Just Leave Me For Her||Zhongl...

Galing kay Amie77777

a simple reader x Zhongli fanfic My first book so please do not judge ^-^ Higit pa

Intro
Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1
I'm confused
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
New book!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NEW BOOK!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Alternate Ending (Childe)
Alternate Ending (Childe) part 2
Location of Y/N's House!
NEW FANFIC!
Art I made for this fanfic
Video of location of y/ns house
Hi!
1K!!!!!!

Alternate Ending (You tried to change the past.)

923 15 4
Galing kay Amie77777

I started writing this and realized I'm practically writing a sequel at this point lmho. Warning it will be very long.

"After this, I'll save myself a lot of heartbreak. It would really have been better off for everyone if I don't exist. Everything would be normal." Suddenly, geo crystals surrounded you.

"Y/N."

"Goodbye Morax." Your power lashed out and the geo crystals dissolved. You smirked. Then closed your eyes. A close observer would have noticed how your face relaxed. That you were at peace when you disappeared into the tree.

Time and space enveloped you.

Making sure that you would remember everything that had led up to this moment, you looked for the time. The time when he had confessed to you. You immediately jumped there.

"Y/N!"

Ah.

It worked.

I'm back.

Well, I better go see Morax.

"Morax? What was it you needed?"

"Do I need a reason to see you?" Before, this statement had made you blush. Any other time, you would have melted, but you steeled your heart.

"I thought you needed something. You usually don't interrupt my sleep."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I brought this contract I hope you'll consider signing?"

You took the contract from his hands. You already knew what was on it. Still, you made a show of looking it over.

"I'm sorry, but I'll have to reject your offer."

"Y/N. I love you. Please. Will you at least consider it?"

"I know you love me Morax. I love you as well, but I'm doing this to save myself from heartbreak later."

"I promise I-"

"Stop." You made sure he didn't promise. He'll feel no guilt when he loves Guizhong.

"Why Y/N? If you love me why?"

"Because you'll end up loving someone else. You'll love her, but you'll feel too guilty to leave me. When I find out, I'll tell you to leave me. Leave me and love her. Then you'll leave and I'll be broken." You made sure you delivered this with certainty. "When she dies Morax, when she dies, if you still love me, find me then. You'll be able to find me."

"How do you know for sure?"

"Because it already happened." You knew this would confuse him, but you made no move to explain. You could tell he was heartbroken, but you told yourself it was for the better.

You made no move to stop him as he left.

Years later, you watched as he fell in love again. You noticed the moment he fell in love. That day, you decided to visit him.

"Hello, Morax. I told you you'd fall in love. I told you that it wouldn't be with me. Imagine what would have happened if we were together."

"Y/N. How have you been?"

"Fine. Better than I ever was." This was a lie. It pained you to watch him fall in love with Guizhong, but you told yourself continuously it was for the best.

"How did you know?"

"I have my ways. I told you. Be happy with her while you can. She's in love as well. Talk with her. Become friends. After a week or so, confess. It'll go better than you'd expect."

"Thank you."

"I'll remind you. After she passes, come find me. If you still love me, I'll accept."

"She won't pass. I'll make sure of it."

"You can't change fate Morax." With that, you left.

More years passed. You witnessed the moment when she died. You grinned sadly. Even when he knew her fate, he couldn't save her.

You waited on your mountain. One day, he came.

"You're here."

"Yes. Everything happened like you said it would."

"You can't change fate Morax. But you don't love me. Your love for me has passed. Maybe that was my fate all along. To never be loved by the person you will love for eternity."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I knew this was inevitable." You smiled sadly. "I should have listened to myself and not hoped. You really can't challenge fate even as a god. Well, goodbye Morax. I'll see you again in another life perhaps?"

"What do you mean other life?"

"I do not plan on ruining the past any longer."

"I don't understand."

"I accepted you. We were happy. Then you left me for another. And I was broken. I decided to save myself more heartbreak from this, but as I said, you can't change fate."

"You went back in time?" You stayed silent. "How much changed?"

"Nothing. I didn't meddle much. It's only that some people won't ever meet me. Don't try to catch me." Closing your eyes, you stepped off the ledge you were standing on. Against your wishes, the power of geo came rushing towards you. Trying to stop you. To pull you up. To break your fall. You sighed.

I guess I have to do this the hard way.

You summoned your power so you hovered in midair. Then, it radiated. The geo crystals shattered and fell to the ground. Then, you entered Morax's mind.

"I'm sorry I'm doing this. But it doesn't matter anyways. Goodbye Morax."

Before you withdraw your power, a two simple questions made you pause.

"Will you regret it? Are there people you would want to see again one last time?"

"They won't remember me. It would be like we met for the first time. And if you're wondering how I got this strong, then.... In my past life, I wasn't a good person. I managed to keep these abilities hidden though. It would have altered this too drastically. Now just let me go Morax."

You quickly backed out of his mind. You were still levitating in midair. You let out a long exhale and then started falling. The crystals you had expected to swarm for you again didn't appear.

Ah. He's given up on me.

You managed to twist your body around to look at the eyes of your only love one last time.

His eyes were resigned. No hint of love in them. You let all the love you had for him show. You closed your eyes when you hit the ground.

There was a moment of pain, then nothing.

You saw through the eyes of a ghost. You sighed. There was one thing left for you to do.

Creating a small sphere of all the power you had, you released it. It hovered in front of you.

"I do not wish to pass my curse of one sided love to another, but it must be done. I'm sorry Y/N. But you will inherit my title and the world can forget about me. But remember me will you? Be the only one. You will feel pain when you fall in love. But you'll be strong. Live through it. Now. Be born with my name. Be born with my power. Be born with my body. Be born with my memories. But know that you are not me. Do not make the same mistakes I did."

As you disappeared, your body healed itself. Standing up, they opened their (e/c) eyes and looked out at the world with a different soul.

Before you disappeared completely, you managed to find the strength to say one last thing to your successor.

"I'm sorry. You will have to be strong. Then, you will find peace. And another will be cursed with this name and power."

With that, the old Y/N L/N disappeared completely and the new Y/N L/N was born.

However, the geo lord did not see this.

He had already left.

? years later in a certain funeral parlor.....

A man dressed in a brown suit looked up as a blonde girl and a floating fairy walked into his office.

"Hello Lumine, Paimon. Was there anything you needed?"

"We wanted to know more about the story of the goddess of healing." The blonde stayed silent and let the fairy do the talking.

"Oh. Why did you grow curious?"

"Well, you see, we read about it in a book and we also met this adventurer who claims that she saved him and healed his wounds."

"That is impossible. she dies a long time ago."

"See Lumine? Paimon told you that Zhongli would know! Can you tell us the story?"

"She was a beautiful woman. Kind, gentle and sweet. I met her before the archon war. I fell in love. We fell in love. But when I asked. She rejected me."

"Why would she do that if she loved you?"

"She knew what would happen if she did. She told me that she had lived through the future, and came back to save herself."

"But what happened?"

"She told me I would fall in love with another. And I did. He name was Guizhong. Goddess of dust. I fell in love and she accepted me, but she passed during the archon war. Y/N said that she would die. When she rejected me, she told me to find her after my second love passed. But I did not love her anymore. She knew. Y/N believed that she was fated for a one-sided love. She said that that was the price that came with being the goddess of healing."

"What happened next?"

"She jumped off a mountain. The Mountain was her home, but before my very eyes she jumped off it to try to end her life. I tried to stop her. I sent geo crystals to catch her. She broke them all and started hovering. I thought that her power was only used to healing, so I was very surprised to see her using it in other ways. Then, she broke into my mind. I will never forget the feeling. I couldn't move. Then, she spoke. She apologized and said goodbye. I asked her if she had anyone she would like to say goodbye to. She replied that everyone she wanted to say farewell to didn't know her. Then, she fell. I knew she wouldn't want me to save her. When she turned around to look at me, there was so much love and pain in her eyes. I watched until she hit the ground. Then I left."

"What happened to her body?"

"I would assume that it disintegrated the moment after her death."

"Then what's behind the rumors?"

"I would assume a person with a hydro vision healed the adventurer and the adventurer was so dazed that he thought a goddess was healing him. Not the first time I've come across such rumors."

"What did she look like?"

"Glittering (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. She was around (height) tall."

"Alright then. Thanks for the info Zhongli!"

When the traveler and the fairy left, a figure that was listening in through the window smirked. However, there were layers of pain and longing underneath it.

"Lumi hasn't changed from what is in my memory." Zhongli heard the voice and moved to check who was outside, but before he reached the window, the figure had already disappeared. When he looked outside, all he saw was some light particles lingering on the wind before fading away.

"Strange.." He muttered under his breath. However, he had a lot of work left, so he decided to ignore it for now.

However, you were now watching Lumine. Talking to Zhongli still hadn't curbed her curiosity, and now she was headed to Y/N's mountain.

"Heading to Y/N's old home huh? I guess she wants to check out the crime scene." You joked to yourself.

You decided to teleport there. You got there first and hid behind a tree. Hopefully, her skills at noticing if someone was watching her hadn't improved. Soon enough, you heard their voices.

"Paimon's curious; what makes you want to know about this Y/N person so much?"

"Just a feeling." You knew the moment they would feel the power resonating from the ground.

The rips in their clothing were instantly mended and all their fatigue disappeared. After hearing their gasps of surprise, you decided to walk out of your hiding place. You had a cloak on, so you pulled the hood low over your face.

"Curious isn't it?" (You)

"Who are you?" (Paimon)

"None of your business." (you) you smiled, but it was a smile without any warmth. "You want to know why this area heals you correct?"

"Yes...." (Paimon)

"You probably know that Y/N died here. When she died, some of her power was absorbed into the ground. It may be impossible to extract, though I don't think anyone has tried. I hope her soul is at peace wherever it is. She's been through so much pain." (you)

"You talk about her so casually. She's god. Shouldn't you be more respectful?" (Lumine)

"Well Lumi-"

"How'd you know my name?" (Lumine)

"It isn't your real name though. It's just a nickname. And I know more about you than you know." (You)

"Now Paimon's scared! There's something really off about this lady." (Paimon)

"Anyway, as I was saying, I don't need to be respectful. I do not feel like she is above me in rank." (You)

"Are you an adeptus?" (Paimon)

"You've had your fair share of encounter with them. You should know that I am not. I will not reveal who I am for now, but I may be able to help you find out more about the god you are searching for." (You)

"Alright then, but that doesn't mean I trust you." (Lumi)

"So untrusting." (You)

"Can you at least take off your hood?" (Paimon) You huffed, then took off your hood. Your hair was (f/c) and your eyes were the same. You had changed your appearance the moment paimon asked.

"So, were there any questions you wanted to ask me?" (you)

"How do you know more about this topic than anyone we've asked?" (Paimon)

"You mean Morax and a few gossips." (you)

"What do you mean Morax? Morax was killed!" Paimon tried to sound confused and incredulous, but her eyes darting everywhere gave it away.

"Oh relax. I know he isn't. He faked his death and yada yada yada." rolling your eyes, you plopped down. "I know more about her, because I knew her better than anyone alive. She was created by her predecessor's body and power. She didn't gain her predecessor's memories, but I believe that was because her predecessor didn't want her to feel confined by the memories. Anyways, what else did you want to know?"

"How do you know this?" (Lumine)

"Now isn't the right time." (You)

"When will it be then?" Paimon asked. You just shrugged and Paimon groaned in annoyance.

"Now, where shall we go next?" (You)

"Just tell us? What's the harm in it?" (Lumine)

"Fine." You sighed and reverted your hair and eyes back to normal.

"You're Y/N!?!!?" Paimon screeched.

"No I'm not. This is the reason I didn't want to tell you. I'm Y/N's successor. Created from her power. I have a separate soul, but I have her memories, power, and body." (You)

"What's your name?" (Lumine)

"Y/N just said I was Y/N L/N, but I want to feel different from her. With her memories, it's even more confusing to differentiate between her and me. The same name wouldn't help. So I don't have a name." (You)

"What do people call you then?" (Paimon)

"I don't interact with anyone." (You)

"Doesn't it get lonely?" (Lumine)

"It's better than getting hurt." (You)

"Then why me?" (Lumine)

"I wanted to pass on a message from Y/N. 'You don't know me Lumi, but I know you. You just need to touch irminsul and you'll remember. I wanted to say goodbye, so I leave this message in the memory of my successor. I'll miss you Lumine. I'll miss you and everyone I knew. But you'll be the only one who's able to remember. So I say farewell to you. You were a great friend. I'm happy to have met you. Goodbye Lumi. Stay strong.'" You finished reciting the message and you opened your eyes. Lumine was gaping at you.

"I don't understand." (Lumine)

"You will eventually. Goodbye Lumi. You'll only see me again if you are in mortal danger, so let's not see each other again." (you)

"How about-" (Paimon)

"I have no interest in meeting someone who's fate is to hurt me." (You)

"What do you mean?" (Paimon)

"I'll fall in love. But he won't return it. It's an infinite cycle. Every time I kill myself to free myself of the pain, another soul will take my place and get hurt again. And whenever he dies, his successor will be the one who doesn't return the love. I would like to hold off on that for a while. Goodbye." you turned around and walked away.

They would go talk to Morax. You were sure of that. You smiled grimly and teleported back to the window you were eavesdropping on earlier. You walked close enough away to hear the conversation, but far enough to not seem like you were eavesdropping. You pulled your hood back on. You heard the moment they barged into the room.

"Lumine? Paimon? Weren't you two just here this morning? Was there anything else you needed?" (Zhongli)

"We saw Y/N!" (Paimon)

"Impossible. That is very improbable. She couldn't have survived such a fall. You must have seen some other person." (Zhongli)

"As usual, Paimon isn't explaining this correctly. Basically, Y/N's successor talked to us. She has Y/N's memories, power, and body." (Lumine)

"So she does have a successor. Interesting." (Zhongli)

"You knew?!"(Paimon)

"I knew that it was a possibility. And Y/N. You can stop eavesdropping and come in." When Morax said that, you turned around.

"You're better at noticing than Lumi." You commented.

"You were here the whole time?" (Paimon)

"Yes."

"You have her memories, but you are not her. Interesting." (Zhongli)

"That's why I refuse to take her name. I guess, you can call me Althea." (You)

"Where did that name come from?" (Lumine)

"In a future that can never come to pass, Y/N joined the fatui. She became a Harbinger and her alias was Althea. Though I should probably leave now. Stay any longer and I'll get too attached. And I know that there will never be a future that will come to pass where you love me." That last part was directed at Zhongli.

After you said that, you teleported.

Why is my heart beating so loudly?

I barely interacted with him.

Is it Y/N's memories affecting me?

Please don't tell me I love him.

We've had like 5 minutes of interaction.

I shouldn't have gone....

A/N: And that's it. You can imagine what happens next lol bc I really don't want this to be too long. Also I'm out of ideas. Ehe~ lol stay tuned for more alternative endings bc i came up with a bunch more ideas

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

197K 8.8K 27
꧁♧︎☘︎︎♧︎꧂ "𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚒 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ?" your "local" god y/n and zhongli. they can't help but unknowingly love each other while being stuck in anothe...
86.7K 2.9K 21
𝐱𝐢𝐚𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 in which two people fall in love, even if one is betrothed to another "𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ...
109K 3.9K 28
First Time sharing one of my Stories...kinda nervous 👉👈 but it's basically a Xiaother so if you don't find it interesting you can just not read it...
104K 1.5K 90
Disclaimer I do not own every character in here, all credits belongs to Hoyoverse ! Warning : false grammar etc. This book contain : - Fluff ❤︎ - An...