Mafia's Cute CEO [Taekook]

By kim_neonshii

Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most... More

Intro
Character Intro
1. The Cold CEO
2. Bunny
3. Old Shit
4. V
5. The Meeting
6. Past
7. Took My Heart Away
8. Appa
9. The Business Proposal
10. Tae Tae Hyungie
11. The Wedding
12. Wedding Night
13. The Morning After
14. Mr. J
15. Tease
16. Kidnapped
17. Revealed
18. Make Him Jealous
19. Sleepy
20. Explanation
21. Naughty bunny(M)
22. Who are you?
23. Meet Him
24. Mr. Kim Daehyun
25. It's Time(M)
26. Anger
27. I Love You
28. Feared
29. Cold again
30. Wake up
31. Sorry
32. My Life
33. Revealed pt.2
34. Idiot Tiger
35. Harder (M)
36. Emotions
38. Phone
40. Mafia
42. Pregnant?
43. Innocent
46. Love or Lust
49. I missed you (Slight M)
50. So.....?
Guess what?
53. Forgave
54. Looking for this?
55. Search her
56. It can't be
57. I Trust You
58. Blood
60. How Dare You!
61. That was Hot
62. Rough Night
66. Caught You Witch
cute<3
68. Breakfast
69. Baby's Name
70. Kidding
💚Epilogue(1/2)💜
New story
Special Chapter (1/2)
39. Punishment (M)
41.What?!
44. Blowjob (M)
47. Big
48. Company and its terms
51. A Gift?
52. Cheated!
59. Blushing Bunny
63. It Was Her
64. Awkward
65. Find Her!
67. A Fool
71. Daddy's Boy
72. Happy Ending
💚Epilogue(2/2)💜
Special Chapter (2/2)

37. Bored

4.4K 207 13
By kim_neonshii

*mention of murder and killing ahead. Detailed torture with psychotic behaviour.*

Taehyung exited the bathroom, only to see a naked yet pouty bunny on the floor.

"Hyungieeeeeee!" Jk whinned in pain

"What are you doing on the floor kook?" Taehyung said while definitely trying to not get hard from seen infront.

"I am not able to walk...." Jungkook mumbled shyly which Taehyung clearly listened but thought to tease a little

"Huh? What did you said bub?" He asked, acting clueless

"I am not able to walk." Jungkook said a little louder with red cheeks.

"I wonder why...."

"Hyungieeee.... please. Don't tease me." The boy whinned making his husband chuckle at his cuteness before he carried him to the bathroom in a bridal style.
And yea........
They just had a little makeout session there as kook was still sore from last night.

5 p.m.

Jungkook and Taehyung were right now in theatre room, watching a film while cuddling each other.
They have ate there lunch and as it was sunday so they thought to just pass there time like this but seems like it was not a good idea.

"Hyungie I am boreddddd............. this movie is not interesting." Jk whinned while still cuddling.

"Hmmmm...... I see. Then what shall we do to make the bunny feel happy." Taehyung said while making a thinking face before he gasp dramatically, making the raven head giggle at his actions.

"I know........ how about we pay a visit to that Kai shit...... he must be feeling lonely right." Jk nodded excitedly.

They changed there clothes into a little formal one.

"You look so pretty bun." Taehyung compliment while looking at his husband who was wearing a white and black stripped shirt and black tight jeans, paired along with black combat boots, looking pretty and hot at the same time.

"You look handsome too hyungie." Jungkook replied while looking the silky blue shirt, paired with black ripped jeans and black sneakers woren by Taehyung who looked like a total daddy material with that, making younger feel a little possessive over him.

"Lets go."

They left for the mafia headquarters of the nightwalkers, feeling comfortable but a little sexual tension in the air while driving.

(Ignore the hair colour and pls imagine them as what pictures were shown in earlier chapters with these clothes on.)

They entered inside and the guards by the gate bowed towards them, earning a sly node from Taehyung while they enter.

"Where is Kai kept?" Taehyung asked coldly with having his voice naturally deep then usual.

"Go-good evening Mr. V. He is kept in special room as you said." Taemin said, quite startled and surprised to see his boss after a long time.

"Hmmm...." Taehyung hummed and moved towards the mentioned room with Jk trailing behind.

"Last time I sat and saw your little show...... but this time it will be you sitting on my chair and watch me treat him sweetheart...." Taehyung whispered darkly while making Jungkook sit in his throne like chair present in the room.

"Or more like me watching V doing sooo..." Jk whispered back while teasing a little.

"Oh we will see that honey." Taehyung left while leaving his blushing bunny behind.

"Hello shit! How have you been?" Taehyung asked casually while choosing his weapon from the table beside, which turns out to be a very long yet sharp knife.

"Yo-uhh" Kai said as he was quite exhausted by getting beaten by Jimin and Suga earlier.

"Hmm...... you must have gotten bored all alone here right. No problem, I am here to entertain you." Taehyung said with a playful smile but his eyes were already dark and was burning with anger.

'Why isn't V taking control? I thought hyung didn't like to be violent.' Jk thought, slightly confused.

Taehyung slowly walked towards Kai who was harshly tied with the chair, in the same way Jungkook was being held last night by him.

"Sto-stop right there!" Kai warned, feeling scared.

"How about a no." Taehyung said darkly, his smile already gone and anger visible on his face.

"You tried to touch something which was mine right? Now suffer bastard!" Taehyung said before he harshly cutted his index finger.
Kai screamed in pain as he felt his exhaustion slowly vanishing as the pain took over.

"Screaming already princess? But we didn't even got started yet." Taehyung cutted his middle finger making the latter scream with his tears flowing down.

Jungkook was enjoying the seen, feeling happy to see Taehyung being the one to torture Kai for the first time. He just always wanted to see his hyung torturing someone atleast once and today was his lucky day.
'Damn... hyungie look so hot.'

"Please.... for-forgive me V...... please spare me." Kai begged, not being able to keep up with the pain.

"What a shame....... begging already when we didn't even reached till the main part huh... but i like it." With that Taehyung cutted his whole hand with one swift move as he felt a little generous to not kill him slowly.

"Let me tell you one thing............ I have an obsession with my victim's eyes that I like to stab them mercilessly.... so shall we!" Kai shakes his head in a no motion but it didn't affected Taehyung at all as he harshly grabbed his neck in a choking manner, making him(Kai) feel suffocated as he was slowly getting out of breath.

After a good 5 min, Taehyung left his neck making the other gasp loudly for air while having his tongue out, feeling breathless.
But he screamed and wailed loudly in pain when he felt his tongue being cutted down by the same knife while Taehyung chuckled darkly at him.

"How can I forgive you for calling my bunny with names huh......... he is mine, always remember that." Taehyung said while Jungkook blushed and felt butterflies in his stomach from the claim.

Taehyung slowly motioned his knife towards Kai's clothed crotch.
"You can't keep your dick to yourself isn't it." He stabbed at his balls repeatedly until he felt satisfied with his screams.
"Serves you right bitch........ now let's to do what I was suppose to do earlier." Kai was recovering from the pain when he felt the knife stabbing his left eye.
He tried to scream but no voice came out from his mouth as he was exhausted and already lost it(his voice) by screaming loudly earlier.

"Tsk tsk tsk..... you are so weak dude." Taehyung said in disappointment but suddenly stabbed his knife through his injured eye, deep enough to go through his brain.

"See you in hell..." he walked back towards where Jungkook was sitting.

"Hyungie.... how did you do that?"

Taehyung made Jk stand up, made himself comfortable in the chair while pushing his husband to sit on his lap which the raven head compiled obidently.

"Well, I just felt like to do so...." Taehyung shrugged while gripping onto Jk's waist

"You look hot though....." Jungkook said a little seductively while leaning on for a kiss which Taehyung turned into a passionate one while having a small make out after.

"I am sleepy hyungie." Jungkook said while yawning a little, looking so cute and adorable that Taehyung pecked his lips.

"Then let's go bun." With Taehyung lifted him up in his arms while Jungkook wrapped his legs around his torso and slept while keeping his head on his shoulder making Taehyung coo at his adorable husband.

"You for sure will kill me with you cuteness one day huh." With that they both left for home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 10.6K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
407K 11.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
102K 5.3K 40
Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyung and seeks his twin Jungkook for advic...
77.8K 3.1K 59
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...