Vanilla

By gloshorty

Sunny Dior..an Average 23 year old. every thing in her life is vanilla...plain....simple.. nothing fancy.. ex... More

Vanilla : Chapter 1
Vanilla : Chapter 2
Vanilla : Chapter 4
Vanilla : chapter 5
Vanilla : chapter 6
Vanilla : chapter 7
Vanilla : chapter 8
Vanilla : Chapter 9
Vanilla : chapter 10
Vanilla : chapter 11
Vanilla : Chapter 12
Vanilla : Chapter 13
Vanilla : Chapter 14
Vanilla : Chapter 15
Vanilla : Chapter 16
Vanilla : Chapter 17
Vanilla : Chapter 18
Vanilla : Chapter 19
Richard "Rex" Dixon
Vanilla : Chapter 21
Vanilla : Chapter 22
Vanilla : Chapter 23
Vanilla : Chapter 24
Vanilla : Chapter 25
Vanilla : Chapter 26
Vanilla : Chapter 27
Vanilla : Chapter 28
Vanilla : Chapter 29
Vanilla : Chapter 30
Vanilla : Chapter 31
Vanilla : Chapter 32
Vanilla : Chapter 33
Vanilla : Chapter 34
Vanilla : Chapter 35
Vanilla : Chapter 36
Vanilla : Chapter 37
Vanilla : Chapter 38
Vanilla : Chapter 39
Vanilla : Chapter 40
Vanilla : Chapter 41
Vanilla : Chapter 42
Vanilla : Chapter 43
Vanilla : Chapter 44
Vanilla : Chapter 45
Vanilla : Chapter 46
Vanilla : Chapter 47
Vanilla : Chapter 48
Vanilla : Chapter 49
Vanilla : Chapter 50
Vanilla : Chapter 51
Vanilla : Chapter 52
Vanilla : Chapter 53
Vanilla : Chapter 54
Vanilla : Chapter 55
Vanilla : Chapter 56
Vanilla : Chapter 57
Vanilla : Chapter 58
Vanilla : Chapter 59
Vanilla : Chapter 60
Vanilla : Chapter 61
Vanilla : Chapter 62
Vanilla : Chapter 63
Vanilla : Chapter 64
Vanilla : Chapter 65
Vanilla : Chapter 66
Vanilla : Chapter 67
Vanilla : Chapter 68
Vanilla : Chapter 69
Vanilla : Chapter 70
Vanilla: Chapter 71
Vanilla : Chapter 72
Vanilla : Chapter 73
Vanilla : Chapter 74
Vanilla : Chapter 75
Vanilla : Chapter 76
Vanilla : Chapter 77
Vanilla : Chapter 78
Vanilla : Chapter 79
Vanilla : Chapter 80
Vanilla : Chapter 81
Vanilla : Chapter 82
Vanilla : Chapter 83
Vanilla : Chapter 84
Vanilla : Chapter 85
Vanilla : Chapter 86
Vanilla : Chapter 87
Vanilla : Chapter 88
Vanilla : Chapter 89
Vanilla : Chapter 90
Vanilla : Chapter 91
Vanilla : Chapter 92
Vanilla : Chapter 93
Vanilla : Chapter 94
Vanilla : Chapter 95
Vanilla : Chapter 96
Vanilla : Chapter 97
Vanilla : Chapter 98
Vanilla : Chapter 99
Vanilla : Chapter 100
NEW BOOK!!!!! READ BELOW!!
SPRINKLES!!
Sprinkles : 1

Vanilla : Chapter 3

6.1K 212 20
By gloshorty

"your gonna do great"

"don't i always"

Drake smiled cockily at his partner, Oliver, who had been a nervous wreck all day. He hadn't performed in Houston in a while and Oliver just wanted everything to be perfect. But drake, being the guy that he is, knew right off the bat from the sound of the crowd that everything was gonna be just fine. Partynextdoor was performing and it was almost his part to jump in and start rapping for there song 'recognize'. His singing started to quiet down which meant it was time for him to go on stage. He ran out hype and ready to entertain like always. as soon as the crowd laid eyes on him they all went crazy.

"GIVE IT UP FOR MY BOY DRAKE"

the crowd went crazy, screaming loud enough to make a man deaf. He started to rap the song when he spotted her...she was a beauty, but nothing special.. Drake had seen a lot of pretty women in Houston and she was just another one of them. But she seemed...different...she wasn't screaming for him or at him like all the other women...she was in her own little world. Her eyes were closed as she was moving her hips from side to side, dancing, singing, enjoying the night. Next to her which he guessed was her friend, because they had just finished singing to each other, was the complete opposite.

She was screaming for party and totally flipping out. He walked up to the edge of the stage right in front of the mystery woman and continued to rap, waiting for her to open her eyes. and let me tell you, once she did, his whole perspective changed. The two of them stared into each others eyes as he paused for the slightest second. She smiled up at him showing her pearly whites, he smiled back and continued to rap. The two rapped and sang together as the song finished.

Party left the stage and it was just drake, the song ended and moved on to 'know yourself'. She turned to her friend and starting jumping up and down in excitement at that song.his eyes moved slowly from the top of her head to the heels on the bottom of her feet, only stopping for a second at her round butt. He licked his lips, which made the crowd go crazy.

He then snapped out of his trance on the girl and walked to the opposite side of the stage and began to hype up the crowd. The DJ, future the prince, began to remix and switch up the intro, making the crowd go insane. drake Jumped up and down pointing to the sky as the intro ended. he brought his mic back to his mouth as he began to rap the words to 'know yourself' .

He slowly made his way to the opposite end of the stage, stopping and holding a few fans hands but making sure to stop in front of "her". he looked down at her and winked as she rapped along with him. Even in the dark of the night he could tell she blushed, but almost instantly brushed it off and went back to rapping, dancing with her friend. she swayed her hips side to side and smiled big.

He couldn't help but bite his bottom lip at her, which of course cause the fans to go insane. Screams, bras and panties were thrown at him on stage. He pointed his mic towards the crowd as the most famous part of the song came on but kept his eyes on "her"

"I WAS RUNNIN THROUGH THE 6IX WITH MY WOES"

She cuffed her hands around her mouth and looked up to the sky as she screamed that out. he chuckled lightly at how cute she was

"this is one of my favorite shows of 2015 so far"

the crowd went wild after that.

.....

"HE HELD MY HAND, HE HELD MY HAND...IM NEVER WASHING IT AGAIN"

Sunny giggled as Sierra shouted out into the night sky over there blasting music. The two had immediately left the concert when it was done so they didn't get caught in traffic. They had stopped at a McDonald's drive thru and were currently driving down the highway while jammin and munchin on fries.

"UGH I LOVE THIS SONG"

Sunny then turned the song up louder. It was 'Too Much - Que, Shy glizzy & Trey Songz', as the song started up she began to sing and rap along. trying her best to stay focused on the road no matter how much she wanted to bust it open in a twerk session.

"MY MAIN BITCH AND MY SIDE BITCH MAD AT ME"

Sunny screamed out into the night as she rode jammin out next to Sierra, this night had been perfect and she was pretty positive nothing could mess it up.

They started to pull down the road that led to there houses, on the way they had decided that the two would both just stay at Sierra's house. When they reached her drive way sunny parked and lifted the top before turning off the ignition. They hopped out and hurried into the house and up to Sierra's room. Her room was nice, very Spacious.

her walls were painted white with crown molding on the ceiling and floor. Her bed was large like Sunny's with a white down comforter and large grey pillows. her bed was made from wood with her name carved into the rail, showing it was custom made. there were two, nice glass floor-to-ceiling doors that led out to a balcony over looking the city of Houston.

Sunny stepped out on to the balcony and took a big inhale of fresh air. It was something different about the air. It was much more clear and open then down in the city. she took off her shoes and went back inside, walking into Sierra's walk in closet. She grabbed a pair of yoga pants and a tank top.

"i hope you don't mind"

"i didn't expect you to sleep in that"

"good"

Sunny began to strip down out of her clothes. No matter how good she looked, there was nothing better then the feeling of being able to take it off and put on comfy clothes. the tank top was smaller on her then it was on sierra because her breast were bigger.

So due to the fact that she had to cover her chest, she lifted the top of the tank top up more revealing some of her stomach. The pants fit fine but her bottom looked huge in them. She left on her socks, exited the closet and turned off the light. Sierra sat on her bed criss cross applesauce in nothing but a over sized t shirt, sipping her chocolate chip frappe.

"so ...what was that?"

"what was what?"

"you and drake...it was like you were Juliet and he was your romeo or some shit"

Sunny covered her mouth to keep from laughing loud and waking Sierras parents, she giggled into her hand.

"im serious sunny...you two were something else"

"what do you mean, i was rapping with him, like everyone else in the crowd"

"but he was looking at you..in the eyes...and the way he looked at you....like it....like it was love at first sight of something"

"yeah okay sure. but its almost 1 am. im going to bed."

With that Sunny climbed under the sheets and pulled the covers up to her shoulders and closed her eyes. Soon following with the same, sierra turned off the light, climbed in and fell asleep almost instantly.

"psst....Sunny.....sunny"

Sunny's eyes fluttered open slowly, she squinted so her eyes could adjust. She looked over at the clock and groaned.

"whaaaaat?"

"don't be so whiny, i just wanted to tell you that your twitter is blowing up like
crazy"

Sunny rolled over to look at Sierra, she gave her a blank stare.

"what..why you looking at me like that?"

"you woke me up to tell me that..."

"yes because i lowkey took a peek and its about the concert last night somebody posted a photo of you and then people were commenting and
retweeting and stuff and one girl was like i wish drake would look at me like
that and stuff like that so ..yeah..."

Sierra slumped down a bit and played with her fingers, sunny rolled her eyes and sighed.

"hand me the phone"

"yay"

Sierra quickly grabbed her phone from the night table and handed it to her. Sunny unlocked her phone and went to her twitter, her notifications were through the roof. Tons of new followers, comments, likes, retweets. She scrolled down till she found the alleged photo. once she found it she clicked on it, her eyes widened at the picture as she got butterflies in her tummy.

she blushed lightly at the sight of the picture. It was a picture of her and Sierra singing and dancing, but drake was standing on stage staring down at her with eyes that said love. He looked at her like she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

"see....i told you he was lookin at you all love like"

"okay not true..it was probably just the way his face looked when he hit that
note."

"um. no mam, incorrect. Read some of the comments on it"

Sunny scrolled down the picture to read the comments, some were hateful, some were nice, but one caught her eye...it was drake he commented... she looked up at Sierra with wide eyes with her tilted to the side.

"read it!! what he say!!"

"you already know what he said, you read it already"

"but i want you to read it!"

sunny turned her eyes back to the phone to read his comment, she had a look of confusion on her face and looked back up at sierra.

"he said damn right..with a heart emoji...."

"did you read the caption to the photo?"

Sierra smiled big as Sunny turned her head and scrolled up to read the caption. once she read it she instantly blushed. she set the phone on the pillow and covered her face with her hands.

"WELL?!?!"

She looked up at sierra who had a huge smile on her face and picked the phone back up and began to read the caption aloud to her.

"caption says...yo this girl is gorgeous, but why drake lookin like hes in love?"

"SEE I TOLD U"

"shhhh before your parents wake"

"sorry sorry, okay but still... drake commented on this photo ...that clearly
means he was feelin some type of way. i was right you were wrong HA"

Sunny rolled her eyes and continued to read the comments, numerous people had tagged her and commented things like " @hoodbysunny ^^awwwww"

and things like that. but another comment also stuck out to her:

" you think her looks are hot, go check out her beats, the shit is fire, hoodbysunny *multiple heart eye emojis*"

She gasped and quickly exited out of the app and went to her SoundCloud, logged in and nearly died.

"omg..."

"what"

Sierra leaned over and looked and her phone.

"woah"

Sunny's SoundCloud made her look like beyonce. Her followers had multiplied by hundreds, her listens, likes and comments had also multiplied. Her heart was thumping hard nearly bouncing out of her chest.

"Sunny your famous!"

Sierra knew that sunny didn't want to got to college and she was also her biggest supporter. She loved the music she made and she believed that she would make it big one day.

"hey read this.."

Sunny handed her the phone and pointed to one of the comments under her most recent track

"contact me asap , i left my number in your twitter Dm"

sierra handed her back the phone with a confused look.

"i don't know who that is sorry"

"me neither... lets check it out"

She went back on to twitter and opened up her Direct messages, which were also blowing through the roof, numerous people asking her to make them beats saying that would pay her to produce them a mixtape but she ignored those and went straight to the dm with the number.

she clicked on his profile and saw he had a massive amount of followers, 129k to be exact. sierra glanced over the phone and did a double take, she then snatched the phone from her with an astonished look.

"omg!!"

"hey .. give that back.. and what"

"is this the man that DM'd you?"

"yes why"

sunny took her phone back slowly and looked at his profile.

"do you not know who that is?"

"no ... should i?"

"um duh! this is Noah Shebib or mostly known as 40!"

"okay.. and?"

"HES A HUGE PRODUCER!.. hes helped produce records and albums for stars such as lil Wayne, beyonce, Alicia keyz, Jamie foxx, and most importantly
stars from the ovo crew like my bae partynextdoor and your bae Drake"

"are you serious... and drake isn't my bae..hush"

"yes im serious! you need to text him.. now!"

Sunny did as told and quickly copied the number from her DM and pasted it into her message box and proceeded to text the alleged producer:

to: unknown

from: Sunny

time sent: 8:30 am

"hi, this is @hoodbysunny , who is this?"

after the text she sent, the unknown man replied within five minutes.

to: Sunny

from: Unknown

time sent: 8:35 am

"hello, my name is Noah Shebib, i go By 40.. im a music producer, around 6 this morning i got a text from my buddy to check out your SoundCloud and i did and i must say im very impressed."

"omg hes impressed! A huge music Mogul is impressed with your sounds!
dude this is great omg !!"

Sierra squealed in excitement and encouraged sunny to text back.

to: unknown

from: sunny

time sent: 8:36 am

"oh, i see, well thank you Mr. shebib, i appreciate that, i take great pride in what i do."

to: sunny

from: unknown

time sent: 8:38

"well anyway, to the point. i would like to meet you, discuss your music and what products you use to make them. i would also like to invite you to my studio in Calabasas, California. i would like to work on a beat with you, your definitely good at what you do and i would like to see you create music in person. get the full affect. what do you say?"

to: unknown

from: sunny

time sent: 8:40

"well that's very sweet of you Mr. shebib but i don't know you and im not one to just hop on a plane to see someone i don't even know. while that sounds like an amazing experience, im sorry but i'll have to turn down the offer."

to: sunny

from: unknown

time sent: 8:43

"well, that is why i would like to meet you somewhere before then. discuss all the background stuff, what made you get into music, how you became so good at it...get to know each other. last night you were at the music festival and so was i, i am part of the ovo crew and if your still in Houston i would like to meet up before Sunday. i leave to calabasas on Sunday and i'm hoping i would be able to have you join me."

Sunny read the text and looked up at sierra who had a look of shock on her face.

"i don't know what to do"

"um, your gonna respond and meet with him, then your gonna go to
calabasas with him and become a star, like you've always wanted."

"he could be a random stranger...you don't know if hes forreal"

"which is why you meet him in a public place today... get to know him.. then
you wont need to prepare for anything new on Sunday"

"i don't know..."

"bitch....if you don't do it, im gonna pose as you and do it..this is a one in a
lifetime chance.... you need to do this..."

"but tomorrow is Sunday...that gives me 24 hours to get to know as much
about this guy as i can and then go halfway across the country with him...
for what... a week?"

"okay and????....do it... for me... please"

Sunny sighed as she realized that her friend was right. this was a one in a lifetime experience with a huge music producer who could make or break her career in music. she sat there for a few minutes until she decided that sierra was right.

to: unknown

from: sunny

time sent: 8:50 am

"okay fine. meet me at the antidote cafe on studewood st. @ 1:45 today.

to: sunny

from: unknown

time sent: 8:53 am

ill be there :)

sunny sighed and locked her phone screen. she looked up at sierra who looked more excited then a 6 year old on Christmas morning.

"do you not understand how amazing this is?"

"not really..."

"He could be the reason you make it in life!"

"he could also be the reason i don't"

"don't be such a Debby downer...im gonna help you get ready.. you
need to look impressive and professional for this.."

Sunny groaned out at the thought at having to get all fancy once again but sierra didn't care, she looked at it as her job to make sure everything went right today.

"your buying me breakfast"

"deal."

It was around 11:45 by the time Sierra and Sunny went over to the "vacation home". like Sierra promised she had bought sunny breakfast. Pineapple pizza with cheese stuffed crust.

They had finished eating and it was shower time. due to Sierra being Venezuelan she had to have the right hair care products for her hair and she was grateful enough to let sunny use her very expensive shampoo and conditioner. Sunny took off her clothes and adjusted the water, once she was in and unseen she told sierra she could come in. First was, what Sierra called a rinser. a simple shampoo that was used to make sure your hair was clean. She scrubbed her hair making sure all of the rinser was out before using the second shampoo that had oils from plants in venezuela. it smelled heavenly and gave her scalp a cool tingly feeling. when that was over she put a conditioner in her hair that smelled like bananas into her hair, Sierra told her to let it sit while she washed her face and body.

"Oh turn it up, i love this song"

Sierra went back into the room and turned up the music on her beats pill. 'connect - drake ' was playing, loud in the speakers.

"aww your listening to your bae"

"shut up..he is not my bae"

"mmmmmhhhmmm"

Sunny continued to wash her body as she sang along to the music. when she was finished she rinsed off her body and hair and told sierra to hand her the towels. she dried off in the shower and climbed out with one towel wrapped around her body and the other holding up her wet hair. She went to the counter and put toothpaste on her toothbrush and put it in her mouth and walked out and into her closet.

Doing what she did yesterday she threw on a random outfit so she could get ready. she started to brush the toothbrush against her teeth in little circular motions as she walked back into the bathroom. she leaned to spit and rinse her mouth. once done brushing her teeth she took her towel off of her head and threw it in the towel basket, then walked back out to sit at her desk where Sierra had everything set out.

"okay, welcome to Sierra's salon"

sunny giggled at her imagination and smiled up at her.

"today we are going to give you a total make over for the cost of nothing..so
you are very lucky my dear"

"thank you sie."

"that's ms. sie to you"

Sunny laughed as Sierra held up a clear bottle with pink gooey stuff in it.

"this is for your curls, which we are going to leave natural today by the way.
this will make the curls stay tight and shiny until you rinse it out. it is also from Venezuela and is infused with coconut milk and peanut oil."

Sunny clapped in excitement at the product. sierra set it down next to the comb and moved on to the make up.

"today's make up, we will be going for a sheek look meaning as little make up
as possible, which is why you don't see much spread out"

Sunny smiled at the fact that as much as she would be dressed up, she wouldn't be 100% fancy. Sierra was looking at sunny's reflection in the mirror with her head tilted, clearly thinking.

"whatcha thinkin ms. sie"

"im thinkin we lose the curls"

"WHAT? then why did i do all that stuff for my curls"

"because i thought it would look better but it wont..i just came up with a
brilliant idea"

Sunny sighed and she leaned back against the chair and folded her arms across her chest. Just as yesterday they started the process with the make up. Sierra applied a very light amount of concealer to her face. lighter then sunny put on yesterday in fact.

after that she applied a cream to her eyebrows, shaping them perfectly, then adding a coat of eyeliner and mascara making her eye lashes look long and thick. Once the makeup process was done she took her comb and placed a part in the middle of her head and went into the bathroom to retrieve Sunny's hair iron. She came back with a huge smile on her face.

"im a genius"

"why is that?"

"because...i just am"

once the iron heated up she began the long process of doing her hair. they finished flattening her curls around 1:20.

they had to hurry up because the appointment with "Noah" was at 1:45. She then got up and went to the closet and put on everything that Sierra handed to her. the finished product was a dark pair of denim highwaisted jeans, a white flowy top with half sleeves that hung off the shoulders. The outfit wasnt much but it was the accessories that mattered. the shoes she had were the pair of royal Blue heels with gold trimming on the straps that sierra had worn last night (she let her borrow them thank god). A matching royal blue purse with a gold chain used as the strap with gold treading on the front of the purse.

"okay. you ready for the reason we straightened your hair?"

"hit me"

Sierra came out of the closet with a big blue sun hat. Sunny leaned her head back and cackled out a laugh.

"your kidding right? i got that in like 6th grade for fun"

"im dead ass.. your wearing it and your gonna look great"

"..sierra you cant be serious"

"baby im serious , c'mere"

Sunny hesitantly walked to her with her head down and sat down on the bed. Sierra walked over to her and tucked her hair behind her ears but made sure the ends hung over her boobs. she placed the hat on her head and stepped back, grinning hard.

"you look...perfect.."

Sunny quickly got up and walked to look in the ceiling to floor full body mirror, she smiled slowly as she turned and spun to look at all of her. The highwaisted jeans were the perfect touch and showed off her curves. the flowy blouse made her breast look perky and perfectionate. And the hat...the hat surprisingly made the outfit pop.

"what did i tell you...im a genius.."

"yea you are...sie i look great..thank you so much"

"yeah yeah..well c'mon we gotta roll honey"

They both exited the room and walked down the hall and down the stairs. No one was in the house which was indicating that everyone was outside, the only bad factor to that is that they were all in the front.

the men of the house and Mr. Chelsea were all in the grass playing football, while sunny's mother and Mrs. Chelsea were sitting on the porch sipping tea and talking about how beautiful the garden was.

"mom...what are you two doing here?"

"well, Addison and derrick invited us over for lunch and to catch up on some
things once they found out the two of you were hanging out together again...
and not to get off topic but, Sunny you look stunning"

"yes a little to stunning for family lunch"

Sunny and Sierra looked over to see Sunny's father walking up the porch and reaching for a bottle of water her mother had brought to him.

"welp, im not staying for family lunch sorry, c'mon Sierra"

Sunny then grabbed sierras hand and pulled her away while walking to the car.

"where are they going"

Her father asked her mother. Sierra then looked over her shoulder and called out to Mr. Dior.

"SUNNY'S GOT A HUGE MEETING WITH A SUPER FAMOUS MUSIC PRODUCER. HE THINKS SHES GONNA BE A STAR."

Sunny's mother lifted the cup of tea to her mouth and sipped slowly as her father stood there in disbelief. all the stuff he had said about her music being junk was clearly a lie If famous music producers wanted to see her. Sunny unlocked the car and hurriedly hopped in. Once sierra was in she didn't even give her time to buckle before she was out of the drive way.

"i literally want to choke him out"

Sierra laughed.

"you should've seen his face when i said that..he was so shocked, im sure he feels like a total douche now"

sunny half smiled as sierra plugged in the aux cord and turning up the volume.

When they arrived at the cafe she parked out front and got out with sierra. They switched places basically, she gave sierra the keys and told her to be here 5 minutes before 2:30 and not to wreck it.

"so your giving me permission to drive your 88 thousand dollar car where ever
i want...as long as im back at 1:25..."

"yes..that's what im saying"

Sierra smiled big as she walked to the drivers seat. Sunny bent down and kissed the hood of her car being dramatic and saying goodbye, once sierra drove off she walked into the cafe with her heart pounding.

"Hello, welcome to antidote cafe, reservation or freely?"

"reservation for shebib"

"ah yes.. follow me"

Sunny gave the man a confused look but proceeded to follow him. she had never been past the kitchen or tables before, but she followed him to the very very back of the kitchen where there was an elevator. once on the elevator it was a total awkward silence till they reached the top, once at the top the elevator opened up and they were on the roof, he turned and gestured for her to follow him around the corner and once she did her heart nearly dropped. there sitting at a table waiting for her was Noah "40" shebib.....and drake....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
184K 6.9K 35
I had never paid much attention to celebrity gossip or what was going on in Hollywood because that was so far from the lifestyle I lived as a poor co...
396K 27.5K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...
62.5M 2.7K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...