Mafia's Cute CEO [Taekook]

kim_neonshii

Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most... Еще

Intro
Character Intro
1. The Cold CEO
2. Bunny
3. Old Shit
4. V
5. The Meeting
6. Past
7. Took My Heart Away
8. Appa
9. The Business Proposal
10. Tae Tae Hyungie
11. The Wedding
12. Wedding Night
13. The Morning After
14. Mr. J
15. Tease
16. Kidnapped
17. Revealed
18. Make Him Jealous
19. Sleepy
20. Explanation
21. Naughty bunny(M)
22. Who are you?
23. Meet Him
24. Mr. Kim Daehyun
25. It's Time(M)
26. Anger
27. I Love You
28. Feared
29. Cold again
30. Wake up
31. Sorry
32. My Life
33. Revealed pt.2
34. Idiot Tiger
35. Harder (M)
36. Emotions
37. Bored
38. Phone
40. Mafia
41.What?!
42. Pregnant?
43. Innocent
44. Blowjob (M)
46. Love or Lust
47. Big
48. Company and its terms
49. I missed you (Slight M)
50. So.....?
51. A Gift?
52. Cheated!
Guess what?
53. Forgave
54. Looking for this?
55. Search her
56. It can't be
57. I Trust You
58. Blood
59. Blushing Bunny
60. How Dare You!
61. That was Hot
62. Rough Night
63. It Was Her
64. Awkward
65. Find Her!
66. Caught You Witch
cute<3
67. A Fool
68. Breakfast
69. Baby's Name
70. Kidding
71. Daddy's Boy
72. Happy Ending
💚Epilogue(1/2)💜
💚Epilogue(2/2)💜
New story
Special Chapter (1/2)
Special Chapter (2/2)

39. Punishment (M)

5.3K 213 6
kim_neonshii

Jungkook entered the house and saw that the lights were still off meaning Taehyung was not back from work.

He sighed to himself, missing him as he went upstairs for a shower.

Till the time he returned back down it was already 10 in the night.

' Hyung must be reaching here soon.'

He thought to make dinner as he was feeling very hungry.
He was almost done with cutting the veggies when he felt two long and muscular arms wrapping around his waist.
He flinched but relaxed after getting the scent of Taehyung's cologne which he finds quite addictive and satisfying.

"You back hyungie? Go and freshen up, I am almost done with cooking." He whispered while silently praying that Taehyung must have forgotten about the text thing but....

"Trying to play cool huh. Aren't you? Mrs. Kim." Taehyung darkly while tightening his grip around the younger's thin waist.

"Ahmm.... hyungie.....it was not me who texted you." Jungkook tried to reason as he felt Taehyung slowly licking his neck, still backhugging him.

"Not gonna work bun. Your still getting punished."

"Hyun-AHHHHh!!!" Jk tried to speak but moaned loudly when he felt Taehyung sucking and biting his sweet spot.

Taehyung broke the hug and made Jungkook turn around to face him before he pulled him into passionate kiss.
Jungkook tried his best to keep up with his pace while Taehyung basically ate him out.
The dom harshly bited the sub's lower lip, making him open his mouth as the elder thrusted his tongue inside him.
Jungkook let Taehyung have his way because surprisingly he was enjoying this kind of punishment a lot.

Taehyung detached his lips from him and hurriedly removed both of there clothes off before he dropped down on his knees and harshly latched his mouth around the younger's nipple, marking them as his.

"AHHH HYUNG!!!! SLOW DOWN!! HU-HURTS AHHH!!" Jungkook screamed feeling to much pleasure and pain at the same time.

Taehyung detached them only to trail down his kisses to towards his waist.

"Ahmmm hyungggggg......"

Taehyung stood up and picked the raven head up and made him sit on the kitchen slab.

"Be a good bunny and take what hyung gives you." Taehyung said before he made him lay on it with his legs still dangling down in air.

He harshly sucked his thigh and slowly moved towards his inner thigh, enjoying the whimpering mess under him.

He lifted one of his leg on his shoulder and slowly licked the fluttering hole, sending Jungkook to pure bliss.

"AHMMM HYUNG!! Feels good!! MHHHHHH more ahhhh!"

Taehyung slowly thrusted his tongue inside him, mouth fucking his husband.

After sometime, Jungkook felt the familiar coiling feeling in his lower abdomen.

"Hyu-hyung I am cumming ahhhh!" He declared as felt his high was close.

Just as he was about to release, Taehyung removed his tongue and stood up while looking at the sobbing mess he made.

"Hyu-hyungie'sobs' why would you do that!" Jungkook cried as he felt more sensitive after his orgasm getting denied.

"It is your punishment bunny and it is suppose to be like one." Taehyung said with voice full of authority, making the younger feel submissive towards him.

He slowly stroked his dick a bit before he pushed it all inside the younger.

"Hyungie! It hurts ahh!" Jungkook moaned, trying to cope up with the pain as he was not preped for it.

"It will soon be pleasurable bun. Just focus on me." Taehyung said as he started to thrust inside him in a normal speed.
"AHHH!! AHMMMMM HYUNG!" Jungkook screamed in pain and pleasure he received from his husband.

Slowly the pain decreased and the pleasure took over his body.

"Faster hyungahhh! Fuck me harder an-ahhh and faster please ahh!" Jungkook begged, feeling to much pleasure from the skin contact.
Taehyung compiled to the demand and started to thrust in an inhuman face, making Jungkook see white dots in please.

The whole mansion was filled with the sounds of moaning, groaning and skin slapping.

"I-I ahh am close ahhh close hyung ahh!!" Jungkook moaned loudly.

"Me too bun, ahmmm lets cum together." Taehyung groaned in pleasure as he felt younger's walls clenching around him.

They both cummed with a large moan. Jungkook cummed over his chest while Taehyung cummed inside him, adding more pleasure for the younger who looked close to being passed out.

He (jk) was recovering from his high when he felt the other again starting to move inside him.

"Hyunghhhhh...."

"The punishment still stands bun." And that night Taehyung fucked him three times with the younger being pass out after there 3rd round.

The next morning

A beautiful male was peacefully sleeping when the door of his bathroom got opened and a handsome and endearing man stepped out while having a towel wrapped around his torso.
He slowly approached the sleeping male and silently cooed at how cute the younger looked with a small pout while sleeping.

He slowly stroked his hair before he waked his husband up
"Wake up bun.... the sun is already up...... wake up and have some breakfast.... you have not eaten since yesterday night..." the older said softly while caressing his scalp.

"Hmmm...." the younger slowly tossed around in his position before he opened his eyes and smiled cutely at his husband.

"Come bun..... we have to go for work." Taehyung said softly.

Jk nodded a little before he tried to stand but failed.

"Hyungie" he said while pouting adorably at his husband who kissed it away and picked him up in a bridal style and helped him to settle down in bath tub.

"Call me if you need help, I will be down ok." Taehyung said and left after he got a small 'yes' in return.

During the time Jungkook took bath, he felt his muscles more relaxing and slowly gaining some energy, enough for him to walk on his own.

He left the bathroom and changed into his officewear and left downwards and saw his partner making some toast for breakfast.

"You done, come and have your breakfast." Taehyung motioned him to sit on his lap and the raven head was more than happy to do so. He liked sitting on his husband's lap and why would he let the chance to get slipped away easily.....

After breakfast, Taehyung gave some painkillers to the younger as he thought he still must have been feeling the pain since morning.
"I am sorry for this bun...... if you want then you can skip work today, I will inform Jimin that you will be not coming to office today." Taehyung said with concern.

"No hyungie I am absolutely fine, do you take may strength for granted huh?" Jungkook said playfully before he continued.

"And wasn't it was you who caused this?"

"Not my fault that you made me jealous." Taehyung said with a slight pout.

"Hyungie...... well ahmm.." before Jungkook could say further, Taehyung's phone dinged, showing a notification was received by Jimin.

"Why did he messaged me at this time." Taehyung questioned while Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

Shorty😌
Yo Taehyungie bro✌
Good Morning
Today is a very nice day, isn't it?😄

Alien 😑
Yea...
But why are you texting me at this hour?

Shorty😌
Well you got some text from Jungkook yesterday right?🙃

Alien 😑
Yea
But how do you know?🤔

Shorty😌
Well....
I may or may not be the one who texted you from his phone.

Alien 😑
WHAT!?

Shorty 😌
What what?
Thanks me bitch😎
Because of me you got that koobooty yesterday😏

Jungkook blushed when he saw the text while Taehyung smirked at his reaction.

Alien 😑
Oh you surely are going to get a big ass thank you from MY BUNNY today.

Shorty 😌
What!😲
Comeon Taehyung !
Don't tell me you both didn't fucked yesterday!😶
THAT BUNNY HUMAN WILL GIVE ME A LOTS OF LOADS OF WORK😢.

Alien 😑
Serves you right hyung.
Plus
YOU DESERVE THAT AFTER MAKING ME HELPLESS!
Take it as a sweet revenge.
Meet you soon Mr. Min🙃

Jungkook texted and placed the phone away.

"Sorry bunny."

"No worries hyung......btw, I liked yesterday night though."

Jungkook pecked him before he left for his office.

"Gosh!!! This cute bunny looking creature!" Taehyung also left for his office afterwards.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

202K 9.4K 36
Jeon Jungkook The biggest Mafia in the world, no one stand a chance when he is around...the most fearful, heartless, known for his stone cold behavi...
372K 11.5K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
7K 586 10
Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim enterprise, is very short tempered person. He doesn't like the people who aren't punctual. He doesn't show his soft side...
406K 11.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...