{2}

George POV

Me and the gang have just entered the secret undercover base that was underground. "Guys, that was good but that was also very close." I said looking at the group. I think we messed up a bit as we went to steal straight after the shop closed but now it's later they is less of a chance

"Yeah, but thankfully you distracted your blonde police boyfriend for a bit" Wilbur giggled.  "He isn't my boyfriend! You only saw him for a split second and now your saying all this crap" I rolled my eyes.

"Actually George, you've got to learn to turn your earpiece off, we heard the whole conversation" Wilbur replied and the whole group giggled 

"Ugh, whatever. We still need to get that jewellery shop though, so we need to strike again tonight, I know it might seem sudden but now we know about the police and that they know that we are in the city. So Tubbo, is there any other way we can get to the shop?" I asked.

"Yes! I found another way. So you have to go down Indigo street then turn left onto Depp street and then you'll see a big tree, you'll climb up that tree and then your are on top of the jewellery shop, and on top of the shop, there is a little square door that you can hop into and get in there safely" he said smartly.

"Great! But tonight we will leave at 01:00am and arrive at 01:30am instead. Is that clear" I said. Everyone nodded

"So we will have to leave soon because they think that we have left"

About 30 minutes later we have left. We went the same direction but then we went down Indigo street.

I was about to turn the corner on Depp street but I spotted a police car and a police officer outside of it.

I put my hand out to stop everyone from moving. "Guys, don't turn the corner right now, there is a police car and police officer outside of it. So you guys go down the opposite road which is Wind road to get onto the other side of the shop, you'll leave me alone, and I'll do my thing" I said whispering. They nodded silently and made their way to the right roads.

I peeked around the corner again to check and the police officer was still there. He was casually just scanning the area. As soon as he turned his head the opposite way then I rushed to the other side of the road and hid behind a car.

Thankfully, right in front of the car was a lid to a sewer. I quickly took the lid off and jumped down and put the lid back on.

Thankfully the sewer wasn't filled with water and it only had a couple of puddles so I just walked through it as if it was nothing.

A rat scurried past me giving me a little jump scare but I wasn't disgusted or super scared. I quietly made my way through the sewer as my footsteps echoed along the round area.

After walking for a bit, I think I got to my spot. I opened the lid of a different sewer opening and hopped out into the fresh air.

Thankfully, I was right next to the jewellery shop. I then tapped my earpiece to talk.

"Hey boys, I'm right next to the shop, where are you guys?" I asked. "We are coming a long the street, I think I see you" Techno answered.

I then turned around and saw them sneakily running up the road. As they reached me they all pulled a face.

"Jesus, you smell like shit" Quackity giggled quietly. "I know, I had to walk through a sewer to get to here, thankfully there wasn't any sewage water in there" I said thankfully .

"Anyway, that's the tree over there, we can climb it but make sure that the police don't see us climbing or us on the roof so be careful" I warned.

"Okay" Zak confirmed.

We quietly made our way to the tree and started climbing up it. We went one by one so we didn't make a lot of noise. "Guys, when we get to the roof, crawl, don't stand" I said.

They didn't say anything but I know that they listened. We got to the top and we're were all on our stomachs as our arms were dragging us to the small roof door.

As we arrived at it it had a padlock on it. That's too easy. I got out my lazer gun and beamed it at the lock as it melted and came free.

We quietly opened the door and hopped in from the top. We all landed inside the shop in the center.

There were Shiny diamonds, ruby, emerald, sapphires and much more. Thick gold necklaces and bracelets and earrings and rings and watches and so much more. I was amazed.

"So how do we steal the jewels." Tommy asked "We don't have a lazer gun for nothing" I said then bringing the lazer gun out.

I started making a circle on the glass with the lazer gun and then the glass fell, i thankfully caught it before it fell and smashed on the floor.

I then reached my hand into the long glass counter that was filled with jewels and I grabbed it all and stuffed it in my backpack.

I did that to every counter soon getting every jewel as we left the shop empty. Zak already got the money from the cash draw.

We had to use two bags to fit all the jewels in the bags because the bags were so heavy.

We then exited the same way that we entered and crawled to the tree quietly then got down.

We snuck through the city and finally at our base. As we entered the base I sighed of relief.

"SUCCESS!!!" I yelled then I unzipped the bag and tipped all the jewels out. "Woo!" Tubbo said in victory. "Jesus Christ!" Ranboo yelled.

"I know right! And wasn't even spotted once" I smiled. I looked back at the jewels and realised something. There was a little black thing on it.

"Guys....is that what I think it is...." I said pointing at it. Everyone looked at it.

Ranboo then picked it up. "I-it's a tracker" he said. "Okay! Guys! Pack everything and we are going to base number 3. Chop chop" I said. Ranboo smashed the tracker on the the ground and stomped all over it.

We all rushed and packed our things up until the rooms were empty.

We came out of the place with all our  belongings and rushed to our second base.

We were out of breath from running but we finally made it there. We got in and put everything down.

"That was a close call" I said breathing heavily.