Chapter 23

TIMESKIP: The dream has ended and your spies discovered Setaria's involvement with Lumi. (Setaria is the scholar traveler convinced to help them by using her Desert Heritage) 

"Let's go see the Traveler Dottore." You grinned and walked out of the door. Dottore had already gathered all of the citizens. 

You saw Lumine and Katheryne walk up. 

You saw their confusion. This was the right moment to reveal yourself. 

"Ah the Triumphant hero returns. Hello Traveler. And you. Hello Kusanali." (you)

"Ah, so that's the Dendro Archon. God of Wisdom."(Dottore) Dottore came up behind you. 

"You. You bumped into me in the city!" (Paimon) 

"Ah, so you remember."(you) 

"You're the outcast; expelled from the Akademia. And you. Althea." (Nahida)

"Hello Kusanali. We've talked a lot haven't we. How's your friendship with the traveler going?" (you)

"Who...Who are you?" (Lumi) 

"Nowadays, I go by Dottore. The Doctor. Third of the Twelve Fatui Harbingers." (Dottore) 

"And don't you know who I am?" (You) 

"How should we?" (Paimon) 

"Oh, what a shame. Nice to meet you. I've known you for a long time. Though from a distance you see. I've been observing you since the start of your journey." (You) 

"You still haven't told us who you are. Nahida called you Althea?" (Paimon) 

"Ah, Nahida. So that's what you go by. Anyways, I'm Althea. First of the Fatui Harbingers." (You) 

"The first? Childe never mentioned you." (Lumi) 

"I wasn't a Harbinger when he met you." (You) 

"What's your title? That guy said he was the Doctor. You never said yours." (Paimon) 

"Nahida? Care to jump in?" (You)

"It's your truth to tell." (Nahida) 

"We're running out of time." (Dottore) The citizens began to rush forwards 

"I guess it's a story for another time then. Goodbye Lumine. May we meet again." (you) You turned around and walked away. You no longer cared about what would happen. However, you could still hear everything. 

Inside your office, you sighed

"How long will it take for you to realize? That this is Y/N's body? How long will it take after that for you to realize, that Y/N is dead?" 

TIMESKIP: You are with Scara when Nahida and Lumine enter.

"Ah hello. So we meet again." You grinned. "I'm not the best at fighting so I'll let him handle this." 

You noticed when the dream began. Before you could tell Scara, you were pushed out from the dream. 

"Kusanali. Nahida. Buer. You sure have a lot of names." You walked over to Nahida. "I'm not sure what to call you now. The power of dreams. Heh. Well I won't interfere. I'm curious to see how this all plays out." 

When Scara was defeated and he fell, you rushed over. Checking if he was alright. Then, you slowly walked over to the others. Lumi immediately slipped into a fighting stance. 

"You fought him and yet you still want to fight me. The first Harbinger. You seem like you're about to fall over." You reached out and sent a tendril of power. Lumi's wounds healed. 

"Y/N?" As Lumi's eyes widened you gave a grim smile. 

"So you finally noticed. Will you allow me to come with you?"

"You're our friend. Of course we will." 

"You still believe it. I knew you would. You still believe that Y/N exists." With this cryptic comment, you followed them on their journey. You didn't help with the fighting, but you did perform healing whenever it was needed. Lumi had many questions, but you knew she held back. You knew that she would wait until this was over. 

When you arrived at the base of Irminsul, you lagged behind. When you saw Rukkadevata you grinned. Your body reverted. You looked just like the Y/N that Lumi had met in Mondstadt. 

"Hello old friend." 

"Hello Y/N." 

"Althea has given me a moment to talk to you."

"It will be a pleasure to speak with you for the last time." You made sure the others couldn't hear and then spoke. 

"How? How do I move on? How do I stop loving him?" 

"You won't be able to Y/N. Your love for him will be a curse you carry until the end of your life." 

"Is this the price that comes with my power?" 

"You are the only one. No one has replaced you. So I don't know. Yet, it might be." 

"Alright then. Thank you." Suddenly, your appearance changed again. Back to being Althea. 

"Ok, your turn." You let the other finish the conversation. 

When Rukkadevata was erased, you smiled sadly. 

"I won't be able to remember you, but goodbye old friend. I cherished the time we had together, but I understand. Thank you. And Goodbye." 

You then arrived at the sanctuary. Nahida was crying. You rolled your eyes. You didn't know why she was crying, but the damage was all mental. Suddenly, you heard a buzz. 

Lumi and Paimon fell asleep. 

"Dottore. You're here. Time for bargaining?"

"Yes."

"Don't worry. They're just asleep. Let's get to the point. We'll exchange the destruction of Dottore's clones and keeping me in custody for the Electro gnosis. We'll also exchange some knowledge with you for the Dendro gnosis." 

After the transaction completed, Dottore walked away. You stayed with Nahida while Scara was taken into custody along with you. 

"Well, looks like we're in prison together. A god and a puppet in prison." 

"You can break out but you choose not too." 

"The fatui got boring. She wouldn't have killed me for a while anyway." 

"Huh." 

A/N: ok, so the story will probably come to an end soon lol It's getting really hard to write this.