Stepmommy [G!P] ✔️

By hwangkittyz

[Ryeji Fanfic] Her dad's new wife is not what she seems to be... Find out more by reading this super story of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
🖤Special Chapter🖤

Chapter 5

10.2K 220 39
By hwangkittyz

Some time after she started her game again, she heard two soft knocks on her door.

So different from the ones her father made on this one, every time he was angry about something and decided to take his anger out on that poor wood.

"Ryujin?" She heard her stepmother's soft voice.

What is she doing here?

Then she got up seconds later, clearing her throat and opened the door.

"Do you need something?"

And though she tried not to sound rude, her face showed it. She wasn't sure how she felt about her father's new wife and even though she had jerked off the night before thinking about her, she still felt she should avoid her at all costs.

It was definitely not a very pleasant thing to do.

"I need your help with something, follow me."

So when Yeji turned around and Ryujin's gaze went down to her stepmother's butt, almost involuntarily, to realize that her white silk robe was somewhat short. Slightly too short.

Holy cow!

Ryujin gulped at her thoughts and cursed that she was once again invading her mind, only to then close the door to her room behind her, following Yeji towards Hyunjoon's office, which seemed a bit odd to her.

"I need your help with something on the laptop, I don't know what happened, I was working and all of a sudden it came out of that."

The woman told her with apparent confusion looking towards the laptop on her husband's desk.

Ryujin nodded, walked over to his father's desk and sat down in the chair to look at the laptop screen. Seeing absolutely no pages open.

"Where's the problem?" Ryujin asked in confusion.

"Here."

And really there was nothing, there was no problem with the computer, Yeji was not an old woman and knew perfectly well how to handle a computer, so what was going on?

Yeji leaned forward, standing next to Ryujin and put her hand on her shoulder, the dark-haired girl immediately swallowed hard at the closeness and at that touch that although it was only light, it managed to accelerate her heartbeat.

Her breathing started to become heavy too and without knowing exactly why.

Ryujin tried, but couldn't, to keep her eyes from going to those round breasts that she could notice next to her, she could almost kiss them because of how close they were to her face. She shook her head a little and looked back at the screen.

Yeji on the other hand, was smiling internally, while only dark and sinful thoughts were recurring in her head over and over again without even being able to help it.

Her mind was telling her that nothing she was doing was right and she had just had an internal fight with herself, before she went looking for Ryujin to 'help' her with the problem, but her real problem was between her legs.

"Here in this box." There she could see what Yeji was pointing at and she nodded, but the brown-haired woman didn't move.

Why is she still bent over like that, for God Jihyo sake.

"Did you see it?" Yeji asked softly as Ryujin tried not to even breathe.

"No, I'm just-"

"And this?"

In an act completely beyond her control, Yeji did something unexpected.

Ryujin's throat immediately went dry the moment her stepmother took her chin gently between her thumb and forefinger to turn her face towards her. The dark-haired girl not only met those dark, feline eyes, a malevolent smile, but also her round tits.

"Y-yeji..."

"I'm Mrs. Hwang to you, Miss..."

My goodness you're so horny... Where did all this come from, Hwang Lucy?

Ryujin was speechless when that woman rolled the seat back a bit and straddled her lap. Feeling the warmth and sweet scent of her body. She was going crazy, but more so her mind, she was her father's damned new wife! And she was now sitting on her lap.

Dream or nightmare?

"What are you doing , Mrs-"

"Shhhhh..." Yeji put her index finger on top of her lips and brought her face closer to hers, with a mischievous smile. "I just want your help... Like I told you."

A help she desperately needed to soothe in her crotch.

That whisper had triggered so much in Ryujin that immediately her eyes dropped to her stepmother's lips, feeling the terrible need to kiss them and before she could do so, Yeji pressed her lips to hers.

Her hands took on a life of their own and came to rest on Yeji's milky bare thighs and slowly moved up until they reached her ass and squeezed it.

In her mind, she knew it was all wrong, but her body wasn't reacting the same way and her friend was starting to get hard which was taking her by surprise.

"Mmmh..." Yeji parted Ryujin's lips, but kept her face close. "You're a good kisser..."

The blonde still had her eyes closed, her breathing heavy and her hands clenched on that ass that she didn't seem to want to let go.

"And your little-not-so-little friend is already awake..." Yeji whispered and in a matter of seconds, she realized what she was provoking and pulled away from her, standing up again.

Ryujin opened her eyes and looked at her, the woman was smiling at her.

"But what the hell-?" The blonde asked after she was able to catch her breath, not really understanding what was going on.

"Thank you for your help." The brown-haired woman came over again, gave her a kiss on the cheek and a wink. "Have a good night." She whispered in her ear and Ryujin almost lost control again.

Yeji left the office and the blonde stood watching the screen for almost half an hour, unable to move or know what to say. Still her cock was as hard as a rock and she decided to take matters into her own hands.

She left her father's office and went on her way to her room, more exactly to the bathroom.

"Fuck!" Her eyes were closed, her forehead was starting to sweat and her hand was gripping her cock tightly as she stroked it over and over again.

The image of what had happened and a whole bunch of other things went through her head over and over again, but there was still one thing she was missing and that was getting it on. It had been so long since she had jerked off so much, because she had exactly who to call to solve that problem every time, but this time it was completely different.

While Yeji in her room, she had regretted almost at the last minute what she was going to do, but now she was caressing her clitoris rapidly, while her back arched on her bed, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, while a drop of sweat was running between her breasts.

"Ohhh God!" She moaned as she was about to climax and as her body tingled, she was sure she was completely insane.

She suffered from a few tremors and spasms in her body as she cummed and after a few minutes of catching her breath, she looked up at the ceiling as thousands of questions raged in her head.

"Damn it... What are you doing..." She asked herself, completely confused by all the emotions that were going through her body.

Yeji didn't understand why she was doing that, even though she knew how dangerous it could become and more so for the mission. She hadn't come to play, she hadn't come to fuck, the only thing she had come to do was to work.

After cleaning herself, she settled back on her bed and although she swore she would never do something like that again, she was involuntarily smiling at what had happened.

You're a slut, Lucy...

She closed her eyes and willed herself to sleep, which she managed to do after half an hour of tossing and turning.

🖤🖤🖤

The next morning, Ryujin saw from her window Yeji leaving the house very early, wearing casual clothes but still managed to look sexy and elegant.

Through her mind went the events of the previous night, but she also wondered where that woman would go since it was Sunday.

He just took a deep breath and calmed all his thoughts, took a shower and went downstairs some time later to the dining room, where he had breakfast also in complete solitude.

You must find something else to entertain yourself...

Ryujin knew that video games would not help her anymore and that staying at home much less, maybe today she would go out and find something to do like drinking or meeting new people, but for the moment, only something else was going through her mind.

The soft kisses Yeji had given her.

You can't wait until the afternoon, can you?

"Hey, are you available now?" Ryujin asked the girl on the other end of the line who immediately gave her a positive answer.

"Okay... Come to my place, if you want I can send the driver to stop by- it's okay. You know the way, I'll wait for you in my room."

Ryujin hung up the cell phone and informed the service people that her friend was coming to the house and to let her in right away.

She couldn't wait to unload everything she was feeling and thought that maybe if she fucked some old acquaintance, she would satiate the cravings she had and forget about her stepmother.

Yeji on the other hand, was typing some progress on the work and was comparing files she had found later, along with the ones she had already saved on the USB.

Until the image of her stepdaughter came back into her head and what had happened the night before.

"Lucy?"

Yeji blinked slowly several times until her mind came back to the present where her workmate, Choi Jisu stood in front of her, looking at her in confusion.

"Y-yes?" She replied, bringing her gaze back to the files on the screen.

"I was asking you if-what are you thinking? You didn't even listen to anything I said..." Jisu gave her a frowning look as she leaned across the desk toward her.

"I did listen to you."

"What did I say?" Jisu arched an eyebrow and now leaned back in her seat.

"You were telling me that... The files of... Hyunjoon..."

Yeji saw her friend roll her eyes and then her gaze turned back to the screen.

"I wasn't even saying any of that. Are you okay? Do you need to talk to me about something?" Jisu asked her.

Yeah sure, I should tell you that yesterday I kissed my target's daughter and the man I'm married to and now I'm just thinking about what happened and I also have terrible fantasies in which a teenage girl uncontrollably fucks my pussy. Yes.

"There's nothing wrong with me, I'm just a little stressed because I can't find the passwords to those files and I think I can get more information from there, much more important than in these shitty files."

"It's okay, honey... Don't stress. You must calm your mind so you can do the job well, how many days until Hyunjoon returns, two, isn't it?" Yeji nodded. "Perfect, try to get it through his daughter."

Yeji shook her head.

"No, I don't want to involve her in this..." She replied quietly.

"You must, besides she's not a child and we need any clues that will drag us into her father's business. Okay?"

Yeji took a deep breath and stood up from her chair. She looked out the window and again Ryujin's labored breathing and the grip on her butt, made her heart race, then decided it was best to go home, because then she wasn't going to be able to work today.

"I think you'd better go rest for today? Anyway, we can wait for him to come back so we can pick up where we were... Maybe your seduction arts will work and you'll even get his bank card password out of him."

Yeji smiled at this and rolled her eyes, then decided to go home, where her mind would definitely not calm down.

Arriving home, almost an hour later, she quickly went upstairs to go to her room and change her clothes to rest for a moment, then she would enter Hyunjoon's office and work there all afternoon as she had done before, but just as she was walking down the hallway, passing by the door of Ryujin's room, she heard a noise coming from there.

Which wasn't just a noise.

"Ohhh yes!"

It was more like a moan...

High-pitched moaning from another woman, who was definitely not Ryujin.

"Fuck Ryujin!"

Her heart racing, Yeji swallowed hard and her teeth clenched.

Why are you feeling like this? I mean, that girl is just your husband's daughter, you shouldn't have to feel jealous?

And though she didn't understand, her stomach was burning from what she could hear behind the door.

In the background could be heard Ryujin's faint grunts and guttural moans, which were terribly overshadowed by the screams of pleasure of the girl she was fucking.

Go to your room and go do your job...

No...

Focus!

Then her hand acted on its own and opened the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1K 20
University student Hwang Yeji finds herself in a fake relationship with rising Kpop soloist - Shin Ryujin. One problem? Yeji and Ryujin are exes. Ry...
90.4K 3.5K 24
From hate to love there is only one step... Will they be able to cross that thin line that divides them? Follow me again in a Ryeji story, it's my fa...
63K 2.3K 61
"she's just a girl. but not like those thirsty girls on the dancefloor looking for a walking bank, the gold-diggers. She's a businesswoman, a great o...
31.1K 1.4K 19
[Ryeji fanfic] Ryujin thought she was in love, until she meet Lucy's twin sister. Ryujin g!p +18 From Wild Tales book.