TRYST: Secret Meeting Between...

By zainabnaaa

Minahil is a very simple girl and she is 17 years old. She has a crush on Ali but she has never confessed in... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CAPITOLO 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 22

25 5 0
By zainabnaaa

More than two very busy weeks have passed, I thought a month would be enough but now I realize that it took more time to prepare everything.  Areeba, mom and I did a lot of shopping and it wasn't easy to choose because, having so many choices, we wanted to get everything.  Today I had to go with Shehroz to choose my dress for the nikah.  I also wanted to take Areeba with me because I can't choose on my own but she preferred to stay with mum to pack everything.  Now Shehroz was waiting for me downstairs in the car and I had to leave, I asked mama for lots of advice on which dress to choose but she replied that I could ask Shehroz directly and then if I needed her I could call. 
Shehroz: I've been waiting for you for so long
Minahil: So long?  you've been here for less than five minutes and then I was asking mother for advice
Shehroz: I know I've been here for five minutes but this time is special for me. I can only see you for these things as in general they never let us see each other
Minahil: so settle for that and don't complain. 
Shehroz: let's go
Minahil: Sure!
Shehroz: said breaking the silence between us "why so quiet today?"
Minahil: I'm not very good at choosing clothes, I'm always undecided
Shehroz: Minahil you have to worry a little less about such small things, and then there's me, I'll give you some great advice
Minahil: well then I'm in good hands!  I don't know how they will see me on nikah day if I listen to your advice. 
Shehroz: first you will be my bride and  I like you in any dress  after that no one has to stare at you and then the black dress I brought you was my choice. 
Mianhil: ohhh are you kidding, was it your choice? 
Shehroz: yes miss it was mine! 
Minahil: So I'm calmer now.  And don't be so possessive. 
Shehroz: am I possessive?  noo
Minahil: yes eh you...
We got out of the car, he grabbed my hand and I asked him the reason for this gesture "so nobody looks at you and they'll know you're mine".   i sand “I was talking about this possessiveness earlier in the ca”r and he just laughed. 
There were so many choices and when I saw all of that I panicked.  How was I going to choose the perfect dress for me?  After about an hour of reasoning we decided  two dresses.  And now Shehroz which one should I choose? 
Shehroz: they are both beautiful, however thinking that the event will take place in the late afternoon, this one with those colors who are not too dark would be better.
Minahil: I think you are right, but the other one is also very nice.
I'll try calling mom, and see what she says.  I was looking in my purse to find my phone but I guess I left it at home in a hurry.  And now what was I going to do, I didn't want to ask him for the phone. 
Shehroz: Did you call? 
Minahil: No, the point is that I forgot my phone at home
Shehroz: so try calling from mine
I could feel very embarrassed and since the phone was off I asked to enter the password
Shehroz: your date of birth
I was ready to write when I heard this
Mianhil: and how did you know my date of birth? 
Shehroz: You told me that when we met for the second time and you said you turned eighteen four months ago. 
Mianhil: I don't even remember it, and then I didn't know that you listened to me so carefully. 
Shehroz: I'm all at your disposal.
I called my mom who recommended the same dress that the two of us had chosen.  In the end when I went to try it, it was a bit wide for me so they would have fixed it for me in a few days and this meant that I had to come back and get it. 
Minahil: Shehroz, I'm hungry and very hungry! 
Shehroz: and now we're not late, mom isn't waiting for us...
Minahil: yes she's still waiting  but I'm hungry and then I'm sure she won't worry because I'm with you. 
Shehroz:all this security!  Thank you. 
Mianhil: you're welcome but now let's go eat
He took me to a restaurant, even though I'm from the same city I had never been here.  I was so hungry that I could order anything as long as it was food.  When the waitress  came over to ask what we wanted, she had a strange behaviour when she saw me with Shehroz.  Instead when she came to serve us food I could see that she got too close to him.  I couldn't stand there to see that scene and I took Shehroz's and headed to the car.  He wasn't interested in the girl at all but I couldn't see her,she was so attached and as we were walking towards the car Shehroz just followed me. 
Shehroz: what happened?  You weren't hungry
Minahil: not anymore, I want to go home
Shehroz: but if a second ago you were  so hungry
Mianhil: now instead I'm in the car ready to go home. 
He started driving the car without asking any more questions but I could see he had a slight smile and after a while he stopped and got out of the car.  I didn't understand where he could go and all my doubts were resolved when he got back in the car and he gave me a bag full of things to eat while in other hand he had a glass of juice .  I took everything and started enjoying everything without any problem.  Since home was far from the mall it would take us so long to get there so I brought you all this he said.  I was concentrated on eating and after a while I wanted to share some with him too.
Minahil: hold, you can eat too
Shehroz: I'm driving, but I'm hungry
Minahil: so let's wait until we get home so you can eat too
Shehroz: Well how kind you are, at least you can give me a sip of the drink
Mianhil: I approached him the cold glass so he could drink while driving.  Now happy? 
Shehroz: No, because I also want to eat
Minahil: uff Sheroz you're really stubborn, hold on and I also brought the fries closer to him.
Shehroz: Here is your house miss
Minahil: thank you and as I was opening the door he grabbed my arm blocking  my exit
Shehroz: So you are possessive too?  Or maybe better to say jealous.
Mianhil: Neither of these! 
Shehroz: Then why did we leave the restaurant? 
Mianhil: because I didn't like that place
He told me stroking my hair and tucking it behind my ear "as i already said I'm all yours!"  I pushed him back and I said" you better be all mine too"
Shehroz: but you didn't tell me why we left like this? 
Mianhil: because I didn't like that girl very much and ....
Shehroz: and... and you were jealous
Minahil: yes I was, and so I didn't want to stay there and then this doesn't mean being jealous but being affectionate.
Shehroz: yes yes, just like that! 
Minahil: Now let me go
Shehroz: sure you can go
Minahil: Don't be innocent open the door, it's locked
Shehroz: must I? 
Minahil: Yes Shehroz yes
Shehroz: even if I don't want to but I'll let you go
I was still stuck, yes he had unlocked the door but he still hadn't let go of my hand and I glanced at my hand to tell him to let go.  He gave a look to say a very direct no but when i forced him he finally let me go.
When I entered in the house Areeba was still there.  She had helped  mama more than I do, but I had the excuse of being the bride. Areeba told me that she wouldn't go home until I told her everything I did and so I started describing everything that happened today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 11.7K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
140K 7.8K 29
#16 islamic 13/01/2020 #23 hijab 13/01/2020 #35 halal 13/01/2020 #10 indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #38 muslimlovestory 13/01/2020 #15 marriageproposal...
For you ❤ By Nasha

General Fiction

1.1K 78 7
" Dev, why the hell do you love to irritate me, you act as if you are the cracker I've lit as soon as you see me , can't you be normal for once? " "...
2.1K 42 30
Spoiler Alert: You're going? ". Hidayah asked him. She didn't wanted him to go. Never she thought, she will ever wish for him to stay. Her childhood...