{28}

Sorry guys if it took a really long time to post. Im back at school and I'm also trying to create a build up to a specific moment that I've been planning.

It's kinda short chapter <3

Dream POV

Criminal404 eventually called me and Sapnap back into the living room. When I walked in he had a large syringe.

"What are you doing?" Sapnap said calmly. "He doesn't remember anything from the past 12 years and I think I know why so imma take his blood and test it. If we get the right results then I know a specific liquid that he can have that can give him at least a couple of his memories back" He explained.

"Wait so he just decides to trust you? A guy dressed in all black? Did you torture him?" Dream asked.

"No, we didn't, but, to get the results, we need to take him back to our place" He said. "What? So this guy just trusted you without you torturing him?"  Dream said.

"We have our ways but anyway, do you approve? Because he does" Criminal404 said.

I stayed silent, thinking about my response. "I mean, I trust him, he did kinda just save our lives, and now he is going to help us and other people not get killed" Sapnap suggested.

"Fine, you can do your blood test thing, just come and sneak back into Sapnap's house when your done" I sighed.

"Alright, Quackity, get the plasters and Techno grab the A13 tube" I instructed. "What the fuck is a Quackity? And a Techno? And an A13 tube?" I asked.

"You'll find out later" he laughed while being handed the items he asked for. "How much of my blood are you taking?" Augustus asked.

"Enough to help you remember, but are you ready?" Criminal404 asked. Augustus looked unsure but nodded.

Criminal404 then lightly grabbed his arm, finding a vein. He then slowly pierced the syringe into his arm making Augustus hiss

While sucking the blood, you could see yellow streaks in the blood. "Mmm, I thought so" Criminal404 said under his breath.

"Why are there yellow streaks?" I asked. "The yellow streaks are a poison. When the poison is inserted into someone, they forget the things they are doing and the people they know. Luckily it isn't fatal." He explained what concentrating.

"Oh...so he was poisoned? How can it last that long?" Sapnap asked.

"The poison does wear off eventually, that's why I think it has been repeatedly inserted into him each time but has worn off. So when I punched him, he was already low on the poison and that's why now he has woken up he is less....murderous...." Criminal404 said.

"I wonder.......Augustus, do you have some sort of tracker in you?" He asked. Augustus furrowed his eyebrows as if he was trying to remember something.

"I'm not sure, but have a really itchy feeling on the back of my neck, but it's an uncomfortable type of itch. Not a normal itch" Augustus answered.

Criminal404 then took his hand and moved Augustus's head to check his neck. If you looked closely, you can see a black mark, hidden under the skin.

"Yeah....you do....we are going to have to take that out" he recommended.

"Isn't it going to hurt?" Augustus asked. "Yes, but I'll get you a numbing spray and trust me, it works really well" Criminal404 said. You could see his eyes squint, meaning he is smiling.

When he does that, he looks a lot like George. God I miss George, I'll call him later.

Criminal404 then put the syringe down and was given a small knife and tweezers. "Ranboo, pass me the numbing spray" he asked.

"What is up with all these funny words? What's a Quackity? And a Techno? And now a Ranboo?" I questioned.

"Dream! Seriously! Are you that stupid" Criminal404 sighed. "What?" I asked stupidly. "Code names you dimwit. That's Quackity, That's Techno and that's Ranboo" he explained, pointing at members.

"What about the others?" I asked. "Not everyone has a code name and also some of their names are quite close to their real names and I don't want you finding out who they are"

Criminal404 then started spraying numbing spray on the back of Augustus's neck. He then touched it a bit. "Do you feel anything?"

"No" Augustus answered. "Perfect"

Criminal404 then started cutting his neck with a small sharp knife until you could see the small tracker.

He then picked up the tweezers and slowly picked out the tracker. "Done, now don't break the tracker since we don't know what will happen. But god I hate trackers. Last time we had a tracker, we had to flee our fucking base. Thanks a lot Dream" he rolled his eyes.

"How many bases do you have?" I asked even though he probably won't answer. "Infinity. But also, congrats on becoming Deputy Chief" Criminal404 said with smiley eyes.

"How-" "-I just know things, we know everything, about everyone, I've already explained it to you so I dunno why your surprised."

I was flabbergasted at how they do this. "Uh, Sapnap, do you have a sewing kit?" Criminal404 asked. I do actually! Dream told me it was useless and to throw it away but fuck you Dream, I knew it would come in handy" Sapnap teased.

I just rolled my eyes in response. Sapnap then took out a small needle and black thread and handed it to Criminal404.

"Thanks, I just needed to stitch him up" he said.

He then started stitching and it went awkwardly quiet. Half way through the stitching Criminal404 stopped.

"Why is it so quiet? Talk or something?" He suggested. People still stayed quiet. "Fine then, let's talk about Dream and Sapnap and what we are going to do with them" Criminal404 started.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, if you carry on staying here, they'll still carry on sending assassins and it's not safe" He said.

"Well what do you want to do?" One of the group members said, the tall one. "I dunno, I may be the leader but right now I'm struggling to keep them safe, so that's why I want to know what to do" he said, almost done stitching Augustus's neck.

"....we can stay at your base!!" Sapnap recommended. Everyone's face snapped towards Sapnap.

The leader just stared at Sapnap, almost looking like he might consider it. "C'mon guys, you can just put us in a van with bags over our heads or blindfolds on us. It would be so fun, we can be kidnapped by loads of hot guys!" Sapnap excitedly said.

"Sapnap! There is a minor in this group!" I warned. "Three actually...." The leader awkwardly coughed.

"....three?" I questioned, surprised. "....anyway, what's the answer?" Sapnap asked again.

Criminal404 just stood there, thinking.

"Bee boy, get the van" Criminal404 said. The group then all stood up as if they were going somewhere

"do you really think we should do this" the tall guy whispered. "It's Sapnap and Dream. I want them safe, and you know the two specific reasons why" the leader whispered back.

"Right, Ranboo, you join him with getting the van, we might need extra supplies, and don't forget the bags or blindfolds" Criminal404 instructed.

"Wait, are we going to your base?" I asked the leader. "Yep, but it's for your guys's safety, nothing else" he assured.

"Oh my, does that mean I get to see the inside of a criminals base? This is going to be so sick!" I smiled excitedly. Criminal404 chuckled a bit.

________________________________

We're getting somewhere!!!!