Khalil

By 180Stopthathoe

Milo only had two goals! One survive high school! Two take care of his sick grandma! As a sixteen-year-old bo... More

Story information 📄
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Slightly R)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Slightly R)
New Story Alert🤪
Chapter 17 (R)
Chapter 18 (R)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Hello 🥰
Chapter 31

Chapter 19

632 27 9
By 180Stopthathoe

Milo winces with each step it's been three days since he and Khalil fucked and he still walked with a limp. 

"You're making it so obvious you know that right?" Javan tells him looking at him with a sly smirk.   Milo lets out a force laugh. "Is that so?" He asks but it wasn't a question though it sounded like one.

Milo forces a smile trying to straighten up.  Javan laughs as Milo hisses the sharp pains shooting through his sides.  "Could you not laugh, I seriously think something might be broken."  Milo tells Javan worrying if this were true? He wanted to cry who knew loosing your virginity could make you feel like shit afterwards!

"Trust me your fine," Javan tells him laughing some more, grabbing his books out of the locker, before closing it back shut. Milo does the same grabbing his history book. 

"How would you know?" Milo asks ignoring the pain as he walks with a straighten posture.  Javan looks at him, "Are you really asking me that?"  Javan raises and eyebrow before pointing to his stomach under the oversized jacket.

Milo mouth forms into and "o" making Javan look even more annoyed shaking his head.  They walk towards history class and their teacher a heavy set white man is already outside of the classroom. He tells teenagers good morning as they walk pass him.

When he finally turns in their direction the smile he once wore drops.  Now it's replace with a frown as he looks at the two. His eyes scans Milo who shrinks back, an anxiety wave washes through him. Was he in trouble?

Why? Milo never been in trouble before so it was new to see his teacher give him that look. However just as he was about to ask what he done, Mr Hiller opens his mouth.

"Mr. Arsenal you finally decide to come to class after skipping out for a week and a half?"  His voice is deep and raspy, as he questions Javan who looks away crossing his arms around his hefty jacket.

"Why do you choose today to want and start with me Mr Heller?" Javan questions with an attitude as usual. Milo sighs watching his teacher lock eyes again with him once again before saying something to him ignoring Javan question.

"Milo what are you doing associating yourself with him? Javan is not a good influence. Is he forcing you to be by his side?" The teacher questions Milo his eyebrows knitted together cause he couldn't figure out why these two who were completely different were together.

Milo shakes his head telling him, "No sir he's not holding me hostage or anything we're friends." Milo let's him know this smiling at him before turning to Javan who nods.

Mr Hiller scoffs, "Sure you are friends? kids like him only wind up either dead or in jail. They don't have friends only fools who follow them to their downfall-

"Mind yo business old fuck you always starting something with me damn just leave me alone bruh!" Javan cuts through his slander as Milo just stares at the teacher not believing what he just heard?

Milo eyebrows knits together. He could've sworn teachers job were to encourage their students to interact with each other, and help each other?

"When it comes to my good students hanging with the likes of you it is my business young man," Mr Hiller tells Javan his fat face beat red. 

"Son of b-

"That's very inappropriate sir," Milo cuts Javan off.

"For you to sit there and judge someone you only see eight hours a day, that's not right." Milo says to him.

The teacher looks appalled staring at the student before him.

"Milo you're grandmother would be so disappointed in you if she were to ever find out you were hanging around this person-

"Shut up," Milo says hearing a surprise gasp from Javan. Milo eyes narrow as a frown appears on his face.

"Excuse me Mr. Zhang?" The teacher looks at him appalled. His mouth slightly agape.

Milo adjusts his nerves before saying, "Stop degrading him, you're job is to only teach and guide your students. Yet here you are mocking one of them as if that's right."

Milo regrets his choice of words instantly, though he didn't regret defending his friend. Looking at the man in front of him who's angry his heart pounds.

"Mr. Zhang! I excepted this type of disrespect from him, but you," he points towards Milo, "Never thought you'd even think of talking like that."

Milo surprises himself when he actually responds, "You were being out of pocket for the things you were saying, and this person right here?" He points to Javan then back at himself, "Is my friend, and he's a good person despite his flaws."

Mr. Hiller's face contorts into a deeper frown, as the wrinkles above his eyebrows grows deeper. 

"Detention both of you after school!" Milo gasps hearing the room of his first period teacher's door slams.  Judging by the heavyset man's reaction it was clear to Milo he had been embarrassed.

Milo sighs his first time getting detention and it sucks because he wondered what he did wrong?

"That old fuck? Does he think I'm going to detention?" Milo hears Javan says watching as he turns to leave.

"Where are you going? We have to go into his class," Milo tell's Javan causing him to look back.

"You out of your mind that fool just disrespected us and you wanna kiss his ass by going into his class, and listening to some bullshit that happened fifty thousand years ago? I could give a damn what nigga discovered America! This country ain't shit anyways!" Javan scoffs storming off, leaving Milo behind.

Milo heaves before walking in the other direction. He never skipped class before, but here he was skipping. Two rules broken in one day.  He walks the long hallways looking down at his tennis shoes. 

"Ouch watch where you going!" Milo collides with a young petite girl, pretty brown skin, and some pretty hazel eyes. His face heats up once he realizes he's been staring for too long.

"I'm sorry," he reaches to help her up knowing she fell on her bottom because of him. She takes his hand letting him pull her up. Milo watches as she fixes her short skirt. He looks away not wanting to seem perverted.

"Thanks," she says to him flicking his bottom lip, "But next time watch where you going." Milo feels bubbly at the action, as she walks past him. The smell of honey champagne follows her. 

"She's very pretty," he says to himself continuing in his direction.  "Maybe I'll ask her out when I see her again?" Milo asks himself. His side throbs once more distracting him from his thoughts.

"I think it's time to find somewhere to sit down," Milo says to himself walking into the Libary. The Librarian waves at him and he gives one in return walking past her desk towards the back.

His little corner with the beanbag chair waited on him. Welcoming him as he took a seat in the cushion. He pulls out his phone making sure it's on silent as he scrolls through the apps, clicking on Instagram.

His finger clicks through different pictures of different people. Khalil pops up on his page after a few minutes. A picture that was posted two hours ago.

At the airport heading to Houston Texas hope to see some of you there 😝!

Milo clicks to enhance the picture, getting lost in the looks of the male. Taking a screenshot of the picture he saves it to his favorites.

He watches a few videos that Khalil recorded heading to the plane. Some were recording's of the blue sky. Khalil's voice commentating on the scenery and the things that were going on around him.

Milo scrolls through the comments, of the video.

@pushinp"Omg Daddy! 😘🥹"

@doubletitties He's so fucking beautiful! I just want him to spit on me!😝"

@keepingitreal Say @doubletitties that motherfucking shit ain't never gonna happen ugly ass bitch.

Milo laughs at some of the comments scrolling to read more, but some caught his attention. And his laughter ceases.

@keepingitcasual Are you guys forgetting that this man is about to add white people to our building? 😭🫠

@troublesoul Yea @keepingitcasual it's like they forgetting and constantly worshiping a man that's trying to take a building we love so much! 😤😫

Milo frowns wondering if these two people actually believed that Khalil would change the building? Milo clicks through more posts, seeing different pictures of Khalil in different areas. One thing he noticed he is always wearing a durag on his head.

Milo face heats up seeing the next post is of a shirtless Khalil in the mirror. His melanin shines under silhouette of his lights. Milo reads one of his tattoos.

"Only peace I have is with Me."

Milo reads it out loud. He felt like a creep for saving this picture to his phone. To think that body was pressed up against his own?  Sex with Khalil was even more amazing than he ever imagined it to be.

Milo only wonder when the next time he'd be able to feel those feelings again? He realizes what he's thinking shaking his head before sending a good morning text to Khalil.

The message is left on read and Milo sighs grabbing his journal out of his book bag. 

Judgement? The definition of Judgement is to make sensible conclusions based on one's opinions. It's a valid thing I guess the opinions of one's thoughts always matter.  My question is can your judgement of a person be wrong? Can you  look at a person and judge them harshly because you don't like the way they look?  If you could can you consider your judgement to be valid if you judging someone precisely on their looks.

We as humans tend to think that being judge mental and racist are two different things. I'm not entirely sure if this is the case though because if your judgement is to assume I'm a criminal, or that I eat cats and dogs, or that I can't see very well because of my slanted eye structure then isn't that a form of racism and discrimination.

To discriminate against me because of what you think and assume to know about me.

Milo taps his pen against his tablet, before closing it writers block sucked some times. He picks up his phone. A message from Khalil,

How's your ass?

Milo blushes he swear Khalil was too direct sometimes. Couldn't he just have told Milo good morning?

It's fine, Milo types in then presses send going though his list of contacts he presses on Javan's .

Where are you?

Javan reads the message before you responding.

"With Deshawn 😜

Milo hearted the response deciding not to disturb whatever those two had going on. Another message from Khalil pops up.

Define Fine? You not in pain or nothing?

Milo groans pain wasn't even the term to describe what he felt. His ass was on fire.

I'm fine it's just a little sore that's all.

Milo plugs in his headphones, he had fifteen minutes before the next class. Then after that he had to deal with Mr Fisher asking him about the advancement on his project.

To be honest he was almost done with it the only thing that was left was his essay. He lays his head against the cushion. Scrolling through YouTube, he presses on No help by Z-Ro.

As the beat floods through his mind he tries to relay to the lyrics being said. Most people would be shocked that he listens to rap music. His grandmother was as she would always tell him to turn it down or off because the lyrics would give her a heart attack.

As the song reaches the end another message pops up.

This is just a note that your monthly house payment is due in the amount of 1,600 dollars is due Next week January 6, 2023.

Milo smiles at the message no worries he had the money. He pins it in his reminder section setting a date for it.  He then lets out a sigh, to think it's almost been a month since Mimi's been down and he's been fondling around with Khalil.

The only thing he stressed about now was wondering if Mimi was going to wake up? There's never that call from Nurse Kitty telling him his grandma had woken up.  The thought that she'd never wake up and eventually they'll force him to pull the plug scares him.

Milo shakes the thoughts out of his head, he had to keep a positive mindset.

"Don't lie to me Twink I would hate to punish you when I get back.

Milo frowns what is he talking about? He decided to be bold a bad idea on his part,

Lying I'm not lying about anything maybe you should just punish me if that's how you feel.

Milo reread the message gasping trying to quickly unsend it. However when he taps the message his iPhone doesn't give him the option.   He crumbles when the status of the message says read and Khalil sends him a text

👌🏾 Bet

Bet? What does that mean? Milo thinks as the bell for second period goes off. Grabbing his bag and packing up his items he walks out of the libary. He waves to the Librarian on his way out.

..
"Milo you know your project is due soon right?" Mr. Fisher tells him and Milo mentally sighs. "Yes sir I do know and I only have my essay to finish,"  Milo lets him know and the teacher gives him a small smile.

"How's your grandmother?"  Mr. Fisher asks with a concern look.  The light-skin teacher removes his glasses taking a seat on his desk. 

Milo plays with his fingers, "She's fine actually I'm going to go see her after school." Milo lets him know, and the teacher stares at him for a while.

"You seem different?" Mr. Fisher let's him know tapping his chin.  Milo raises his eyebrow confused as to what his teacher was referring to. 

"It's not a bad change though. You just seem more outspoken. More expressive before it was as though you built a wall around yourself, have you not notice?" Mr Fisher tells Milo who tries to figure out what he means.

Milo never thought he built a wall around himself, maybe he had though? However even if he had no one bothered to knock it down for him, he eventually had to do it himself.

"Yea I've noticed," he says softly to himself although Mr.Fisher heard him.

"Then that's good why the sudden change though?" Mr. Fisher says trying to prove the boys thoughts before grabbing some stacks of papers from his desk.

Milo looks towards the board, then back at his teachers eyes trying to formulate an answer to his question.

"I just got tired of being tired of being tired," Milo tells the teacher who hums in response.

"What do you mean tired of being tired?"

"Exactly as it sounds you've said it before I've changed and with that change comes this determination of not being an outcast, and finding my own place of belonging, and learning that there's people in this world that actually accept me for who I am."  Milo tells him thinking back on all the people that he's grown to care for. Alice, Trey, Javan, Ms Kitty, Shiloh, and Finally Khalil.

The teacher smiles down at the boy. He scratches his chin all while saying, "It's great that you finally understand what I was trying to tell you for so long. There are good people in this world Milo."

Milo nods a small smile on his face as he relays, "Yes there are."

...
"Young man where have you been?" Nurse Kitty scolds the male as he enters the room. The sound of the heart monitor beeping is something he tries to get used to. He smiles at nurse Kitty trying his best to formulate an excuse.

Nurse Kitty stares him up and down. Noticing the piercings on the left side of his ear, and the way he was dress.  Her frown deepens, "Me and you need to have a talk. Who was that man that I heard on the phone the day you hung up?"  She questions him like the feds as he walks towards his grandmothers bedside.

Kneeling down he presses his lip's against her warm forehead.  Before sitting in the chair beside her bed.

"It was a good friend of mine Ms Kitty that's all," Milo tells her trying his best to end the conversation. She hums still in interrogation mode. "The same friend that's giving you all this money?" Kitty says putting her hands on her hips.

She didn't have on her contacts so her brown and blue eye bore into his soul.  Milo shakes his head no although he adverted his eye contact telling her, "That's not the case. I told you before I got a spare Jo-

"Milo I've been on this earth for more than thirty three years so I'm not boo-boo the fool so I don't know who you trying to fool? Either you selling drugs or yourself, because your walking in here aura different, piercings in your ears, and all dressed up, as if you wasn't just crying three weeks ago?" Kitty didn't mean for it to come off as rude or to pry into his life. Well maybe she was prying but that's only because she cared.

Milo presses his lips together he couldn't tell her, that would break the term in his contract plus end his fling with Khalil. 

"And if I was selling would you look at me any different? ," he asks her and her eyes widen but soften as she shakes her head.

"I'm afraid so but that doesn't mean I won't think of you as a lesser human being or person. It's just that I know your better than that, and if you'd just sit back and pray a bit god a-

"Nurse Kitty my business is my business you shouldn't be so quick to judge me. You've been on this earth longer than me, so you know how the world works, and if you don't please bless me with your good faith.  My back is against the wall so I don't have much of a choice. What else am I suppose to do wait on a miracle? Pray?" Milo arches a brow before turning towards his grandmother.

He pulls a strand of her hair tucking it behind her ear.

He says softly, "I pray all the time, but God isn't fast enough for me."

Nurse Kitty stares at him her lips quiver.  She walks towards him kneeling down to hug him. He melts into her warmth, returning the hug.  "He never comes when you want him to come, but he's always in time," She tells Milo rubbing his back. Milo closes his eyes. 

He removes one of his hand bringing it to hold his grandmothers hand squeezing it softly. For a moment it felt as though Mimi grasp back.

..
"So yea that's basically what's been happening Mimi I've been trying to finish my project, and pay on some bills and the house," Milo relays what he's been up to these past few weeks. Wanting to feel like the old times where he tell her about his day only difference was her responding.

Nurse Kitty had left the room because she'd been called to another room. Milo didn't mind though, he needed some time alone with his grandmother.

"Mimi let's say if I were to date a guy instead of a girl? How would you react?"  He questions himself mainly. He wonders what would be her reaction to finding out her only grandson liked men and women. Would she reject him he could recall a time where this guy came out in church and everybody slandered him. However Mimi just stared at him and shook her head.

However Milo didn't know if it was at the guy or the reaction of the crowd. Though he does recall some moments where that guy would come by the house and Mimi would give him food, and warm blankets.

He always wondered why he needed that all the time? Milo also wondered where that man was at now? Was he still living?

So maybe she would be accepting of his lifestyle? However maybe she'd be disappointed different reactions falls for different people she might've pitied him, but for Milo would she  be shame. That thought haunts Milo making him shrink.

He looks at her, she looks beautiful. That girl from earlier, then flashes into his mind. Maybe after the deal was over with Khalil he would ask her out.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" Milo looks up to see Abigail standing by his door. His brows knits together in annoyance.

"What are you doing here?" He asks her not even hiding his annoyance.  She smacks her lips looking towards the bed seeing the older woman laying there.

"I ask you first Jap boy," she says walking into the room. Her arms still crossing her breast as she smacks her bubble gum. Her green eyes staring down at him.  Milo sighs, "As you can see I'm visiting my grandmother, and I would like to continue to do that," he gestures for her to leave.

"Alone please," he tells her although he said please he was anything but kind.

"Who are you to tell me to leave? Besides I'm volunteering here anyway it's my job to go into different rooms and clean up." Abigail says grabbing a few dirty towels out of the bins. Now that Milo looked at her. She was dressed in blue scrubs with some sanitized gloves on. She also had a mask on if she wasn't such a fowl person Milo would think she was beautiful.

"Well why don't you go into another room your disturbing my peace," Milo tells her and she narrows her eyes, while smacking her gum.

She points the middle finger at him, and he smiles, "No thank you."

She groans, "Whatever."

She grabs a trash bag putting the bottles and plastic cups up in there before, grabbing the broom to begin sweeping.

"I never thought you would be the volunteering type," Milo tells her lifting up his feet as she tries to purposefully sweep them.

"Stop talking to me."

Milo groans, "What's your problem with me? You already know me and Deshawn aren't anything yet you still don't like me? Not that I want you to but it would help to really know why?" He tells her standing up to help her make the bed.

He follows her movements tucking in the other side of the blankets.  She doesn't respond focusing on her work.

After a few minutes she finally says, "You're a show off  and you act like you don't even know it."

Milo eyes widen, "A show off how?"

"See that's what I mean. You act like you don't notice all the attention that you receive? Like your not extremely pretty, and don't attract people!" She whisper yells out of frustration. 

"You know some of us really had to try hard to feel like we are beautiful yet you walk around naturally considered beautiful?"

She questions Milo adding even more weight to his confusion.

"I never walked around like I'm big shit, news flash I hated my image more than you think! This the same image I gotten bullied for years for why would I ever think to throw my looks in anyone's face."  Milo states offended at her accusations.

"Oh yeah right! You don't know what it's like to have been obese at one point in your life and to lose all that weight and still feel like your not good enough! The term pretty privilege gets thrown around so much, but I don't feel that shit at all!" She tells Milo tying the bag of trash before throwing it in the trash bin.

"And you think I have? What the hell is a pretty privilege? I don't even know what that is I have been made fun off for my race, the way I look, how I act what could I ever considered good about me? You on the other hand is the princess of our school, the girl that every guy would flop for, so it isn't possible for you to be jealous of a nobody!"

Abigail just stares at him before shaking her head, "You just don't get it."

Milo eyes narrow before telling her, "You're right I don't because I don't understand what you seeing." 

Abigail smacks her lips, "You-"

"Abigail girl you've been in that room for too long!"  Another voice that Milo thought familiar comes from the hall as the steps get closer. The person head pokes through the doors and it surprises Milo too see the girl he had bumped into.

"Sorry Dana," Abigail says before grabbing the bag pushing the cart out of the room. The girl Dana turns to look at Milo tilting her head.

"You seem so familiar?"  Ouch Milo thought she didn't even remember him. However it doesn't stop him from giving her a smile saying, "You also do to."

She laughs before saying, "Aww I was hopeless to think I'd clog your memories cutie. Normally I'd have that effect on guys I knew you were different," she stops laughing her hazelnut eyes holding a gleam.

Milo smiles, "Yea?" He plays even more confused seeing as that what entertains her. She giggles some more before turning on her heel. She waves at him, "Next time you'll remember me cutie."

Dana is a pretty name.

Khalil

"Zro we definitely got to add his legacy to the building."  Khalil taps the pen against his notebook. He was in Houston Texas just trying to get away from home a bit. A lot has happened recently, and he just had to take sometime to himself.

Although it's only been a day he misses his bed. That was the only thing about being away from home you begin to feel home sick. His brother was in charge of HAG while he was gone.  Khalil knew he could trust him to make sure his mother didn't do anything stupid.

The recent scandal was over yet the consequences and trust of his fans wavered a bit. He was recently reading some negative comments, people thinking he's a sell out. On top of being a whitewash nigga, their words not his.

He sighs blowing out smoke sitting on the balcony of his hotel.  His thoughts travel to Milo, he didn't tell him he was leaving for a while. Though they text earlier he just hope the boy would be sparing with his funds till he returned.

He scrolls through his phone on Instagram. Seeing a notification pop up for people you may know, he clicks on the notification curious sometimes it'll give him some people he knew from the past. 

Which it did because there was Trey who took pictures of him in his bar. A wine glass in hand as he advertised Twink's. Khalil smile hearting it before saving it to his feed.  Then he scrolls some more through Trey's photos. They were mostly of him and Alice, but the more Khalil scrolled he was shock to see Milo in one of them.

Khalil lips parts for a moment as he releases a sigh. He clicks on the photo seeing Milo at the bar with a huge smile serving a guest. It was clearly an off guard picture.

Khalil laughs at the caption

We even have beautiful women bartenders to serve you!

He scrolls through the comments of the photos.

@tastingalltherainbows  Damn Shawty thicker then cold peanut butter.

@exposeclub Yo that's a whole man! Or A woman what is it? 😵‍💫

@bobaekim  Trent can you please delete this lol and (@exposeclub) I'm a man 👨

Khalil smiles clicking on Milo's official profile. He scrolls through the pictures noticing a recent one.  It was a picture of Milo his hair was shorter and he had a new piercing. 

Khalil breath hitches for a moment as he saves the pic to his phone.  He hearts it leaving a comment.

@Sky-blue-trying-out-fame  Them piercings suit you. 😝

Khalil scrolls some more hearting different pictures, wondering if Milo ever considered modeling to be his profession instead of writing. Not that he couldn't do both.

Khalil then smiles, "Maybe it be best to stick with writing his beauty can't be expose to millions of people."

He couldn't wait to get back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 38.6K 39
Confused, chaotic and closeted. If you ask Milo Jiang to describe himself in three words, those are the words he would choose. Mostly because his voc...
59.5K 3.8K 41
Niko Savic is dating a girl who should be perfect for him...and yet, he can't keep his eyes off his childhood best friend, Thomas Chu. Read this grip...
124K 2.9K 24
Fate works in mysterious ways. Sometimes the stranger you saved turns out to be the love of your life. Read for more 18+ Mature (smut)(abuse)(traum...
125K 225 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...