Stepmommy [G!P] ✔️

By hwangkittyz

[Ryeji Fanfic] Her dad's new wife is not what she seems to be... Find out more by reading this super story of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
🖤Special Chapter🖤

Chapter 10

9.4K 191 98
By hwangkittyz

"Hey, Ryu..."

Ryujin heard that voice behind her and slowly turned around to notice that Yeji was right in front of her, a few inches away.

"Mrs. Hwang..." She tried to keep her voice from sounding shaky and failed. Then she looked all around to make sure no one was watching them.

"That's the way I like it..." Yeji smiled and raised a hand to caress her cheek.

Ryujin almost by instinct grabbed her wrist, but only held it, not pushed it away. Making Yeji's gaze turn darker.

"What are you doing, Mrs. Hwang? We're in-"

Her voice was interrupted as Yeji's hand continued its course, with absolutely nothing she could do to stop it, she seemed to have no strength at that moment and all she was doing was holding her wrist unopposed.

Yeji stroked her cheek gently, tracing a line from her jaw to her chin.

"Who is she?"

Ryujin's breathing was starting to get heavy, as she couldn't stop looking between her stepmother's eyes, tits and lips.

"What-"

"Who's that bitch calling you baby?" Yeji's voice was like a faint whisper, causing her breath to hit Ryujin's lips.

Damn it, what the hell is she doing!!!?

"A friend..." Ryujin replied. Yeji's fingers kept moving down and soon found themselves sliding towards her neck.

The brown-haired girl could feel the movement of Ryujin's throat between her fingers.

"A friend, huh?"

Ryujin almost nodded, but the movement of Yeji's fingers kept moving down and now they were right by her chest, trying to slide down to her abs, just below the water.

"Mrs. Hwang-"

"Shhhhh..." Yeji put her index finger to her own mouth, indicating to Ryujin that she should shut up, while her other fingers kept moving in an even more dangerous direction. "Shut up... I didn't give you permission to speak did I, baby?"

Ryujin swallowed hard again, trying to control the fact that her cock was getting harder and harder at everything that was happening, but the fear inside her was also eating away at her.

Any minute now her father or Hyujin would be back and finding them in that situation would be to something hard to explain.

"God..." Ryujin closed her eyes, as her stepmother's fingers reached up to her pelvis, dangerously slipping into the edge of her shorts.

"I hope that stupid girl's pussy makes you feel a lot better than mine..." Yeji whispered to her, licking her lips slowly.

"Fuck... I don't think so." Ryujin breathed and suddenly all fear of them getting caught disappeared, now going into a strange fit of courage. "But in a little while more... I'll find out."

Immediately the smile on Yeji's face disappeared and now her hand slid towards Ryujin's semi-erect member, which made her gasp immediately and feel a current of pleasure run through her completely.

"Don't even try."

"Ryu!"

Yeji immediately pulled away from Ryujin, swimming towards the stairs, to get out of the pool, while the short-haired girl stood there, breathing hard, as she watched her beautiful ass flutter back and forth and walk away.

She had to control what she was feeling or she was going to explode, though the smile still wouldn't leave her face.

"Ryujin! Come here!"

The short-haired girl came out of her trance a few seconds later and swam over to where Hyujin was sitting waiting for her.

Apparently her mother had taken quite a while scolding her and while she was telling her all that, Ryujin was only thinking of one thing.

You want to fuck her again, don't you?

After a while, Yeji got dressed and changed into comfortable clothes to be at home, realizing that Hyunjoon was not in the room and then went to look for him in the office, maybe today she could find something if she was with him there.

"Love... You missed our pool morning." Yeji told hin smiling, as she walked into the place.

She could tell that Hyunjoon was in front of his desk, fully dressed already and seemed not to take his eyes off the screen.

"I'm sorry, honey." Hyunjoon told her, closing the laptop, but not completely and pulling his chair away from the desk, opening his arms towards Yeji so she could sit on his lap. "I got a little busy with work stuff, but don't worry... Later we can go to a restaurant for dinner, what do you think?"

Yeji nodded with a smile, as she sat on his lap and he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay... But, what are you doing that's more important than me?" Yeji pouted and folded her arms.

She hated behaving that way with a man she felt absolutely nothing for, but she had to, this was all part of her job.

"Nothing is more important than you, my queen..." He replied softly caressing her thigh that was now covered by the fabric of her jeans.

"Sure?" Yeji narrowed her eyes smiling. "You're not hiding something from me, are you?"

The brown-haired girl in an attempt to look naive, but with a sure idea in her mind, turned towards the laptop and opened it, but without being able to look for long, as Hyunjoon closed the laptop immediately and made her turn towards him.

"I told you it's nothing." This time his voice seemed somewhat serious. And Yeji looked at him for a few seconds, her furious feline eyes making him double over. "I'm sorry love... It's just, it's just work stuff, it's nothing you can understand."

Yeji just stayed silent trying with all her might not to punch him in the face for the stupid thing he just said, but from one moment to another, she felt him carry her in his arms and sit her on the desk, with him between her legs.

"Hyunjoon... What are you doing-"

"Don't you think it's about time we consummated our marriage, sweetheart..." The man approached her with a smile and Yeji turned her face away to give him room on her neck.

God... I don't have much time...

She knew she couldn't waste any more time, at some point that man was going to want to be with her sexually and as much as she was doing her job, she just couldn't do it.

And why did you do it with his daughter?

"Hyunjoon, wait... You know I'm in a treatment and-" The man started kissing her neck in a soft and slow way while caressing her thighs.

"For how much longer?" Hyunjoon breathed into her neck as his kisses now began to move down to her collarbone. "I'm a man, baby.... You know I have my needs and... I want you. You're my wife."

Yeji swallowed hard and for a moment thought about giving up so Hyunjoon wouldn't get suspicious, but she found it so repulsive to be with someone she didn't want to be with.

"Hyunjoon... I-"

"Don't resist anymore, Yeji..." He whispered softly in her ear. "Because I can't anymore."

At that moment he took her cheeks in both hands and pressed his lips to hers, Yeji instinctively tried to push him away, but Hyunjoon squeezed her tighter, his arms around her slender body.

It's time...

But at that moment it seems that the bell saved her.

Or maybe it was just her guardian angel...

"Dad-"

Ryujin immediately walked into her father's office, seeing the scene where Yeji was on top of the desk, legs spread wide while her father was almost on top of her, kissing her. She couldn't say she didn't know, but something inside her made her uncomfortable just thinking about it.

Her breathing became heavy and her eyes even darker at that scene. But she tried to ignore it. She tried to ignore the feeling that made her stomach burn.

Her father stepped away from the desk and she saw her stepmother step down from the desk and immediately their gazes connected.

"Didn't I teach you to knock, Shin Ryujin?" The man said to her in an angry tone and she just gritted her teeth.

"Someone came looking for you and says it's important." Ryujin gave Yeji one last look and then left the office immediately.

"Agh... I hate being interrupted." The man pushed his hair back and took a deep breath, turning to the brown-haired woman who was still trying to assimilate what had just happened. "Come on, come with me to greet the person who dared to interrupt us."

The man gave him a kiss on the cheek and Yeji gave him a weak smile. Then they both left the office, but not before Hyunjoon locked it and Yeji paid close attention to where he had put it.

After going downstairs and talking for a few hours with a man who seemed to be an old friend of the family, after bad jokes and bullshit, it was time for dinner and Ryujin came down a few minutes later.

Yeji couldn't help but try to look for the blonde's gaze, but she simply didn't look at her the whole time they were there eating, she didn't even open her mouth to say a word and just as she finished, she apologized to the man and went to her room.

The man stayed for a few more hours, until he left almost at 10 o'clock at night, when Yeji could finally go up to the room, after having ordered that tea for her husband.

She was on her back stirring the tea with a spoon, when she felt the door of the room open, knowing it was Hyunjoon.

"God, he almost didn't leave, that man really... I was about to kick him out of my house..." He walked up to her and put his hands on her hips. "I just wanted to be with my wife today."

Yeji gritted her teeth and immediately turned away. Walking away from him. Hyunjoon looked at her frowningly.

"Do you want tea?" Yeji asked him.

"Yes, okay... But what's wrong with you? Are you feeling well?"

"Don't try to do something again like what you did in the office." Yeji told him with her face completely serious. "I can leave here and you know it..."

The brown-haired woman could notice the gleam in the man's eyes, who immediately raised his eyebrows in surprise and approached her.

"No love... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It's... It's just that I'm dying to hold you in my arms. You're my wife." The man looked visibly scared and Yeji knew she had him eating out of her hand, but something was still missing.

What if maybe having sex with him was what was needed in order to get closer to the truth?

"Just because I'm your wife doesn't entitle you to anything. I'll tell you something again and I hope you understand. The treatment I'm on is for one more month... And I can't have sex until then."

Not with Shin Hyunjoon.... Uh, but how about with Shin girl?

Hyunjoon ran to her and hugged her tightly, burying his face in her neck.

"I'm sorry, honey. I'll wait for you as long as it takes, okay?" The man looked into her eyes and gave her a smile, before giving her a peck on the lips.

Yeji nodded with a smile and after taking a shower, Hyunjoon drank tea, read a book for less than an hour, until he fell asleep, while Yeji took a shower and walked out of the bathroom towards the closet to put on her black silk sleeping robe, with absolutely nothing on underneath.

Ryujin lay on her back looking up at the ceiling while she had her headphones on and both hands under her head. Thinking about everything that had happened today.

The pool thing made her smile, but... Her smile faded as she remembered what she had seen in her father's office.

Why does it affect you? After all, she's his wife, isn't she? It's normal for her to have sex. Did you think she would only be with you? That woman is just playing with both of you.

The very thought of that made her jaw clench.

If her mother were alive none of this would be happening.

Yeji wasn't a good woman, she was cheating on her father who although he was never the best, was still the man who raised her and gave her everything she had so far.

She was between a rock and a hard place, feeling that her father didn't deserve something like that, but also feeling that she couldn't wait to fuck her stepmother again.

Nothing seemed to make sense in her head, but she had to find a way to avoid that woman soon. To avoid falling into that sweet temptation again.

She closed her eyes and turned off the lamp on her bedside table, the room was plunged into total darkness and only a faint light from a lamp outside entered through a curtain.

She took a deep breath as she listened Gone by Rosé and thought sleep was gaining ground on her tired body, until she felt the door to her room and opened her eyes to see Yeji entering and locking the door.

She immediately took off her headphones and left them on the side of the bed.

"What are you doing here?" Ryujin asked her with a serious tone.

"No more, Mrs. Hwang?" Yeji asked her with apparent innocence in her voice, as Ryujin watched her slowly approach her.

"But what the fuck are you-"

The dark-haired started, trying to sound annoyed or to tell her everything she was feeling at the moment, but she couldn't even able to finish speaking.

Her stepmother had taken off her black robe and dropped it on the floor, from that light, Ryujin could see her completely naked body in front of her.

And her throat went dry.

Ryujin's heart stopped for a few seconds and her breathing started to become heavy. Her eyes detailed every part of Yeji's body, giving special attention to her perfect breasts and that between her legs.

Then she looked at Yeji's face and saw a smile on her heart-shaped pink lips.

"Now I'm not Mrs. Hwang, for you? How about mommy?"

Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.1K 52
Yeji is an 19-year-old girl whose mother couldn't continue paying for her studies at an art university, she decides to look for a job but a one-page...
39.3K 1.6K 19
[Ryeji fanfic] Ryujin thought she was in love, until she meet Lucy's twin sister. Ryujin g!p +18 From Wild Tales book.
41.4K 2.1K 9
As a punishment, Yeji is sent to an asylum to take care of a very mysterious and quiet patient named Ryujin. "I'll never be too far, believe me." A R...
17.8K 819 39
A fic where Yeji and Ryujin are college students who have formed an unexpected friendship - despite being the complete opposite of one another. One...