AWAKENED HEART (The first he...

By unilover85

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo met years before their first drama together "THE UNTAMED" They had met on Daytoy year... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
🔞🔞CHAPTER 22 🔞🔞
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
🔞CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42♥️
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 🔞
CHAPTER 45🔞
CHAPTER 46🔞
CHAPTER 47🔞
CHAPTER 48
Announcement ❣️❣️
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51🔞
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54 the
HAPPY NEW YEAR ❗
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
ANNOUNCEMENT‼️
CHAPTER 58

CHAPTER 10

328 31 5
By unilover85

"Zhan gē...you need to eat, let me help you with that, turn around will you..? Look at me, I'm not gonna bite..."

"Hah!~...bite who..? Why don't you start biting that nurse who was gnawing at you while drooling...hah! Bite me...tsk.."

"Zhan gē....are you perhaps jealous or...?"

Zhan's instantly became red and he looked away to control his breathing, the fact that Yibo was teasing him like that and the worst being him half naked showing his bare chest that was constantly inviting him to touch and feel wasn't helping his situation. His heart had it's own pace it wanted to run while his mind was in chaos. 'why do I have these kinds of feelings for him, this has never happened before with anyone. 'why do I have these kinds of feelings for him..? This has never happened before with anyone...and I don't like boys...ok Zhan...stay calm...breath and face the current situation... fast!'   Zhan thought to himself as he looked back at Yibo to answer him.

"Jealous...?of what..? Yibo...I don't get jealous that easy and besides...I have no reason to get jealous with or for you...I don't like boys ok.."

"Zhan gē...I don't like boys either, but what if I feel attracted to a boy...? The kind that I don't understand...would that make me gay..?"

"Wh...what are you t-talking about...you might be attracted to many after that, then maybe it means you were gay all along."

"No Zhan gē...what I feel is completely different from anything I've ever felt, I have never been felt like this and even though I dated back in Korea...I felt normal...you know...I wanted girl, I like girls...I have never even once felt something for a boy until...until-..."

"Until...?"

"Ahh...忘了它...Wàngle tā...(* Forget it*) you won't understand, even I don't understand myself in this..let's eat, I'm starving I haven't eaten anything since this morning. Come on..let me help you with the you first "

"Yibo...you don't have to, I will do it myself. I'm not crippled you know...I have been taking care of myself for years, today is no different.."

"Zhan gē...you know I won't let you do that, sometimes I wonder why you keep on refusing me when you know very well that I won't back down...or do you like it when I oppose you..."

"Tsk!!.."

Yibo helped feed Zhan by injecting food into his breathing tube, he had never done it before and he wanted to be the one to do it for Zhan. He had asked one of the doctors that had come in to check on Zhan while the other one was trying to spill the secret he had asked them to keep. Yibo was so nervous while feeding Zhan and he concerntrated on what he was doing, oblivious to Zhan's stares. Zhan kept looking at him, memorizing his face for the millionth time, he felt important to be treated that way by someone else. He had been taking care if himself for so long because of his work that had set quite a distance between him and his parents.

They would call each other or video call every evening which made him miss them more, but he had no choice since he had to make a living for himself. Yibo finished feeding him and wiped the tube and out away the syringe and other stuff he was using and made sure he was alright before he started eating his own food. Zhan finally noticed his surroundings after thirty minutes of staring at Yibo when Yibo opened the dishes to eat. Zhan's eyes shot out in disbelief. The food that was prepared for Yibo was from a five star hotel, every dish was decorated and artfully and carefully that the dish looked to good to just put it in display other than eating it.

"Hoo oh!!.. Yibo...are you sure this is a hospital or a five star hotel ?...those dishes look like they were done by a professional chef."

"That's because they were cooked by one, most of their patients get extra care and there also VVIP rooms here where the visitors get treated like they're in a hotel. You see that couch..? It's actually a bed and I can set up those curtains if I want for privacy. There are many interesting things in this hospital that I can't even count,  why do you think this hospital topped all the hospitals in Chi–.."

"Why stop...go on...an after you're done let me know so I could ask you why you brought me here. Go on...continue..."

"Zhan gē...I-I... I'm sorry, but I forgot the name if he hospital you told me to take you to, so...so...so I- I took you here instead. But you don't have to worry...the it has already been paid by the company"

"And a helicopter...? Mind explaining that to me...?"

"Th-that was also paid by them...they felt guilty for not making sure your food is kept away from others so...so they paid for everything ."

Yibo mentally slapped himself on the head by spilling so much of his secret, he hoped that Zhan believes what he just told him and that he doesn't doubt him. The thing was that he knew Zhan didn't lie people doing things for him and that he would rather do anythings for anyone. He wanted to do what he did because he was special to him, special in a way that it broke him to see Zhan sad and it made him so happy to see Zhan happy and laughing that he would sometimes forget his icy cover and grin like an idiot, just by looking at him. Yibo was nervous and the situation was'nt getting any better as the atmosphere felt more awkward. He ate his food and put the serving trolley at the far end if the room before going to the bathroom.

Zhan felt his eyes start to become heavy and he drifted off to sleep. Yibo was sitting on the couch checking his email that he got from his friend to find a name for him. He finally got all the information he needed and he sighed and rub ed his eyes, the information was not as he thought it would be. The person he was searching wasn't connected to the girl who had accused her before, they didn't share anything similar except for their surnames were similar but different in character strokes. He took out Zhan's phone and video called the last number on the list. It was in the evening and he didn't care because he knew he had to do it.

Yibo had been by Zhan's side most of the time, sharing a room was a good thing since it made him know Zhan's schedule by heart as he continues to wait for the phone to connect to the other side.  After a few more rings, the video call was picked up and the face people on the other saw wasn't the one they expected. They were surprised as to why he had that phone and before they could ask he turned the phone around to where Zhan was sleeping. He moved closer to him and he saw how Zhan had slept with a smile on his face. He wondered what he was dreaming about that he almost forgot he was not alone at that moment when a sound on the phone woke him up from his sleep walk.

" Oh honey look...it's our Zhan Zhan, there's our baby. Look how peaceful he's sleeping...he looks like an angel with that smile on his face. Wang Yibo...Wang Yibo...son...could you turn the phone around please...I need to talk to you."

Yibo turned the phone around and immediately when his face came to view, Zhan's father walked away from the phone. Which made Zhan's mother look at him and say...

"What a grumpy old man...oh! Yibo...thank you son for helping us out, I was so worried about sleeping without knowing if he was alright or not. Thank you for beeing there for him, my Zhan Zhan is so lucky to have a younger brother like you...thank you.."

" It's nothing aunty.."

"What is it son...why do you suddenly look unhappy? Did I say something wrong??.."

"No, no aunty...I'm  just thinking about other things, I'm sorry. I will have to hang up now, I feel tired suddenly."

“Oh! Ok, thank you again for calling us son, I really appreciate your help. And thank you for taking care of Zhan's medical bills, I didn't want to stress him when he recovers. He has been spending most of his money on my medication and they aren't cheap either, I guess if you didn't help him this time he...let's forget about that, anyway...thank you again and see you tomorrow alright son..? You should also take care of yourself and not only focus on Zhan...alright...?"

"Yes aunty...I will do that...see you tomorrow....good night"

Yibo cut the call and went to sit on the bed beside Zhan,he slowly held his hand out and touched his cheek and rubbed it a little with his thumb before letting go. He tuck Zhan's loose strands of hair behind his ear and and rubbed the back of his hand as he kept looking at his face. That was the first time he had ever touched Zhan since they arrived at the shooting site. He leaned in closer to Zhan and stopped when their faces were just inches apart from each other. Their breaths fanned each other's cheeks while Yibo's focus was on Zhan's lips. He did not notice how closer he was to Yibo's mouth that they ended up touching. Their lips touched and a spark was felt by Yibo when he quickly pulled back, he touched his mouth to understand that electrical feeling he just felt.

He decided to go and sleep before he lost his mind completely, when Zhan turned his head just a little and mumbled in his sleep. Yibo looked and listened, he tried to listen in to what Zhan was saying but he couldn't hear. He sounded to be having a nightmare before he finally decided to rub Zhan's forehead with his thumb. After a few more minutes of rubbing the angelic smile appeared again on his face and Yibo felt content. Yibo felt so tired, too tired to even get off Zhan's bed as he closed his eyes and decided to take a nap right beside Zhan on the bed. The bed wasn't small either so the two of them fit on the bed perfectly. He wanted to be there if Zhan was to have a nightmare again and he would help him.

He drifted into deep sleep and by the time he woke up Zhan was already awake but pretended to be still sleeping. He was amazed when he opened his eyes and saw Yibo sleeping right next to him, his heart beat faster and and his ears and cheeks burned a little as he felt shy at the sight. He felt Yibo move and he quickly shut his eyes to make Yibo think he was still sleeping. I mean...how else was he going to hide the pink blush on his cheeks and ears..? Another thing was...if Yibo found him awake he would think Zhan didn't mind him sleeping too close to him and that would create a habit for both of them.

They were yet to understand the feeling for each other, they were always unsure about what they felt for each other. They were straight and the feelings they had were new to them and made them uncomfortable. They knew they were attracted to each other, or why would they look at each other and feel that complete. How else would they get shy looking at each other's half naked bodies, how else would they explain how they had the need to stare at each other they way they did.

But with all that...they still didn't think of the possibility that they liked each other. Maybe it was because it was the first time for them, maybe it was because there were so many eyes watching Yibo as a public figure or that their parents would never accept it...who knew...but the heart is selfish sometimes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 6.8K 57
Xiao Zhan thought he was a normal guy and lived his life happily and carefree like everyone else. One day, however, everything changed when his mothe...
67.2K 1.3K 22
Liberation: Freedom from suffering and dissatisfaction through the uprooting of greed, hatred, and delusion. - When an old childhood friend comes bac...
984K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
53.8K 3.1K 48
A misunderstanding between Avni and Neil which parted them for three years. Avni didn't knew the reason for parting away. But what will happend when...