the station as the car stopped. "Right, we're here" Dream said parking in front of a large building.

Dream got out of the car and came and opened the car door for me. I looked down at the young two year old that was sleeping in my right arm with his head resting on my shoulder.

I got out slowly, trying not to wake up the two year old. I got out and Dream closed the door behind me then locked it. Wilbur was just walking with us as the five year old was holding his hand.

Me, Dream and Wilbur walked in and Dream went to the reception area. "Hi there, I've got Daniel Brent's children here with two men that were asked to be questioned" he said.

"Okay," the reception lady said. "Also Dream, can we one day maybe go out on a date or something" he asked twirling her air.

"Sarah...you know I'm gay" he said rolling his eyes. That made me chuckle a bit. "But there is still a chan-"

"-no Sarah. I've said it so many times, no. I'm gay. I don't like women. So there is no chance" he said making a statement. "Ugh, whatever" she said rolling her eyes then walking off.

Then the other reception lady came up. "Hey Dream" she said. "Hey Niki, we've got Daniel Brent's children here" he said with a warm smile.

"Great, just lead the children down the hall, to the right, and you already know where the questioning room is" she smiled. "Thanks" he smiled back.

Dream led us down the hall to the room. "Right, we're here now, your gonna have to wake up the little kid so he can be given to be safe in here" Dream said.

Honestly. I didn't want to let go of the kid. But I knew I had to wake him up. I shook the kid a little so he woke up. The kid yawned.

"Hey there" I whispered. "Gogy" he smiled. "Hi, I'm going to have to leave you here for a bit if that's alright?" He then frowned.

"No...I want to be with Gogy forever" he said sadly. "You will, but I just have to leave you here, not for long, I promise." I smiled. "Pinky promise?" The young one said holding his small pinky finger out.

"Pinky promise" I said back then interlocking our pinky fingers. I put the kid down on a chair to be left with two nice ladies.

"Bye bye" I smiled to the kid. "Buh bye Gogy" he giggled a bit. I then walked out of the room.

"I already want the kid back" I whined to Dream. "You made a pinky promise that may be broken" he said.

"I know...he is too precious though" I frowned. "How long is he going to be in the police station for?" I asked sadly.

"Im not sure" Dream said looking sad at me being sad. "C'mon, let's go to questioning" he said then he took my hand and took me to questioning.

I entered the room for questioning. Me and Wilbur were sitting at a small table next to each other as a man sat opposite us. Then there was just Dream standing on the corner of the room.

"So, George and William, correct?" The man said formally.

"Correct" I answered

"So George, what do you know about the kids and their father?" He asked.

"Well, they recently told me that, their dad would abuse them, the five year old has a burn mark ok his hand to show where his father burnt him on purpose. They both also have a couple of bruises on them, since they mentioned their father to be kicking them and hurting them. When they approached us, they said that they were lost, I asked who and where their parents were, one of them said that he didn't know where his dad is, but he doesn't want to be with his dad. So I asked him what his dad's name is and he said Daniel Brent" I said with no flaws.

"Okay, thank you, and you William?" He asked.

"Well, I was a bit confused so I didn't exactly know what to do, so I didn't do much, but I do remember everything that George and the kid said so George is correct. I didn't do much, I was mainly there comforting the boys before the police came so I didn't take part in much of this" Wilbur said.

"And George, you have to seem a strong connection with the two year old"

"Uh? Kinda, as I was comforting the kid, he became quite affectionate to me, so I was affectionate back, he even gave me a nickname, but that doesn't matter much. I feel guilty and bad without him, so I guess I do have a little bit of a connection with the kid" I said nodding along. I saw Dream do a little smirk in the corner of the room.

"And did you hear about Daniel Brent's death?" He asked.

"Yes, I heard it over Officer Dream's radio when he came along"

"Wait a minute...is this the George! Like your boyfriend George!" The man said to Dream surprised.

"Officer! He is not my boyfriend, I've seen him three times, I'm not in love with him" he said yelling a bit.

"Yeah right" the officer scoffed. "Anyway, George and William, you may be dismissed"

"Thank you Officer" I said as me, Dream and Wilbur stood up and left the room. "Question for you Dream, how many people know about me?" I said since everyone is thinking that we are 'DaTiNg'

"Umm, well this is my third time seeing you, so surprisingly, a lot of people and now everyone thinks we are dating, I mean , your probably not even gay-"

"-I'm gay" I said cutting him off. "Oh, good for you" he smiled. "Thanks" I smiled back.

"Honestly George, both you guys being gay makes me wanna ship you too even more than I already do" Wilbur said. "I know right, that's what I was gonna say!!!" Quackity said through the earpiece.

"Oh shut up" I said rolling my eyes as Dream chuckled. We soon got back to the room where the kids were.

"Gogy!!" The two year old said as I entered the room. "Hey" I said smiling as i crouched down to him as he was on a chair.

"I've got a question, do you know these boys names?" I said asking the lady. "Yes, the two year old's name is Theo and the five year old's name is James" she smiled.

"Hey Theo" I said to Theo. "Hey Gogy" he giggled. "Gogy?" He asked. "Yes?" I replied.

"Are you going to be my new daddy?" He asked. I looked at him in the eyes "...maybe one day" I smiled just to make him happy even though I probably won't be able to. "Yay!" He giggled.

I looked up at Dream and smiled. "He's so cute" I said to him. "I know" he smiled.