Alternate Ending (Childe)

"Your real name? But why? Why do you trust me this much?" 

"Because I love you!" 

"We've only known each other for a week Childe." 

"Ajax. Call me Ajax." 

"Alright then. Ajax." 

"A week is enough time for someone to decide they love someone isn't it?" 

"I- I don't know." 

"I'll wait. You don't have to make a decision. I'll wait until I die if I have to." 

"No. I do love you as well Ajax. It's just that....." 

"It's just that what? What's the obstacle for the two of us? Whatever it is I can face it!" 

"Not even you... No matter how strong you are can face death Ajax. I'm a goddess. I don't think I can handle the pain of watching you grow old and die while I stay the same." 

"It's alright. I understand. You're not sure if you'll still love me when I'm old." 

"No. I would. I would love you forever Ajax. You know how strong my love is. I've loved the same person for 30,000 years. I can love you no matter what!" 

"Then, please. Just let us be happy? Even if it's only a moment, I want to be happy with you." 

"Alright." You finally gave in. Falling into his embrace. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too. I wanted to move on from him for so long. I didn't know it would be you who made me love you." 

"Y/N. You need to leave." 

"We're back to this conversation huh?" 

"I can't stand the idea of you dying." 

"I can teleport Ajax. I'll be fine." 

"Promise?" 

"Yes. I promise."

He walked up to you and cupped your head. He looked at your eyes for permission and you nodded. Then your lips met. You wrapped your arms around him. After a moment more, he pulled away. 

"I need to go." 

"Stay safe?" 

"Always." With his signature smirk, he left. 

Now, there was only one thought left in your mind. 

How in the world am I going to tell Lumi?

A/N: This is short but eh. I just wanted to make this.....