Stepmommy [G!P] ✔️

By hwangkittyz

[Ryeji Fanfic] Her dad's new wife is not what she seems to be... Find out more by reading this super story of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
🖤Special Chapter🖤

Chapter 9

9.7K 179 6
By hwangkittyz

"Yes, I tell you everything will be all right, I am coming home, yes now in the early morning I decided to return since I had settled everything back in Canada and wanted to spend time with my wife. Yes, she is beautiful, one of these days you can come and I will introduce you guys, but be very careful, I will not allow anyone to take her away from me. Hahaha... Okay, I'm going into the room now, she's probably asleep and I don't want to disturb her. Bye, talk to you on Monday."

Hyunjoon put his hand on the knob and opened the door carefully, seeing Yeji with her back to him asleep, sound asleep.

Or so he thought.

He smiled, set the suitcase on the floor, walked over to the bed and gave her a kiss on the cheek, getting up again to go to the bathroom to take a shower.

Yeji immediately got up from the bed and Ryujin got out from under it, to run on her tiptoes to the door opening it carefully, but before leaving, she grabbed Yeji with an arm around her waist and kissed her.

"Go now!" The brown-haired woman whispered to her while smiling and pushed her a little to leave, immediately she closed the door carefully and Ryujin walked quickly, going to her own room.

Her heart was still racing from the adrenaline she was feeling when her father arrived and she had to gather her clothes and crawl under the bed. Then Ryujin smiled and went into the bathroom immediately to take a shower and calm down what she was feeling, minutes later she came out of the bathroom and lay down on her bed, a stupid grin on her face the whole time, faithfully remembering everything that had happened a few minutes ago.

Hwang Yeji is so sexy, her cock was still hard just thinking about her. And about the fact that she had been inside her pussy. Her perfect tight pussy.

"Goddamn... What's wrong with me with that woman?" She wondered. "Normally I never want to repeat, but with her? God!"

She closed her eyes and managed to fall asleep soon after, as her body was tired and satisfied.

But she knew this would not be the last time and she promised herself that.

🖤🖤🖤

The next morning, everything seemed normal again. Although Ryujin was woken up by the insestive ringing of her cell phone and a call from an unknown number again.

"What!?" She answered abruptly.

"I left you a bunch of messages yesterday, Ryujin! I called you and you didn't answer my cell phone. Now you have to make me happy."

She could feel the girl on the other end pouting as she spoke and remembered that party she had said she would go to, but had actually forgotten about.

"Ugh... It's like 7 in the morning, why are you calling me at this hour just for that-"

"It's 10 o'clock! And besides, I wanted to tell you that I'll come to your house, whether you want me to or not... I'm bored and I want to invite you for lunch. Or we can eat each other too."

Ryujin rolled her eyes at the girl's hints and still with her eyes closed nodded, she was half asleep and didn't even know what she was doing.

"Alright, see you in a couple of hours!"

Ryujin hung up the cell phone without another word and got out of bed grunting to go to the bathroom and take a cold shower she needed to calm her friend down.

Which she soon ended up stroking with the image in her mind of everything that happened the night before just before her father arrived.

As she went downstairs for breakfast, she noticed that her father and stepmother were in the pool. And she almost went over backwards when she saw Yeji's slender body in a pink bikini, which was perhaps a bit small to keep her breasts fully covered.

The dark-haired woman swallowed hard at the image, not realizing that she was looking at the woman more than she should and also watching as she poured suntan lotion on her father.

She longed for those delicate hands touching every part of her body.

"Hey, Ryu!" She heard Yeji's sweet voice and that brought her out of her erotic thoughts.

"Hey." She replied simply.

"Ryujin, daughter..." Her father seemed to be in a much better mood now that he had a woman like Yeji by his side.

Surely it helps him a lot to have that hottie in bed...

"Dad, I didn't know you had arrived already."

Yeah right...

"I arrived early this morning, you were probably already sleeping, Yeji told me you didn't go out yesterday and I really wonder why."

So her stepmother had covered for her.

Ryujin brought her gaze to Yeji who was looking at her with a smile, but not only could she look at her smile, her breasts, her torso, her navel and her legs were also caught by her dark gaze.

"I just didn't feel like going out..." Ryujin replied and turned around to leave the place, but again she heard that sweet voice that made her stop on the spot.

"Ryu... Do you want to join us?"

Yeji blurted out practically without thinking.

After what she had been through she could no longer control her baser instincts, nor could she control the heat that the suffocating Ryujin's look now gave her, helping her remember how good that cock felt inside her.

She saw the girl slowly turn around and thought she would refuse, because of the nerves she could notice in Ryujin's gaze, but her response surprised her.

"It's okay..." She replied with a small smile. "I'll be down in a moment.

Yeji swallowed hard and just nodded, mentally smiling. Now she had to take the bull by the horns.

I think my work here will have to take a little longer.

Ryujin put on a pair of shorts and a sleeveless shirt, she was about to leave her room, while her heart was racing, but just at that moment, a phone call interrupted her.

Unknown number again.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what's up... I'm outside, tell the doorman to let me in."

Ryujin frowned as she heard Hyujin's voice on the other end of the line, wasn't she supposed to arrive in a few more hours?

"What, you're already here? I thought you said a few hours..."

She heard the chuckle from the other end.

"Will you let me in or will I have to wait out here all afternoon?"

Ryujin took a deep breath and nodded. She gave the order to the service people to let her in and then decided that she could no longer accompany her stepmother in the pool.

Maybe it's better, isn't it?

"Hey, Ryu..."

Why she only liked that nickname when it came out of her stepmother's mouth.

"Hey, Hyujin."

The girl rushed up to her and kissed her on the lips, wrapping her arms around her neck, this caught her by surprise and all she could do was put her hands on either side of her hips, until a noise interrupted them.

"Oh, we have a visitor..."

Ryujin immediately pulled away from Hyujin and even pulled her hands away from her when she heard her stepmother's soft voice echoing through the living room.

Droplets of water ran down her glorious body, as Ryujin wished to lick it all off and Yeji toweled her hair dry.

"Oh hello... You are?" Hyujin asked frowningly. At this Yeji just smiled looking at Ryujin's face.

"I'm Hwang Yeji..." She walked up to the girl and shook her hand. "I'm Ryujin's father's wife."

Hyujin suddenly smiled and her face changed, indicating that hearing her words, she didn't feel jealous of who this woman might be.

"Oh, I didn't know, sorry..."

"Don't be sorry. Honey." Yeji looked at Ryujin for a few seconds and then at the girl again. "If you want, you can join us at the pool... Ryujin was just going there, wasn't she."

Ryujin thought twice, but maybe it wasn't a very good idea.

"I don't think Hyujin wants to-"

"Of course I want to! I didn't bring a swimsuit, but I can bathe in my underwear, baby."

Since when did Hyujin call her by that nickname? She had never allowed that to anyone. Except for...

"Don't worry, I have some I've never used, if you want let's go to my room and I can give you one..."

"Ohhh yes!" The girl clapped her hands enthusiastically looking at Ryujin. "How do you like the idea?"

A very bad idea...

The short-haired girl just shrugged her shoulders, trying to avoid her stepmother's gaze and appear calm at this.

After a few minutes, Ryujin was walking out to the pool where her father was talking on his cell phone and she rolled her eyes because even on a day off, he was just working.

Half an hour later, Hyujin came down to the pool with Yeji, wearing a green bikini her stepmother had given her and Ryujin couldn't deny that she looked great, but all her focus was on the brown haired woman who was now wearing dark sunglasses, hiding her feline look.

Hyujin ran over to where Ryujin was sitting, while Yeji didn't waste much time and jumped into the water.

What are you thinking about, Lucy?

"Do you want to put some sunscreen on me?" Hyujin asked her and she nodded, hearing that not far away, the water in the pool could be heard splashing.

The black-haired girl lay face down on the folding chair and Ryujin smeared her own hands with cream. But her gaze was now just somewhere else.

Yeji was swimming gracefully, almost mermaid-like as she felt her stepdaughter's suffocating gaze and smiled, knowing she wasn't even paying attention to the girl, though she wasn't at all happy that she was touching her back.

"Love... Why don't you go in the pool!" Yeji said loudly addressing Hyunjoon who was a bit away from the place, still talking on his cell phone.

"Give me a moment, honey. I need to settle some business, I'll be back."

Yeji watched him walk away and frowned, maybe she needed to go after him and hear what his conversation was about, but just at that moment, the water splashed and she realized that the girl who was with Ryujin, had entered the water.

Or maybe you'd better stay...

"Get in the water, Ryu!" Hyujin yelled at her while Yeji watched her from the other corner of the pool.

Are you sure?

From afar she saw the smile on Yeji's mouth and her heart raced, still her body acted on its own and she entered the pool.

So dangerous...

Hyujin was trying all the time to stay on top of the short-haired girl, to roll up in her arms or climb on her back. While Yeji watched them from a distance, sitting on the second step of the pool, while wrapping her hair around her finger.

"Your stepmother is very young. For a moment I was worried when I saw her. I thought she was one of your conquests."

Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"You wouldn't have to worry even if she wasn't my stepmother Hyujin... You know perfectly well that you and I are nothing and I've told you so many times that I don't know why you insist on following me around."

And the truth was that Ryujin had always been clear with her from the beginning, but apparently the girl didn't understand that, or didn't want to.

"You're so cruel."

"I'm just being honest with you. And you know I'd rather tell you the truth."

Hyujin rolled her eyes smiling and just as she was about to speak again, the servant girl's voice interrupted them.

"Miss Shin..." They both looked at the girl. "Your friend's cell phone has been ringing nonstop for a few minutes now, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you, but maybe it's something important."

Yeji smiled at the interruption because she was about to create it herself.

"Oh yeah, sorry, it must be my mom, I promised her I'd buy her some stuff and she's probably wondering where I am. I'll be right back."

Hyujin got out of the pool shortly after and walked inside the house, Ryujin watched her disappear and took a deep breath pulling her wet hair back and then heard the water moving behind her.

Damn it, I'm not alone here...

"Hey, Ryu..."

The dark-haired girl swallowed hard at that voice that came dangerously close to her ear and for a moment she had the strange sensation of feeling butterflies in her stomach.

What the fuck is happening to me? And this woman is so fearless?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.1K 12
(G!P) The journey of two friends discovering their love for each other is something inevitable. G!P RYUJIN *mature content* smut Don't like it, don't...
68.7K 3.6K 32
[Ryeji fanfic] If one normal day, a cat crossed your path. Would you take it home? But this is not another normal cat story. Ryujin G!P This story i...
62.5K 1.6K 8
(G!P) Ryujin is Yeji's new bodyguard. They can't stand each other. And then they do. [enemies to friends to lovers] *short story* - G!P RYUJIN *matur...
35.4K 1.1K 20
University student Hwang Yeji finds herself in a fake relationship with rising Kpop soloist - Shin Ryujin. One problem? Yeji and Ryujin are exes. Ry...