𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈...

By cocoz_books

Was previously named "Darius" #Book 1 in Alpha Series ≛ He was powerful He was terrifying He was huge He had... More

{Plot 1} •Chapter ♠︎ÒÑÉ
{Plot 1} •Chapter •TWÕ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♣︎ThRÉĒ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♤FØŪr
{Plot 1} •Chapter *Fìvè
{Plot 1} •Chapter ^SSĪX
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♧SËVËÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter◖ĒĪGHT
{Plot 1} •Chapter ※ÑÌNË
{Plot 1} •Chapter ◇TÉÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✥ËLÈVÈÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✧TWËLVË
{Plot 1} •Chapter •THÏRTËËÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ⁑FØRTÉEN
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✠FÌFTÈÉN
{Plot 2}• Chapter øñè
{Plot 2}• Chapter twø
{Plot 2}• Chãptér thréè
{Plot 2}• Chapter fōūr
{Plot 2}• chapter fïvë
{Plot 2}• chaptér six
{Plot 2}• Chapter sévèn
{Plot 2}• chapter éîght
{Plot 2}• chãptèr nïne
{Plot 2}• chàptér tën
(Plot 2)• chàptêr elévēn
{Plot 2}• chàptér twélvê
{Plot 2}• chäptêr thîrtéèn
{Plot 2}• chäptēr føurtéèn
{Plot 2}• chàptêr fíftéèn
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER I
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER II
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER III
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTÉR IV
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÈR V
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÈR VII
{Plot 3}• CHÅPTÉR VIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÉR IX
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTËR X
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTËR XI
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTËR XII
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÊR XIII
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÊR XIV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XV
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÉR XVI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XVII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XVIII
{Plot 3}• CHÅPTËR XIX
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTÉR XX
{Plot 3}• CHÁPTËR XXI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPYÊR XXIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXIV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXVI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XXVII
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÉR XXVIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXIX
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXX
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXXI
SEASON FINALE!
THE EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ I
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 2
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 3
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 4
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~5
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~6
EMPRESS IN WAITING~ 7
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~8

{Plot 3}• CHAPTÉR VI

1.6K 37 8
By cocoz_books

𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙐𝙎

I watched her sleeping form quietly, my gaze taking in everything I love. Her midnight dark hair fanned out across her pillow, a few locks tickling half of her face. Her body was spread out, her lashes laying softly against her cheeks, her pink plum lips pursed. Her night gown raised slightly above her thighs giving me a perfect view and I couldn't help but feel my throbbing length twitch ever so subtly in my pants. I groaned, throwing my head back. Morning wood was the worst and sleeping next to my little walking temptation wasn't the best idea.

I looked back at the ring that I held in my hands, the diamond stones twinkling under the light that bounced out of the windows. I knew from the day I saw Audrey that I wanted her to be in my life forever, not just as my mate but as my wife and my partner. I couldn't wait to see her walking down the isle, her stomach would be big with our babies and when her ankles would be swollen I'd massage them for her and take very good care of her forever.

Now the only thing I had to do was propose without the whole kingdom making a big scene about it. I wanted something small and intimate and when I would be sure she really wanted this I'd announce her as my lady consort and future queen. I had no problem marrying her straight away but I owed it to her to let her have the full experience of all the ceremonies and parties that would be held in her name. As I stared down at the love of my life I couldn't imagine my life without her nor could I imagine a happier time in my life.

My entire being was one of darkness before she came along, my ray of light, my angel, I know that the darkness is still there but she makes dealing with it a lot easier and when the time comes I'll tell her everything and I pray she'll still want me then. A soft groan interrupted my thoughts and I snapped, hastily shoving the ring back into the drawer and pushing it closed with a not so quiet bang. Big brown sleepy eyes met mine as Audrey woke up, a small yawn eluding her lips. She sat up, her hair falling to her back in natural body waves. Her curious gaze met mine as she tried rubbing the reminants of sleep from her eyes.

"Morning" her sweet voice chirped before her face contorted to one of confusion. "Are you okay? You look a bit startled" she squinted her big eyes at me making me straighten up and move away from the drawer that held her ring.

Her gaze followed me to where I stood at the end of the bed as I tried my best to erase the look of shock on my face and the bulge in my pants. "Morning love" I replied. "I'm fine, did I wake you? I'm sorry"

"N-no you didn't" she got up, stretching with her hands raised above her head as a cute moan escaped her lips and it just made my bulge twitch. Fuck. She held a hand over her mouth, her cheeks a pink tinge of embarrassment. "Sorry"

I walked over to her, not being able to keep myself away from her for even a second, wrapping my hands around her waist I pulled her body towards mine "I won't be able to come for breakfast love, I have a meeting with Ryker. I'll see you later today?"

I watched her suck in her lower lip, nibbling down on it she nodded slowly "Okay, I'll have breakfast with Orchid. I haven't seen her in a while" she smiled sweetly.

I love this woman so much. "Did you sleep well?" I asked, wanting to hear her voice and just spend time with her before I had to spend the rest of my day cooked up in my study room.

Her hand over her mouth she replied subtly, "Like a baby" she giggled, the beautiful chime of her laughter bringing a smile to my face.

I cocked a brow, questioning the hand she had over her mouth and she turned a deeper shade of pink, "Morning breath"

"Does that mean you won't give me a kiss before I go?" I asked cockily, leaning closer before she burst into a fit of giggles, not expecting my fingers to nip at her sides. She squirmed, shaking in my hold but I wasn't letting her go.

"D-darius...s-stop!" She gasped, her whites shining through her plum lips. "I'll faint" she yelled out bursting into more giggles. She kept moving back and I matched each of her steps backwards with one forward.

Eventually she hit the bed and fell on her back and I landed on top of her, using my knees to position myself hovering over her. I watched as her laughter subsided, floating in the air and bouncing off the walls. The rich sound dying down not without filling the room with all the joy and beauty I always felt was missing and never knew I needed to survive.

"I'm still getting my kiss" I gave her a wolfish grin, extending my canines

"No" she shook her head playfully, a wide smile stretching at her lips. "I'm not giving you a kiss"

"It doesn't count as a crime if I steal one from you does it?" I asked, feigning curiousity.

She gasped, her hands going to her hips challengingly, "Do you know who I am. I am the King's mate, you can't just kiss me like that" she glared at me, her gaze shifting slightly to my lips and I could feel the atmosphere shifting. Pride filled my chest at her words, she said it. She acknowledged being my mate.

"But does it count if she wants me to kiss her. I can't deny the queen what she wants" I spoke in a low tone, my deep timber sending shivers down her body as I watched her bite down the corner of her lips. Fuck, she wasn't making this self control thing easy. "Use your words my love, say the words and your wish would be my command"

I slowly drew my gaze down the length of her face, going down to stop at the low neck of her night gown that had fallen due to how loose it hung over her body. Tempting was the best way to describe my little sexy vixen, did she always dress like this to go to bed? Suddenly I felt the need to make sure no one else had the luxury to hear her laugh nor the chance to see her as I do.

"I-i want" she started, her big brown eyes gazing at my lips and I could see the desire taking over her.

"Hm? "

"I want.. you to k-kiss me" her voice fell into a whisper as her cheeks bleached a deep pink tinge. She averted her gaze fully biting down on her lower lip now. She was so damn cute, fuck.

"What was that baby?" I leaned down closer, our lips a breath away and I could feel the tension rising.

Her eyes widened as they snapped to mine "Y-you heard me" she frowned, a cute pout settling on her lips.

"Not at all. Maybe try again" she shyly turned away, her cheeks flaming.

"I said I -" I cut her short, taking hold of her chin I turned her face to mine making sure to hold her gaze before smashing my lips against hers. It was like a cold bucket of water had been thrown on me, making all my senses aware. A low purr resonated through my chest, a low moan from Audrey accompanying it. I moved my lips against hers and she reciprocated, her soft lips working against mine. I drew my lips to the corner of hers biting down on her plum lower lip making her breathing pick up. Her eyes were fluttered shut as I worked my way to her jawline leaving as many hickies as possible. Stopping at her throat I nipped at her soft spot, making her jolt up, her back arching off the bed and connecting our bodies.

A soft moan spilled out of her lips, her bottom lip sucked tightly between her teeth. My lips moved to her barely clothed berries, my tongue skimming over it making her suck in a sharp breath, her hands gripping onto my shoulders. My hands held firmly to her hips, squeezing momentarily to add more pressure.

"D-darius" she called out breathlessly, her head tilting back in ecstasy. Her bud rose, reacting immediately to my touches. I drew my tongue slower and rougher, gently nipping down on it making her groan out softly. I moved my hand along her exposed thigh, making my way to her bare waist where I continued my pleasured assault on her nub. I continued stroking her bare skin, loving the feeling of the shivers running through her and causing goosebumps to rise on her skin.

"Do you still not want that kiss?" I breathed into her ear, my hot breath tickling her skin.

My long skilled fingers found her already seeping wet core and I pressed the pad of my finger to it, eliciting a loud moan from Audrey, "Yes.. I want it" she moaned out loudly, her cheeks bleaching in embarrassment at how loud she was. I could feel my length growing, twitching in response. "P-please" her voice came out, a shell of a whisper. Her whole person shook with her impending release, her fold quivering under my touch.

I covered her lips with mine swallowing all the beautiful sounds that spilled from her lips while my long fingers worked her to her release. Her body shuddered and bucked under mine and fuck did I never want to let go. My tongue slipped past her lips to tangle with hers, slowly but surely she responded meekly, all her attention on my fingers. I bit down on her lower lip, drawing it between my teeth and letting her heavy breaths and swears escape into the room as incoherent splutters.

The sound of her moans were driving me crazy and seeing how wet she was for me only fueled it. She had to stop me or else things would go even further. I didn't mind it but she might not be ready for it.

"Stop me love, tell me to stop" I begged, my voice coming out harsh and my movements increasing.
Instead she wrapped her hands tightly around my neck, pulling me down she connected g our lips. Fuck, this wasn't stopping me. "Fuck baby" I groaned into her lips as she slowly drew her tongue across my bottom lip. I felt the last line of my self control snap. Taking firm hold of her hips I flipped us, landing her on my lap so she was straddling me.

A low whimper left her lips followed by a sharp gasp as her bare core met my clothes length. Her head fell back a loud moan leaving her lips. Without hesitating my lips latched onto her neck, my canines extending to mark her. Her body melted into mine, all my senses at high peak. I sunk my teeth into her throat, a loud scream escaping her lips before I could properly penetrate the first layer of her skin. My senses returned and I immediately pulled away shocked when her scream turned into a moan.

My eyes we're wide in shock at the little mark that formed into what looked like half of a moon on her soft spot. Fuck, it wasn't supposed to happen like that. "Shit, baby I'm sorry. Did it hurt?" I voiced out my concerns, panicking as I registered her expression. My desire had taken over putting me in a haze.

Her large eyes filled with lust settled on me and something I had never seen before glimmer behind her irises.
"I lost control. Baby please forgive me" I apologised, applying a little pressure to her hips to try snap her out of what ever trance she was in.

She seemed to snap out of her trance, blinking rapidly her orbs finally lightened up to their original hue. Her eyes regarded me softly, "I'm fine. Don't worry" I let out a sigh or relief, tucking a lock of her that had stuck to her sweat clad forehead behind her ear.

"I'm so sorry" I apologised again. I could have really marked her without permission. She wasn't ready for it, for everything that would come with it. How could I forget all that, the pain she would go through and everything she would see.

She shook her head at me, cupping my cheeks with her little hands "Stop apologizing, I'm fine. See?" She stroked my cheek gently, calming me.
A sudden crease formed between her brows and I knew what was coming next, "Y-you were going to mark me weren't you? Why, why did you stop?" Her tone suggested she was a bit confused about her question but non the less she wanted an answer. "Every lady in the castle who's married or has found her mate has one that they wear proudly on their necks" she voiced out. Realisation flashed in her eyes and they dimmed, her gaze falling to her lap.

Shit. "No, it's none of that love" I knew exactly what she was thinking. Now it was my turn to cup her cheeks and force her gaze back to me. "Hey, I'm not marking you not because I don't see you as mine. I will mark you, but not right now. I don't think you're ready for that love" I used the pad of my thumb to gently stroke her bottom lip, my gaze never leaving here. "Being marked by your mate is guaranteed that your bond will get even stronger. It means even your love would be unbreakable and you won't be able to stay away from each other for long and as much as it sounds like such a blessing to me you may not find it as pleasing. It would hurt you more because your skin is a lot softer and to add to that the bond might make you think you love me even when the feeling isn't genuine. It can control a lot of your thoughts and actions and I don't want you to get roped into something you don't want" I finished

I could see she was lost in thought, the way her lips were tightly sealed and her gaze still didn't meet mine. I felt a pang in my chest. "Okay" was all she responded, a thin smile on her lips.

Now I really felt like an ass. I reached forward and placed a kiss to her lips and she responded slowly, pulling away after a while I could still see I had offended her and something was definitely wrong and I wanted to address it without having to explain to her that there was nothing I wanted more than to mark her and let others see that she was mine, respectfully. But I was afraid she would see everything about Phoenix and I. Marking was a lot more intimate and connected than most humans thought. No book could explain it properly. It would be the coming together of mind and body meaning in the one flash of contact Audrey would see everything about my birth, the prophecy, my life and the bane of my existence. I wasn't sure if she could handle it, maybe I was underestimating her feelings for me but I couldn't risk scaring her off. She didn't love me and marking her would make her love me whether she wanted to or not and I couldn't do that to her. She deserved to fall for me the right way and I would wait as long as it took for her to fall for me.

"I'll see you after my breakfast with Orchid"
That was the last thing she said to me before we both went our ways for the day and her words as well as the look on her face couldn't stop playing through my mind like a broken record throughout the day.

Thanks for reading!

Another update!
Right on schedule!! I'm so proud of myself
(≧∇≦)/
Anyway things are starting to get serious with our favorite couple! Really wonder what's next? Maybe a lil prince or...
Teheheee
Just kidding wait on my lazy ass for longer and seeeee

Thanks so much for the support and lots of love! ♡

Comment. Vote. Follow!
!Please follow my other socials! ❥♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 601 42
"I could not stray my gaze away from her, splaying her across my lap once I had taken my toll onto the berth, sinking further with her weight belongi...
210K 4.7K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...
2.8M 84K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
337K 8.4K 29
Darius Jackson isn't your average werewolf he is an omega. The only omega to be exact. He is the pack punching bag and is abused in many ways. His fa...