Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34💖
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 74

419 87 45
By ShineInPeace

MANIK'S POV

"Who is LoveGuru?" a reporter asked making everyone stare at her.

The lawn in Murthy Mansion where the press conference was held was all silent as the reporter asked her the question. I sat down on a chair looking at the TV. The inspector also looked at the TV curiously.

What is Nandini planning to do?

"Let me speak first" Mr.Roy interrupted and Nandini nodded.

"The LoveGuru show we telecast is the most popular show. We dint expect such a huge response when we started it. But I must say, words and suggestions of the LoveGuru made her this popular. It's never about the mystery, it was all about her words" Mr.Roy took a huge breath.

"But what is with hiding LoveGuru?" another reporter asked.

"Sometimes any show or anything becomes popular due to the person holding it. But the connection happens when you don't know anything about the person. There is nothing to judge about it. You all just get connected with your heart" Nandini spoke and Mr.Roy nodded.

I completely agree! That is how I got connected to LoveGuru!

"It's what the LoveGuru has planned and it was going on like that. Our company has also gave the whole support to it. But now..." Mr.Roy looked at Nandini who looked back at him.

"We still dint get our answer Ms.Murthy. Who is LoveGuru? Is she someone close to you or...." a reporter asked narrowing her eyes suspiciously.

Nandini took a huge breath before bringing the mike close to her.

"You all are right! I am the LoveGuru" a tear trickled down Nandini's cheek while Abhi caught her hand. There were all gasps and murmurs going on there.

How...why....what just happened?

I got up from my seat shocked at her confession.

Mr.Roy gave an assuring smile to Nandini. "Will you listen to her completely first?" Cabir yelled making everyone silent.

"When I started this show, I was very nervous. I never fell in love before the show started. I kept on thinking what can I speak about it? I dint knew if I could do it or not. But slowly....I started to fall in love with my job. I wanted to keep it this way. I wanted to keep it a secret. It keeps me free and away from all the judgements. All I wanted was your love towards the show. That was the only reason I agreed to do it" Nandini said tucking her hair back.

"This is shocking! Why are you revealing it now then?" the reporter asked looking at her with wide eyes.

"There are already many clues stating that Nandini is somehow related to LoveGuru. Now no one will be having that connection with LoveGuru. Everyone will be searching for who she is. I dint want my show to be a meaning less mystery. I wanted you all to still maintain that heart to heart connection" Nandini gave a sad smile making my heart ping.

I can't see her like this!

"I just want to tell you guys that my personality should not affect the show. It's only my voice and the suggestion that should matter" she sighed.

"Does your boyfriend Manik and your family and friends know about it? Where is Manik?" another reporter asked making me sigh. I had to be with her.

"As a LoveGuru, I've always said not to hide anything from your loved ones for too long. So as Nandini, I had to follow it. My family and friends are the world to me. So they surely know about this" Nandini replied looking at everyone who gave her a smile.

"What about Manik? Where is..."

"Manik is not a separate person for me. He is a part of me. How can I hide something from him? He knows about it! And right now he is at a place where he has to be" Nandini said directly looking at the camera.

I felt as if she is looking at me. Why? Even after I've done soo much how can you forgive me? I blinked my eyes to control my tears.

"Why isn't he not with you on such an important conference?"

"Who said he isn't with me? He is always with me in my heart. And I am sure he is watching this conference right now with a proud smile on his face" Nandini got up followed by others. My lips curved into a smile listening to her.

"Ma'am ma'am! One last question! What do you want to tell to your fans?" they stopped Nandini.

"I am and will always be LoveGuru when I enter my cabin. I hope I remain the same for you all too. Nandini is also a normal person like you. Just think that Nandini and LoveGuru are both different personalities. I repeat don't attach my personality and status with my job" Nandini started walking inside the house while the media kept asking more questions.

"Ma'am what about your kidnap?"

"Ma'am how is Vijay going to be punished?"

"What did you go through?"

I clenched my teeth rushing out of the police station. Why can't they mind their own business? Why do they have to remind her everything?

I sat in my car and started driving towards Murthy Mansion. As I reached there, media was already gone. The door was closed making me frown. I looked at the watchman as he rushed towards me.

"Sir sab log aapke ghar gaaye hai" he said and I nodded. I then drove towards my house and reached in no time.

Don't know what Nandini must be going through. Is she sad? Is she crying? No no....

I stopped near the door looking at everyone sitting in the living room and laughing at something. Nandini was also smiling widely as Cabir was talking to her.

What is happening?

"Manik?" Aliya looked at me followed by others. Nandini looked at me casually as if we dint break up few hours ago. I slowly enter inside as everyone quietly kept looking at me.

"Umm...I..." I looked down not able to meet her eyes.

"I am sorry" Nandini spoke making me look at her shocked.

Why is she sorry?

"What?" I frowned.

"I said I am sorry" she got up and shrugged while the others kept watching us.

"Yaa...I mean...for what?" I asked going towards her.

"In that press conference I had to talk about you. So I just kept blabbering something. You don't mind it. It was just needed. I still remember that we broke up" she smiled making me look at her with wide eyes.

"That's all a lie?" I asked gulping. "Isn't it? You tell me" she crossed her arms. I took a huge breath before nodding my head. "Yes...it is" I looked away.

"You could've also have said it that we broke up" I chuckled sadly.

"I dint knew if I could say it. Matlab dekho...you are the only one that can take the decision in our relationship right? Only you decided that we need to break up. So I thought only you are the one going to decide when we will reveal it to the world" she mocked me making me sigh.

"It's nothing like that...." I tried to say.

"Really? Weren't you the only one who took the decision?" she asked slowly but her voice only showed anger.

"I..I..am going" I was about to go towards my room when Cabir caught my hand. "Ithni jaldi kya hai? Sit" he pulled me to sit beside him.

I looked at everyone to see them glaring at me. Abhi could kill me with his glare.

"Manik! We don't want you to reveal about you two to the media right now. As Nandini has just announced this huge news, it might affect her job too. I hope you understand...." Navya raised her eyebrows.

She is right! I can't risk her job!

"Navya! It's only Manik who can take the decision. We are no one to speak" Nandini mocked again making Cabir chuckle. I nudged him to shut up.

"I understand....let's look after this later" I replied to Navya ignoring Nandini's words.

"Ohh so sir has agreed. Congratulations everyone!" Abhi mocked giving a fake smile while I rolled my eyes getting up.

"I am leaving" I said going towards my room.

What is with everyone? What do they want to do? Is Nandini really okay?

NANDINI'S POV

Everyone started laughing as soon as Manik left. I sighed leaning back. He is very stubborn! But I have to teach him a lesson!

"Good meri jaan ki shaan! Continue like this and he'll come back to you soon" Cabir winked at me while I gave him a small smile.

I doubt it! How can that idiot not understand that I need him the most right now! I need him beside me. I need to be in his arms. I want him and only him!

"Nandu...please give it some time" Dhruv said looking at me lost in my thoughts. "Yes...we know Manik very well. He'll come back to you" Mukti hugged me and I nodded.

"But should we also stay angry with him?" Aliya asked. "Yes! Except Cabir everyone needs to stay angry. Because he can talk to Cabir if he has some issue" I said looking towards his room sadly.

"Aww! Such a caring girlfriend" Navya nudged me while others laughed.

"Girlfriend? I am his ex" I rolled my eyes. "Shut up! Only that idiot thinks like that. We all know that you are the only love of his life" aunty smiled making me smile too.

"So let's go to bed? It's already night?" Mom asked and everyone nodded.

"I'll sleep with Nandu today" Navya said as we got up. "My wife is leaving me" Cabir fake cried making me chuckle.

"We will also sleep in the same room. We can have a girls night" Mukti and Aliya said and we nodded. We are staying in Malhotra Mansion today as it is very late.

We went towards the guest room and occupied the bed. The girls were trying hard to cheer me up. Belive me I am trying very hard. But....it still keeps playing in my mind...

I sighed looking at the movie. The movie went very boring resulting the three of them to sleep by the end. I shook my head switching it off.

I looked at them to see them sleeping uncomfortably. I tucked them in the blankets and went near the couch. I kept looking outside the window.

Stars

"If you look at the sky, it is dark. It's like you are looking at the negative side. You are ignoring all the lights and looking at the dark only" he said looking at the sky and I just stared.

"If you look at the stars, that means that you are ignoring the complete darkness and looking at the bright points. You are looking at the positive side" he explained and I smiled at the end.

I smiled watching the stars. What happened to the time when me and Manik were gazing the starts together?

I sighed getting up to drink some water but the jug was empty. I went near the kitchen to fill the water when I saw Manik sitting in the garden.

What is he doing there at this time?

I frowned slowly going towards him. He abruptly turned towards me acknowledging my presence. I cleared my throat as he kept staring at me.

"Umm...how..." I started and he kept looking at me. "Nothing.." I shook my head going inside again. What was I even thinking? I need to be angry and mock him all the time. I cursed myself and continued to go in.

"Nandini" he called softly making me halt immediately. "Can..can we..talk?" he asked making me sigh softly.

A small smile appeared on my lips before I composed myself. I turned around and nodded slowly. He patted the seat beside him asking me to sit.

So atlast the man has got his brains back! I kept a mocking face and went and sat beside him.

"What new decision have you taken now?" I raised my eyebrows looking at him. Guilt flashed in his eyes as he immediately turned his face.

Okay....let's not mock him for sometime. Let's have a real conversation!

I cleared my throat making him look at me. "You wanted to speak?" I asked slowly.

"I can't live without you" he whispered looking at the sky. I smiled widely and smacked his arm.

"Atlast you got to know haa? Idiot!" I chuckled hugging his arm. He slowly pulled away making me frown.

"I want you in my life. Forever!" he spoke and I nodded. "Obviously! We both love eachother and will stay together"  I assured him.

"No...I can't love you...I can't marry you...it's not right. I..can we get back to be friends?" he caught my hand and looked at me desperately.

I looked at him shocked as my heart broke into pieces. He still can't understand that we both are made to be together? What should I do with him? I looked at him with disbelief in my eyes.

"You're sick! I hope you know that" I yelled loudly snatching my hand away and got up. "Nandini..." he sighed getting up too.

"Just stop! I...I... might slap you if you speak anything else" I huffed taking huge breaths to calm myself down while he kept silent.

"Firstly, you take the decision that we are not in a relationship anymore. Secondly, you also have rejected the marriage proposal. Thirdly, you want me in your life and expect me to be your friend" I caught his collars pulling him towards me and glaring at him.

"Everything doesn't happen in your way Mr.Malhotra" I gritted my teeth.

"I know...but it's just..."

"Stop! I don't want all these excuses. Speak to me! Speak to me about what's keeping you away from me. What's stopping you? Please tell me! We will face it together" my voice broke as tears started trickling down my cheek.

"I can't" he cupped my cheeks placing his forehead on mine.

"You won't understand! It might sound senseless for you but it's a big thing" his voice seemed hurt. I looked at him to see him having that pained look. It's as if your favourite thing is right before you but you can't touch it. But why?

"I will understand Manik...promise" I hugged him sobbing badly. "No Nandini...you won't let me go then. I just want you beside me as a friend" he hugged me back and I felt him crying too.

"Fine" I pulled away taking a huge breath. "Friends right? I'll be your friend! The bestest friend" I nodded wiping my tears and stepped back.

"You'll see how my friendship is going to be now" I glared at him before turning back and going inside. He kept calling me while I ignored it and ran towards my room.

I sat near the window and kept sobbing. Friends? Seriously? But if I won't agree to it I might loose him forever! I need to teach him a lesson! He has become crazy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Any tips for Nandu on how to get her Manik's mind back to work??

Please do vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 7K 49
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...
278K 28.9K 101
hey guys....finally am back with another story...... this is gonna be truely a cute romantic and ambitious story of a 16 year old bubbly girl studyin...
63.4K 6.3K 52
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...
117K 15.2K 53
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"