Stepmommy [G!P] ✔️

hwangkittyz tarafından

[Ryeji Fanfic] Her dad's new wife is not what she seems to be... Find out more by reading this super story of... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
🖤Special Chapter🖤

Chapter 3

9.2K 201 20
hwangkittyz tarafından

The next day, Ryujin woke up at the sound of the alarm and grunted, sitting on the bed with her eyes closed for a few seconds, until she regained her strength to go to the bathroom.

"Mmmm fuck!" Her fist pumped rapidly from her cock, in front of the toilet, as every morning she had to do it without fail or it wouldn't let her receive the classes in peace.

A few girls she had slept with recently flashed through her mind, but it took her a long time to realize that those images always showed her spectacular cat eyes and perfect cleavage.

After drying off, she took a shower and dressed in jeans with rips at the knees and a black AC/DC shirt. She pulled her hair, or only half of it, back into a ponytail, leaving the rest to fall to her shoulders.

She grabbed her purse and was about to leave her room, but when she looked out the window, she noticed a black car on its way out, indicating that her father and stepmother had surely already left.

What are you going to do?

After she saw the car disappear before her eyes and thought about it for a few seconds, she put her bag on the bed, left her room and walked to her father's room.

The night before, Ryujin had seen her stepmother enter her father's office, which she had already noticed twice, so she wanted to check that everything was in order with that woman, something didn't look so good about it, but maybe it was just a guess in her brain.

Overthinking was sometimes her worst enemy.

Ryujin opened the door carefully, without making much noise, she noticed the room alone and tidy, she didn't know if the maid girl had already arrived or her stepmother had taken care of that and also the executive outfit it had laid out on the bed. Anyway, she walked to the wall closet in the corner of the room.

Big enough to fit at least 15 people in it. She opened it and looked everywhere, her father's clothes, coats and suits and her stepmother's dresses, blouses and jeans, nothing really interesting.

She tried to close it to take a step and rummage through the cabinets or shelves, but she heard a faint noise coming from the bathroom and then her heart stopped.

Damn!

She didn't have time to run to the door and the first thing she did was to get into the closet and close the door, just before she felt the bathroom door open and felt footsteps approaching the bed.

Her heart was racing and she was almost trembling, praying to God that her stepmother didn't go into the closet to get her clothes, so she decided to look through a doorjamb to make sure she saw what she was doing and her jaw almost dropped to the floor.

Now her stepmother was there, with her back to her and completely naked.

"Damn..."

Ryujin's eyes involuntarily wandered from her fine chocolate-colored hair, her shoulders, her back, her slender waist, until they reached that forbidden place she didn't want to look at, but I couldn't help but do so, her ass.

"Fuck..." She whispered as she swallowed hard, feeling her cock was getting hard, which was completely insane.

Why was she feeling that way while watching her FUCKING STEPMOTHER!!!?

She quickly closed her eyes and turned them away from the wretched thing, breathing heavily as she wished she could get out of the place quickly.

Almost half an hour later, Ryujin heard the door of the room open and close again, that's when she was able to get out of there, feeling weird enough after what happened.

"You're sick..." Ryujin rolled her eyes at her best friend, Yuna's words, while she was already at the university.

"What part of was it an accident didn't you understand?" Ryujin tell her annoyed and her friend let out a laugh.

"What the fuck were you doing in your father and his wife's room anyway? Are you a maniac or were you looking for some information while smelling the woman's thongs?"

Ryujin hit Yuna in the ribs with her elbow and after the girl complained, they continued with the conversation.

"I'm serious, stupid!"

"Okay, calm down already. Like you saw something you don't see all the time? A naked woman is what you see every weekend we go out, don't play the saint now."

But the problem wasn't that it was a woman's naked body she had seen, it was her stepmother's naked body and... She had liked what she saw. Of course, that part she left out.

"Okay, I guess I'd better not tell you any more." Ryujin stepped forward and Yuna snorted, going after her best friend.

Classes passed normally and when she got home, she did one of the things she enjoyed the most besides partying, fucking and listening to music, aside from college of course, playing video games and sleeping.

After doing her homework and trying not to think about what had happened in the morning, she started playing video games until she fell asleep and a little while later, it was time for dinner.

She was wearing sweatpants and a baggy shirt. She went down to the table to find that her father was already there and with none other than her stepmother.

Of course, she had to be here, why did you think she wasn't?

And this time she sat silently at the table and not even Yeji addressed her greeting.

Were you expecting her to greet you after what you said to her yesterday? Bah.

"Hello, Ryujin." This time it was her father who greeted her.

Ryujin inadvertently glanced at Yeji who was in front of her, shoving a piece of meat with chopsticks into her mouth.

"Hi, Dad."

"So love... Would you like us to go to the Bahamas for our wedding trip?"

Ryujin heard her father say. And she looked up at him.

Hadn't they already had their honeymoon?

"I don't know, honey... We'll go to the place you choose..."

Ryujin looked at the woman in front of her and as usual, her gaze went straight to her cleavage, on that button-down blouse that was half open and she could also notice a bit of her black lingerie bra.

The dark-haired girl gulped and her thoughts went back to what she had seen in the morning.

What the hell was wrong with her?

"No, love..." Ryujin watched her father's hand lay on top of his wife's. "We'll go wherever you choose, I want our trip to be special and for you too."

God, what am I doing here?

"It's okay, honey." Ryujin rolled her eyes as she looked down at her food and took a bite of meat. "How about..."

The dark-haired girl continued to eat as her stepmother paused for a long second, until she opened her mouth again to continue.

"If we take Ryujin with us?"

The dark-haired girl choked on the piece of meat that was going down her throat and went into a coughing fit, her father looked at Yeji in confusion and she just chuckled.

"What?" Hyunjoon asked.

Yeji passed a glass of water to Ryujin who was in front of her while smiling. The dark-haired girl looked at her quickly and then started drinking the water.

"Just kidding, Joon... Obviously we'll go just the two of us." Ryujin looked up at the woman and saw her approach her father, he playfully pinched her cheek and winked at her.

The man smiled and Ryujin rolled her eyes again and concentrated better on eating her food, it was weird to see her father behaving like a teenager with that woman.

After the meal, Ryujin went up to her room and started studying, something she didn't really like, but she had to do. After all, even though her father had money, she didn't want to depend on him all her life.

Until a phone call interrupted her.

It was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Ryujin?"

She immediately recognized that voice. Ryujin resisted the urge to roll her eyes and just took a deep breath.

"What do you want?"

"Is that any way to talk to the girl who 'favors' you every time you're horny?"

It was Hyujin, a girl she'd been with a few times and who always took advantage of big moments of the blonde's weakness to strutting before her eyes, as was the case every time she drank or how she was almost always throwing herself at Ryujin and so on.

"I'm hanging up." And she was about to.

"Wait, wait... I wanted to know if this Saturday you wanted to go with me to a party Heejin is throwing."

"I don't know, I have things to do and-"

"Come on... I know you have nothing else to do but go to the bar with Yuna and fuck a stranger, but who better than me for that? Don't you think?"

Ryujin smiled at her last words, she was almost always like that with that girl, but she didn't really care, at least she would give her a good blowjob that night.

"Alright, talk to you later now I'm really busy and next time, call me from your fucking number." Ryujin hung up the phone as she laughed and put it aside, so she could finish.

Hours later, the notification sound on her laptop woke her up, when she was almost drooling on the keyboard and she opened her eyes, cursing as her neck ached from the position she had fallen asleep in.

She looked at the time and it was almost midnight, she turned off the laptop and put it on her desk, putting everything else away and went into the bathroom to pee, before lying down again, but then she felt her throat dry and the need to go get something in the fridge.

Maybe a little glass of wine would help her sleep, after now it would become almost impossible.

She got out of bed and went to the door, but when she went out, she realized the same thing she had been going through the previous nights.

The sound of her father's office door.

Ok, it was already strange to her that the woman would walk in there in the wee hours of the morning.

After almost two seconds, she decided it would be best to go take a look. And her feet moved of their own accord, so she walked to the office and put her ear to the door to hear something, but apparently there was no noise from the other side.

She kept trying to look through the doorjamb, but was unsuccessful and then just as she was about to turn around and leave, the door opened.

"Hey." She heard her stepmother's voice. "Do you need anything?"

Ryujin almost froze on the spot not knowing what to do or say, it was clear she wasn't going to tell her she was trying to spy on her. Then she had to rummage through her brain.

"I thought it was dad who was here in his office."

She said to the brown-haired woman standing in front of her and now that she detailed her well, she was wearing a short white silk robe, closed at her waist, but at her breasts, it was much more than open.

You could notice her beautiful lace bra and how it contrasted with her skin color.

Why are you looking at every detail of that woman? God, you're sick.

Yeji had a smile on her face, one that Ryujin couldn't define as tender or mischievous, because it confused her in every possible way.

"Oh..." She said softly. "I was just finishing up some of my work and since I don't want to bother your father with the laptop light, I decided to come here... Do you have a problem with that?" The brown-haired girl asked her tilting her head a little to the side and Ryujin swallowed hard before answering.

"No." Was the only thing that came out of her throat.

"It's okay, Ryu..." The nickname came back. And suddenly that woman slowly approached her ear. "Have a sweet night."

Her voice dropped about two tones as she looked at her and Ryujin just nodded with her breath held in her lungs, as that woman walked towards her room, her father's room.

Turn around, turn around!

Her inner voice told her, but she didn't, why would she want to look at her stepmother with her back turned? The image of what she had seen from that closet still tormented her.

She quickly turned around and went down to the kitchen to freshen up, more than wanting to sleep, she just wanted to cool down all the things on her mind. After opening a can of beer and drinking it in its entirety, she decided to go back upstairs to he room.

"If you were alive, I wouldn't have even seen that woman in the first place."

She said in a whisper, as she looked up at the white ceiling of her room and thought about some of the good times she had with her mother.

Wait, could it be that my father was already with that woman when my mother was dying?

After all, she didn't even know the day they had gotten married and absolutely nothing about the cat-eyed mystery woman who had arrived at their house one day ago.

The very thought of this made her frown and after deciding to find out if her conclusions were true, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath so that she could enter the gates of morpheus.

Minutes later she had fallen asleep, but she didn't know why, she had had a strange dream about Hwang Yeji. Her father's wife, her new stepmother.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

31.2K 1.4K 19
[Ryeji fanfic] Ryujin thought she was in love, until she meet Lucy's twin sister. Ryujin g!p +18 From Wild Tales book.
40.3K 2.1K 9
As a punishment, Yeji is sent to an asylum to take care of a very mysterious and quiet patient named Ryujin. "I'll never be too far, believe me." A R...
45K 1K 12
(G!P) The journey of two friends discovering their love for each other is something inevitable. G!P RYUJIN *mature content* smut Don't like it, don't...
24.6K 833 29
Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They are enemies, hate each other. But what ha...