Running from the psycho Prota...

By Kiki_mmm

You are y/n, while crossing the road you got hit by truck-kun. When you opened your eyes. You found yourself... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Got hit by Truck-kun Lmao
Chapter 2 : Levelling up
Chapter 3 : You are the final boss?!?!
Chapter 4 : Running away
Chapter 6 : disguise
Chapter 7 : A little late
Chapter 8 : She tricked me!
Chapter 9 : Foodie Y/n
Chapter 10 : Bracelet or handcuffs?
Chapter 11 : Your Little Revenge~
Chapter 12 : No boundaries between you and Leon
Chapter 13 : Feeling each other's warmth
Chapter 14 : Embarrassed
Chapter 15 : Friend
Chapter 16 : A not so comfortable breakfast
Chapter 17 : Literally on clouds
Chapter 18 : Transparent Cage
Chapter 19 : You Belong To Me
Chapter 20 : He Wants To Know All Of You
Chapter 21 : Almost Escaped Damn You Leon!
Chapter 22 : Is Denim Really Gone?
Chapter 23: Accept Your Fate (COMPLETED)
Extra Chapter: After Story And Smut

Chapter 5 : Even Denim is sacred of him!

5.7K 206 7
By Kiki_mmm

You transported to your mansion. It's good that he doesn't know that you live here but not for long. Heck!! you didn't even return his money but that doesn't matter. Escape ia your top priority for now have to move somewhere else far away fron here. You took out your blackhole bag and soon your whole mansion was inside it. Hahaha Crazy right!?!

After that you called out your stupid system for betraying you at the crucial moment. "DENIMMMM!!!!!"

[System]
"Yes Y/n"

"Aha......now you are answering. Can I ask you why were you silent when I needed you the most"

[System]
"....."

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

[System]
"Y/n"

"I'm listening"

[System]
"That man is dangerous. We can't let him know of my existence. Though normal people can't see me he is different. It's already really hard to hide my existence. If I appear anywhere near him he might sence my existence. And after he finds out the consequences won't be good for both of us."

"Wait- so you are saying that you knew that he was final boss and you knew how dangerous he was yet you still sent me to him?!?!

[System]
"I was hoping that you would defeat him but you are still not as strong as him yet"

"Yet....? Are you saying that I cam become as strong as him....?"

[System]
"Yes or even stronger than him."

"Are you kidding me?!? Then let's do it"

[System]
"You'll be stronger them him once you reach max lvl. Infact you'll be invincible. But first you to defeat the final boss. That means you have to defeat him first."

"Wait- so you are saying I can become stronger once I reach max lvl buuuuttttttt IN ORDER TO REACH MAX LEVEL I HAVE TO DEFEAT HIM FIRSTTTT?!?! DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENCE?!?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEFEAT HIM WHEN HE IS SO STRONG?"

[System]
"Y/n calm down. It's not possible to defeat him like this. But we must find a way. We can't let him know of my existence. Once he finds outs he is living inside a manhwa like a puppet I'm done for.

"Wai- wai- wait! what do you mean?"

[System]
"Listen to me carefully y/n. He is the main character of this manhwa and he repeats his lives again and again but he has no memories of his past life. That's why he is becoming stronger and stronger with each passing lives. And now he is starting to suspect things. And in order to make his suspicions go away you have to defeat him. You are like a sequal to the manhwa."

"I see....but why me? What have I done to deserve this?!?!"

[System]
"You just happened to be die at the right time and- He is near!!!"

"What...?"

[System]
"Leon is here Y/n!! You need to move"

I just realized that I hadn't named our yandere male lead yet. So I just took this opportunity to name him "Leon"☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 10.4K 32
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 βœ”οΈŽ γ€π˜πšπ§ππžπ«πžπ‚π„πŽ! 𝐱 π…πžπ¦π‘πžπšππžπ«γ€‘ β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...
764K 26.3K 60
𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—’ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—‚π–Ύπ–½ 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ━━━ warnings ; - strong lang...
42.6K 812 18
A new school year in high school awaits you! You're excited! New friend's! New classes! New Teachers and other stuff! But you think about the boy tha...
153K 5.9K 47
What started as a one night stand for you turns into something sinister as he becomes obsessed with you. ...