Vanilla

By gloshorty

Sunny Dior..an Average 23 year old. every thing in her life is vanilla...plain....simple.. nothing fancy.. ex... More

Vanilla : Chapter 1
Vanilla : Chapter 2
Vanilla : Chapter 3
Vanilla : chapter 5
Vanilla : chapter 6
Vanilla : chapter 7
Vanilla : chapter 8
Vanilla : Chapter 9
Vanilla : chapter 10
Vanilla : chapter 11
Vanilla : Chapter 12
Vanilla : Chapter 13
Vanilla : Chapter 14
Vanilla : Chapter 15
Vanilla : Chapter 16
Vanilla : Chapter 17
Vanilla : Chapter 18
Vanilla : Chapter 19
Richard "Rex" Dixon
Vanilla : Chapter 21
Vanilla : Chapter 22
Vanilla : Chapter 23
Vanilla : Chapter 24
Vanilla : Chapter 25
Vanilla : Chapter 26
Vanilla : Chapter 27
Vanilla : Chapter 28
Vanilla : Chapter 29
Vanilla : Chapter 30
Vanilla : Chapter 31
Vanilla : Chapter 32
Vanilla : Chapter 33
Vanilla : Chapter 34
Vanilla : Chapter 35
Vanilla : Chapter 36
Vanilla : Chapter 37
Vanilla : Chapter 38
Vanilla : Chapter 39
Vanilla : Chapter 40
Vanilla : Chapter 41
Vanilla : Chapter 42
Vanilla : Chapter 43
Vanilla : Chapter 44
Vanilla : Chapter 45
Vanilla : Chapter 46
Vanilla : Chapter 47
Vanilla : Chapter 48
Vanilla : Chapter 49
Vanilla : Chapter 50
Vanilla : Chapter 51
Vanilla : Chapter 52
Vanilla : Chapter 53
Vanilla : Chapter 54
Vanilla : Chapter 55
Vanilla : Chapter 56
Vanilla : Chapter 57
Vanilla : Chapter 58
Vanilla : Chapter 59
Vanilla : Chapter 60
Vanilla : Chapter 61
Vanilla : Chapter 62
Vanilla : Chapter 63
Vanilla : Chapter 64
Vanilla : Chapter 65
Vanilla : Chapter 66
Vanilla : Chapter 67
Vanilla : Chapter 68
Vanilla : Chapter 69
Vanilla : Chapter 70
Vanilla: Chapter 71
Vanilla : Chapter 72
Vanilla : Chapter 73
Vanilla : Chapter 74
Vanilla : Chapter 75
Vanilla : Chapter 76
Vanilla : Chapter 77
Vanilla : Chapter 78
Vanilla : Chapter 79
Vanilla : Chapter 80
Vanilla : Chapter 81
Vanilla : Chapter 82
Vanilla : Chapter 83
Vanilla : Chapter 84
Vanilla : Chapter 85
Vanilla : Chapter 86
Vanilla : Chapter 87
Vanilla : Chapter 88
Vanilla : Chapter 89
Vanilla : Chapter 90
Vanilla : Chapter 91
Vanilla : Chapter 92
Vanilla : Chapter 93
Vanilla : Chapter 94
Vanilla : Chapter 95
Vanilla : Chapter 96
Vanilla : Chapter 97
Vanilla : Chapter 98
Vanilla : Chapter 99
Vanilla : Chapter 100
NEW BOOK!!!!! READ BELOW!!
SPRINKLES!!
Sprinkles : 1

Vanilla : Chapter 4

6.2K 195 42
By gloshorty

im not going..i dont want to...last night took a toll on me.. im exhausted...yeah okay i'll tell him that.

"40..im not going..i dont want to ..last night-"

"yeah yeah. last night took a toll on you and your tired, but i need you to go. Shes amazing at what she does. and she could have potential..maybe on a new album for you"

"woah woah woah...slow down... your the only producer that i trust and you know that, and plus your probably still a little drunk from last night, cause your making it seem like shes god in the studio."

"im not trying to ..all im saying is shes very good for her young age.. and she claims she doesnt use a real studio so i want to know what she uses that makes it that good."

Noah sighed and rubbed his bald head at the fact that drake was being so stubborn. usually he would hype to hear some new beats and more importantly get to meet a dedicated fan.

"your going. or im telling oliver..."

"your gonna tell oliver on me.."

drake laughed and gave 40 a blank stare. but once he realized he wasn't joking around, he groaned out, stood up and left, walking to his hotel room closet. Noah smiled to himself at his success and sat down in his chair.

man i really do not want to be here. i should be home in my bed. noah can tell i have an attitude but i dont care. he deserves this. it's his date so why do i gotta third wheel with some chick.

"And for you sir?"

"just a water"

"not hungry?"

"nope."

Noah sighed and thanked the waiter as he walked away. he looked over at drake and tilted his head, giving him a questionable look.

"what is the matter with you?"

"you are the matter. i dont want to be here."

Noah chuckled and sipped his drink. he pulled out his phone and reminisced over the previous messages between him and sunny. drake leaned over and scuffed.

"so her name is sunny?"

"yes, her name is sunny, and i dont like her.. i dont even know her i told you that. were here strictly business."

drake rolled his eyes playfully and looked down at his phone. The sound of heels started to get closer but he didn't bother looking up. Just 40's date, so it was nothing important. noah stood up and you could basically hear the smile on his face.

"sunny. im glad you could make it."

the sound of heels stopped, but she wasnt close enough to be at the table yet. Drake reluctantly looked up for the slightest second, but quickly did a double take, the second time he looked up at her and stared, the same was she was staring at him...it was her...

..........

omg..this cannot be happening. okay, just calm down sunny. it's just him, not like anything is gonna happen. the good news is, is that noah shebib is right there and wants to talk buisness. but the bad news is, is that drake is here. that's not a bad thing right?..

"mam.... please ..this way"

Sunny snapped out of her thoughts and continued to walk to the table, a little slower then originally. the waiter slid the chair out for her as she took one last step and sat down. she told the waiter that she would like a strawberry lemonade, and thanked him as he walked away. once he was out of sight, noah decided to speak up to break the awkward silence.

"well, thank you for coming, this means a lot for me, and drake...right drake?"

Drake cleared his throat and spoke up.

"um, yes..thanks for uh...coming"

"your welcome."

Sunny smiled lightly, as drakes gaze started to burn a hole into the side of her face. She cleared her throat and quickly glanced at him then looked down at her lap, trying not to blush. The waiter returned with her lemonade and left.

"so..i think the big question here is...who taught you?"

"pardon?"

"like...how are you so good at making your music, i must admit i've heard a lot of good things on SoundCloud but..there was something different about yours. not everything was about a sick ass beat drop, or whatever the kids say now a days. It seems like you took more time into making the music."

"well thank you, Mr. Shebib. and i taught myself. i dont really know, i just have a big interest in making music and i feel like if you rush it, it wont come out as good. you cant rush perfection."

Sunny took a sip of her lemonade, still feeling drakes gaze on her. Her cheeks got hot and a little red at the thought of him and her at the concert. She could see his smirk out of her perephiral vision, which only made her blush more. She set the lemonade back on to the coaster and returned her gaze to 40.

"oh, please, call me 40, or noah, either one, Mr. Shebib is my father. But i understand, sometimes it takes me weeks to finish a track and i feel like there not even the best i could do. But you say you dont use a studio?"

"yes, thats correct. i use my laptops. i have 4."

"thats amazing. You only use a couple laptops and create something so creative and beautiful. what software do you use?"

Noah sipped on his soda as he looked at Sunny with such fascination. sunny smiled at his enthusiasm.

"well i just use a bunch of computer programs and software, such as garage band and just the basic things. like i said i dont work in studios, so i have to use what i can come up with, and the basic computer apps that you can download online or buy at bestbuy have gotten me this far so i dont really see much of an issue with continuing to use them, alot of people underestimate my work because it doesnt come straight from a studio, but what they dont realize is that if i didn't tell them, they probably wouldn't have noticed."

"wow. that is amazing, very inspiring, i actually started off doing the same. Just a young kid, making beats. Start off small and work your way up. i like the way you think."

Sunny could feel drakes gaze starting to lower from her face. she looked over at him but this time didnt look away. he looked up from her chest and looked her in the eyes, He smirked slowly and licked his lips. Sunny's face got hot as he continued to stare. The waiter walked over with a basket of bread sticks, She smirked as she got an idea.

"your breadsticks Mr. Shebib?"

"yes thank you."

As noah went to grab the basket, sunny leaned forward over the table purposely poking her butt out, in plain view of drake. As she reached forward, the end on her shirt moved up, exposing the smooth tan skin on her lower back. She felt Drakes gaze, trail from her shoulders down to her rear end, he licked his lips as she grabbed a bread stick and sat back down. She then gently put the top of the bread stick in her mouth and bit into it slowly while staring at him. his eyes widened a little as he looked down. She was turning him on and she knew it.

"So, noah, how did you find me?"

"well, i got a text from my friend back in calabasas about you, said he was on twitter and saw something about it, when he heard your beats, it nearly blew his socks off."

Noah chuckled at his last remark, which made sunny giggle. Drake looked up at her when she laughed and lifted half of his mouth and smiled at her.

"so....calabasas... i want you to come with me."

Drake nearly died, choking on his water. Sunny and Noah both looked over at him, as he coughed up the liquid.

"um. we didn't discuss this 40"

"yes we did man, you just clearly werent listening. She's not gonna stay at the house or anything, im gonna pay for her to stay in a nice hotel. and she'll come over during the day to the studio-"

Sunny then stepped in.

"wait, the studio is in his home?"

"yes..i have numerous ones. but the one i want you to see is in his home because thats where im working on a new track that i'd like you to assist me on."

"Mr. she- .. er uh.. 40..im flattered and all, but i cant accept"

"why?"

"because its in his home, and i dont have money to go to calabasas, and i dont have money to get back...i work in a bakery.."

"which is why i will pay for you... an all expense paid trip to california, we work on music, have a great time... please."

Sunny looked at drake who had stopped choking and had continued to stare at her. He smiled slightly at her as she looked down. okay...all expense payed..i dont have to pay anything... nothing at all.. you always have wanted to go to california.. but you'll know nobody there.. ugh. Sunny looked up at noah with a face of question on her face.

"okay 40......ill go with you to calabasas."

Drake looked up at her with eyes that said excitement, but he kept his face straight.

"awesome! okay tomorrow i will-"

"on one condition......"

"yes anything..."

--------

11:45 am. Sunny yawned as she finally finished packing her bags. today was the day she would leave to calabasas with Noah and the OVO crew, footsteps were heard down the hall and stopped in front of her room. A soft knock was placed to the door and sierras voice came through.

"Can i come in?"

"yes"

Sierra came in the door with a huge smile on her face, sunny lifted half of her mouth and made an attempt at a smile.

"you look exhausted"

"i am, i was up all night on my laptop working on a new mix. i didn't go to sleep till 3 am."

"well we got a long plane ride so, you can get some sleep then."

Sierra sat down on sunny's bed and logged on to her twitter. Sunny had finally agreed to go to calabasas with the crew on one condition, that sierra could go with her. In addition to going to calabasas, she would stay in a nice hotel and have an all expense credit card to do what she wants, whenever shes not in the studio.

Doing that by herself would be no fun, so she told Noah she wouldnt go without sierra. at first sierra had turned the offer down because she thought she would be a "third wheel", but once she realized that sunny wouldnt go without her, she hopped on board immediately.

it was currently 11:50, and they had to meet the crew at 12:30 at a private airport about 20 minutes away. the flight would be long so Sunny decided to dress like a bum. To be honest she didnt really care anyway. only people that were majorly important in the situation were noah and sierra... and drake, she shook that thought out of her head and smiled to herself.

"thinkin about your bae?"

"what?"

"your cheesin... are you..thinkin about...your bae.. drake?"

"he's not my bae.. hush.. where are your bags?"

"the car."

Sunny nodded her head and zipped up her suitcase, She pulled it off the bed and grabbed her phone.

The airport was nice, definitely private, nothing like she'd ever seen. The place was empty with the exception of the crew and the few workers that willingly came in to help get them on the road...well on the air.

She pulled up in the parking area where the crew was waiting for all them. Now lemme tell ya, there is nothing better then pulling up in an 88 thousand dollar car with the top down, in front of a bunch of rich people. She rolled up the windows as two of numerous body guards came to help with there bags.

Sunny and Sierra hopped out after the top was pulled up and the ignition was turned off. Drake stepped forward as Sunny walked over to him. he smirked at her as she approached the crew

"nice rental car"

"you wish it was my rental car"

She walked past him and to noah, she could feel his gaze on her butt so she purposely dropped her phone charger. She bent down to pick it up and slowly stood back up, glancing at him over her shoulder for a brief period of time.

he chuckled and licked his lips and she continued to walk away. as much as she didn't want to, she had no choice. The pants she had on made her rear end look bigger then normally. Keeping it simple she had on a pair of black sweatpants and a simple black t-shirt. It seemed like everyone in the crew dressed in sweats as well because everyone knew the flight would be long.

"hello 40"

"hi Sunny, im glad to see you here. i was starting to worry"

Sunny smiled at him as oliver, the manager for OVO records spoke up.

"okay everyone, the planes are all fueled, lets hit the sky"

the plane was nice. Not really what she expected of a private jet, she expected it to be extremely small and cramped but there was more room then she thought.

The one she and sierra would be flying on was being shared with Drake, Chubbs, 40 and OB, and then sunny and sierra of course. Inside the plane was a long couch, a love set couch for two, and two recliners.

There were 2 other jets along with this one that the others from the crew would be divided into as well. OB and chubbs took up the long couch, as drake and 40 sat in the two recliners. Leaving the love seat for Sierra and Sunny, for a plane couch it was pretty comfortable. before sitting down she went around to Plug in her phone, bending down to outlet in the wall. Drake couldnt help but notice of course, so he purposely went out of his way to "accidently" bump into her.

Sunny stood up and gave him a glare as he sat in the recliner, once sat down he looked up and smirked.

"oops"

Sunny scuffed as she returned to her seat next to sierra. During the ride she kept sharing glances with drake. he would look at her, she would catch him and he'd look away. She would look at him, he would catch her and she'd look away. Everytime he would catch her, or everytime she would catch him she would blush. for instance right now, Drake was burning a hole into her with his staring so she looked up and he looked away quickly.

"could the two of you stop flirting with your eyes?"

sierra leaned down to whisper to Sunny but clearly didnt know how because OB started laughing. Chubbs cracked a smile and so did 40, shaking his head at drake. The whole rest of the flight they didnt look at eachother.

---

(drakes thoughts) shes....shes something else...shes gorgeous obviously but theres tons of gorgeous women out there...but for some reason i feel like shes different. Most women would be going crazy or trying to seduce me by now but about 99% of the time she doesnt even agknowledge the fact that im here. Today, she looks beautiful. sweat pants, hair tied, chillin with no make up on. The only "make up" she had on was a lip balm, it gave her lips a little bit of a gloss coat but other then that..none. ugh, her lips.. they were full and pink and looked mad soft. but i cant be thinkin about her like that. im only gonna be around her for one week and then i wont ever see her again. and plus, i have desi.. she'll be there waiting for me, like yeah she's a stripper but still... i got her to think about, not some young girl that i will only see for a week. pfft.

---

(sunny's thoughts) hes....hes something else...i dont know, Hes a rapper yeah and a lot of rappers are cocky and jerks but he seems... different... Hes extremely handsome, and the whole world feels the same. to him im probably just some girl who will only be here for a week, he probably doesnt even care..but god hes so handsome. nothing special today, hes wearing grey sweats and white t..but he makes it look so sexy...theres just something about him...im not sure what it is..but i kinda wanna figure it out..

--

The flight was shorter then expected, even though 3 hours felt like 600 in the awkward silence, the flight was still shorter then expected. Once they got all there bags and got off the plane, 3 cars pulled up. a stretch limo, and two black Tahoes. one of the doors to the tahoe opened and out stepped a girl, she had a long black sew in, with small curls at the bottom, her skin was brown and she had on a very short dress on.

"PAPI"

she ran over to drake and jumped in his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Drake wrapped his arms around her waist and held her up as she hung on to him.

"wassup boo"

Sunny and Sierra both stood there with there mouths nearly dropped to the floor, they were in complete shock. this man ... the one that had been flirting with sunny nearly the whole ride, was constantly staring at her and her body, and felt up on her butt, was clearly taken. the girl hopped off and kissed his lips, he pulled her closer and kissed back. Sunny and Sierra's eyes widened and if possible there mouths dropped lower. OB laughed and leaned over.

"you girls might wanna close your mouths before you catch flies."

They both closed there mouths but continued to stare.

"thats desi...his sex toy"

"be nice"

Oliver stepped in. the crew clearly couldnt stand her, They all gave dissaproving looks at the two of them. OB made gagging noises at them and ryan told them to get a room.

"hi im oliver, im the manager, thanks for coming out, which one is sunny"

"me."

"hi sunny, okay so heres the plan, since its only 3:30, we are gonna go ahead and go to the YOLO estate and show you around so that tomorrow we can jump right in head first. how does that sound?"

"sounds great."

"alright well, we'll follow you guys in the limo so whenever your ready."

Chubbs and Tank helped get the suitcases into the back of the limo and hopped in one of the tahoe's. Everyone got into there designated vehicles and left the airport.

the limo ride wasnt as awkward as Sunny thought it would be. Of course drake climbed in the limo with desi at last minute but that didn't stop Sierra and Sunny from having a good time. inside the limo was a cooler of champagne and wine. Sierra had no hesitations with bustin open a bottle and sippin from it. Sunny took sips from it as well every now and then but was mostly standing up looking out of the sunroof at all the beautiful scenery of california. drake and desi were cuddled up but you could tell he wasnt there, he was staring hard at Sunny's rear end but desi was clueless.

"take a picture it'll last longer"

Drake lowered his eyes from sunny and over to Sierra.

"what do you mean?"

"i saw you lookin...take a picture it'll last longer"

Desi gave sierra a nasty look and rolled her eyes.

"um, i dont know who you are but im pretty sure that my man wasn't looking at anybody but me, so please exit"

then Desi turned back to drake and kissed his cheek, he lifted half of his mouth into a small smile but looked out the window.

Sunny soon lowered from the sunroof, hair lookin crazy from the wind but the look managed to still look great on her. Her large smile soon began to fade as she saw Sierra giving Desi a nasty glare. the tension was thick so she cleared her throat and returned to look out the sunroof.

the house was huge. You could see it from down the street, as they pulled in past the big gold gates her eyes widened. there was one huge house with a couple other smaller sized houses scattered about for the crew to sleep in.

The cars/limo stopped outside of the main house and let everyone out, Sierra and sunny left there bags in the car since they would be leaving anyway. the two got out and stared around in awe looking at how huge and beautiful the property was.

"i'll take that as you like the place"

"are you kidding me? its gorgeous"

Drake chuckled at Sunny's hysteria.

"papi, c'mon, i got a surprise for you in the bedroom"

Desi came over and pulled his hand leading him into the house. The crew followed behind leaving noah, Sierra, sunny and oliver outdoors.

"so..where would you guys like to start? this tour is gonna be long"

They decided to start with the main house where drake and desi stayed. the house was bigger on the inside then it was on the outside. the girls had learned that the main house had 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms, and that all the other homes scattered around the property were like 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartments.

"well why couldnt we just stay in one of these apartment houses?"

"there all occupied"

"oh"

the tour continued from the main house and into the backyard of the main house. Sunny and Sierras mouths instantly dropped, the pool was probably the most beautiful thing they'd witnessed ever.

A huge patio with gorgeous patio furniture was set up before the pool, with gorgeous stone steps leading into the huge pool. Inside the pool was a statue of a woman in a bikini and just past the statue was a gorgeous waterfall lining around the whole back end of the pool with a waterslide wrapping around the side of the rocks that the waterfall poured from.

Oliver had explained that behind the waterfall was a beautifully set up grotto with lit fire torches, 2 hot tubs and a sitting area. To the right of the pool was a family area with a stunning built in ground grill made from stone and chrome, just past the grill was a seating area with outdoor couches and recliners.

In front of the outdoor furniture was a stone wall with a built in fire place and large flat screen tv. To the left of the pool was a huge basketball and tennis court, a little ways past that was a sand volleyball court. the girls stood there in complete awe at the beautiful scene. behind the man made rocks was a small hill, oliver also explained that on top of the hill was where the horse stables and another outdoor family room were set up.

"and let me tell you that family area has to be my favorite, the sunrise and sunset are amazing from that view point."

After the outdoor view they went back into the house and toured around there. Inside the house were 7 beautifully built bedrooms that were all vacant except the masterbedroom.

Inside the home there was also a Home theater able to seat 25, a massage room, a game room consisting of fuse ball, ping pong, air hockey, pool and a ton more, a huge kitchen, and of course the studio. the studio was the last place they toured at and was the place they would stop at for a while.

"okay olly man i got it from here"

oliver left to do whatever it was that oliver did and left it just 40, sierra and sunny.

"are you ready for greatness?"

sunny giggled at 40's excitement to show her the studio, he used his finger print to unlock the door and walked in turning on lights. Sierra didn't really pay much mind to it because she wasn't so into music but sunny on the other hand was like a kid in a candy shop. her eyes widened as a huge smile crept on to her face, indicating that she instantly fell in love.

It was huge, nothing compared to her four laptops. the soundboard was incredible, probably over a thousand buttons and knobs and twisty thingy's that each held there own individual purpose. 2 huge speakers were built in on every wall of the room and a recording room the size of
texas. okay, not literally but you get the jist.

"well?"

"noah this is...incredible..its amazing..i dont....i dont even know what to say"

Noah laughed at how stunned she was, her face said it all. her eyes were huge and her mouth was open in the shape of an 'O' as she spun aroung slowly taking in everything.

"come..sit"

Noah took her hand and pulled out the office chair in front of the sound board, she sat down and stared down at all of its glory.

"40 this is..."

he laughed again and grabbed a set of pink and white beats by dre from his backpack, he opened up the box and handed her the headphones while plugging the cord into the desktop mac computer.

"these are for you.. we got them for you yesterday but decided to wait till today to give them to you I want you to hear something, i've been working on it and i would like your honest opinion."

Sunny shook her head okay as she slid the headphones on to her head, noah went into a couple of his files until he found what he was looking for.

he clicked on a link that opened up another file and asked if she was ready. She shook her head yes as he pressed play and music started to fill her ears. It started off with quiet but then quickly became louder, the bass filled her ears making the headphones vibrate. sunny bopped her head as the music sped up and switched to more treble then bass. She smiled big at the clever switch up and took the headphones off of her ears, she placed them around her neck.

"thank you for the headphones, but this beat is sick yo, play it out loud. on the speakers, i wanna dance."

he laughed as he unplugged the headphones from the computer and switched the options from aux to speakers. sooner then later the music started to come through the speakers, sunny leaned down and turned it up loud as the beat began to fill the room. she had to yell to be heard it was so loud

"DANCE WITH ME C'MON"

she gestured for Noah but he declined and sat in the chair as sunny began to twirl and dance around the room, sierra then stood up to dance with her. the two of them smiled and laughed and all out had a great time together as the beat filled the room and almost the whole house, even with the door closed you could probably hear it outdoors.

Hours and numerous beats had passed with the same routine, Play a beat, turn it up, dance and have fun. Sometime through the day OB and Ryan came to join the party with champagne. It was around 8:30 now and the girls were near tipsy as noah continued to play music and OB joked around with Ryan and Sunny. Due to the fact that she was almost drunk everything OB said was hilarious to her.

a knock on the door was sounded but no one heard it over the music. Drake walked in and immediately looked at sunny who seemed to be having the time of her life, He smiled at how cute she looked, sipping from a styrofoam cup and dancing her heart out. she stopped dancing when she realized he was staring at her, she walked up to him and held out her hand gesturing for him to take it.

He rolled his eyes playfully and took her hand, she walked in front of him and took him to the middle of the room, while she was walking he couldnt help but stare at her perfectly rounded butt. once at the middle of the room she spun around and scooted close to him while sipping her drink. She lowered the cup from her face as she swallowed and rested her hand on his chest as she swayed her hips from side to side.

sometime during the drunken night noah had switched from the beats to real music, currently playing was 'recognize - partynextdoor ft. drake' which ironically was the song that was playing when they first saw each other. with her hand on his chest she started to rub it up and down while swaying her hips.

He smiled down at her and put his hands on her hips pulling her closer to him, he knew she was drunk and vulnerable but he couldnt help it, he'd wanted to touch her since he first saw her and this was obviously that time to do so. Her rubbed the sides of her up and down as she sang to him drunkenly and slurred, she stopped singing to hiccup and proceeded to giggle.

and at that moment his heart nearly jumped out of his chest, her giggle was adorable and so was she. he brushed a stray hair from her face and leaned down and softly planted a kiss to her lips. She was shocked but proceeded to kiss back, he lifted his hand and caressed her cheek. there were whistles and claps coming from OB, Ryan, sierra and noah but he didn't care. he continued to kiss her lips softly until he heard a clearing of the throat come from the door. he pulled away and looked over to see a very upset Desi.

he looked back down at sunny who still had her eyes closed and her lips puckered a little bit. he chuckled lightly and pecked her lips softly once more then walked out right past desi, who stood there looking infuriated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 324 41
JAY : Being a single dad is most responsible Plus hectic task. But at the same time it's really a beautiful and Amazing feeling in the world, Seeing...
5.4K 216 39
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...
Always By Liberia

Fanfiction

42.7K 3.2K 35
This is the story of a girl who was born into a family so different compared to who she was. They had a high status in society, often holding dinner...
10K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...