{22}

George POV

I was making my way to the station and Wil was driving me since I don't know how to drive a car.

"How loud are you gonna scream at him?" Wilbur asked. "The aliens on fucking Mars will hear me. That's how loud" i answered as we were pulling up to the station.

"We're here" Wilbur informed. "No shit Sherlock" I sighed. I looked at the police station and my eyes were already watering.

I then angrily walked out of the car, making my way to the entrance as Wilbur quickly followed behind me.

I took a deep breath in and walked in. Sapnap immediately saw me. "Where is he" I said, determined to find him. "In the cells" Sapnap informed.

"Hey George...you alright?" Dream said, walking over. "I need to see him now" I demanded.

"Alright...come with us" Sapnap said, leading me and Wilbur until we get to the cells. I was breathing heavily, trying to stay focused but I can't forgive him for what he has done.

Sapnap then stopped at one of the cells. I stood in front of it and in the cell was Patrick all alone. He looked at me and his facial expression changed.

He almost recognised me. "You remember me don't you. You fucking remember me!!" I yelled, banging on one of the metal bars to the cell.

That's when the tears started. "Y-yeah...I do" Patrick replied. "Why did you do it. WHY DID YOU KILL THEM!!!" I screamed at him and started bawling my eyes out.

"YOU'RE A PSYCHOTIC MURDER AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO KILL ALL FOUR OF MY FUCKING SIBLINGS!!! THEY WERE MY ONLY FRIENDS BACK THEN!!!" I cried.

"I-" Patrick was stuck on what to say. "Sorry?" He said. "SORRY?! IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT!!! YOU KILLED NOT ONLY MY SIBLINGS BUT OTHER PEOPLE'S FRIENDS AND FAMILY. YOU DESERVE MUCH WORSE THAN JAIL!!!" I yelped dropping to my knees.

"You don't know how much it hurts...." I sobbed, staring at the ground with my hands on the metal bars.

"sorry" he said again. "STOP SAYING SORRY!! ITS NOT GOING TO MAKE IT ANY BETTER AND I KNOW YOU DON'T MEAN IT SO STOP SAYING IT!!"

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN DO IT! WHAT GOES THROUGH YOUR MIND!!!" I yelled, stressing out.

Wilbur, Dream and Sapnap were just standing there watching me bawl my eyes out. "I do it because I'm a psychotic murderer who finds it fun to kill people!" He yelled back.

"...I hope your cellmates murder you, giving you a slow but painful death and watch you struggle for help....goodbye" I said in a bitchy rude tone and flipped him off.

I then walked by and shoved past Wilbur, Sapnap and Dream aiming for outside because I need some air.

As soon as I got outside I sat on the ledge of some steps and put my head in my hands. "....fuck...." I sniffled as tears came out of my eyes.

"...George?" I heard a voice from behind me. I tuned my head around "oh, hey Dream" I sadly smiled. "Are you alright? Actually, that's a stupid question, you're obviously not alright"

"It's fine, it's just hard to deal with someone you hate so fucking much, killed all my siblings...all of them" I cried.

He sat down next to me "what were their names?" He softly spoke. " Ethan, Aidan, Emma and Gale....I was the youngest....by one minute...." I answered.

"What do you mean by one minute?" he asked. "I was a twin...Gale...he came one minute before me, but I was always more mature than him" I scoffed,

Dream brought me into a side hug since we weren't in front of each other. I then shuffled a bit closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"How come he didn't kill you?" Dream asked. "I was the most athletic and strongest one in the family, so I fought back and barely survived"

"Well I guess you're lucky" Dream said. "No...no I'm not...I should've gone down with them, I miss all of them, especially Gale, he was my favourite" I said with a shaky voice

"Why was Gale your favourite? I mean, I know he is your twin and all but a lot of people hate their twins"

"Well in school, I would say to people that I was a good kid but actually me and Gale were such troublemakers. Sometimes, if there was a class that one of us didn't want to go to, then we would switch classes since no one would know the difference between us. We would also play pranks on teachers and other kids, and trick random strangers which made them feel like their crazy in the head. They were such fun times" I smiled while remembering those moments.

"So he was bang on identical?" Dream smiled. "Yeah...very" i sadly giggled. "Why don't we change the subject, I don't want you any more sad" Dream suggested.

"Okay, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked. "Why don't you show me where you live? Well the whole you falling off a building thing was an option but at the same time, it couldn't be that building because you say you live in a house, and those were apartments"

"I have a reason why I don't show you, but I can't tell you that reason, so I'd have to come up with a shitty lie, but right now I don't have one, so I can't exactly answer your question"

"....okay....but I will find out one day...right?" He asked. "Yes, of course you will" i innocently smiled.

"Does Sapnap know where you live?" Dream questioned. "Not yet" I replied. "Hey guys" a voice came from behind me.

"Hey Sap, what were you doing?" Dream asked. "Well, since we all love George oh so much, I secretly told Patrick's future cellmates to brutally kill him when he goes into the proper cell" he evilly smiled.

"What!" Dream said shocked. "Thanks Sapnap" I giggled "he deserves it, if they won't kill him then I might as well sneak into the cell and kill him myself" I smirked at Sapnap.

"George! You can't do that!" Dream said shocked. "Too late now Dream, the guards said that no one is allowed to go into that area until Patrick's in there so you can't talk them out of it" Sapnap proudly smiled.

Dream then looked at me "....I guess he does deserve it...." He huffed. "Umm, Dream, a guy called Eret wants to talk to you" Wilbur said, walking out of the station.

"O-oh, okay" Dream nodded then went inside.

Dream POV

I walked into Eret's office "hey Dream, I need to talk to you"

"Is it good or bad...." I said worried.

"That's up to you to decide"