AWAKENED HEART (The first he...

Od unilover85

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo met years before their first drama together "THE UNTAMED" They had met on Daytoy year... Více

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
🔞🔞CHAPTER 22 🔞🔞
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
🔞CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42♥️
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 🔞
CHAPTER 45🔞
CHAPTER 46🔞
CHAPTER 47🔞
CHAPTER 48
Announcement ❣️❣️
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51🔞
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54 the
HAPPY NEW YEAR ❗
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
ANNOUNCEMENT‼️
CHAPTER 58

CHAPTER 6

308 40 8
Od unilover85

"Uhm...do you remember me? Last night, we were at that bar together."

Zhan was already standing beside Yibo since he also thought that their luggages had arrived so that he could freshen up. But when he saw the boy with a backpack he became confused and liked at Yibo who had no expression on his face and asked the boy with a smile on his face...

Young boy, do you need anything?"

"Ah yes... you see..the manager made the wrong calculations so...I have no room to sleep in and no extra bed"

"Have you told the manager about that?"

"Uhm...Iya...Iya...I think he must have gone back because I couldn't find him earlier."

"Ok so yo wanted..."

Zhan didn't finish his sentence because he wanted the boy to state his business and Yibo couldn't stand all that. He got out of the room and went out, leaving the two surprised at his behaviour. But the young boy just looked back to Zhan from Yibo and thought that it was his chance. To use Zhan to gain entrance to their room, he told Zhan everything he came there for and also told him that Yibo and him knew each other from the club the night before and that they had a good time together. Those lies made Zhan feel like his heart was about to explode but he kept his cool infront of the boy.

A few minutes later Yibo came back and found the door to their condo closed, he thought that maybe the young man had already left and he opened the door and took of his shoes and went inside. To his surprise...the boy was right there sitting in the couch and Zhan sitting on the other couch away from the boy. He looked at Zhan and he saw no flames in his eyes, the flames that he had seen burning from the time he offered his seat till a few minutes ago when he woke him up in the mini van...they were all gone and he only saw a dark space in his eyes which looked drained of its contents and it's spark.

He liked back at the boy again and he saw how he grinned from ear to ear.

"Why did you let him inside?"

Yibo asked Zhan looking at the boy and Zhan got confused so he didn't answer, Yibo glanced back at him and then Zhan realised that he was talking to him.

"Uhm..well...he said you two know each other, that you were close, so I thought maybe you wanted him to stay here and you left because you wanted me to decide whether I was ok with it. Well... actually...I don't mind shar-"

"You said we know each other well right? Then tell me...what do you know about me except what I already exposed on TV. My habits? The food I eat and those I'm allergic to? What I like?...come on, tell me how well we know each other "

Zhan watched as the boy scratched his nape trying to think of something, he sat his hands on his knees and waited eagerly for the young boy's response, but he heard none. Yibo was fuming and the boy lowered his head and pouted still scratching his nape, but still no answer was heard from him. Yibo was not always as cold as he was, he was a good guy who appreciated everyone around him, who helped those he saw they were in need of help without even hiding anything. He had done it thinking it was his responsibility as a human to help help his fellow humans without expecting a anything back from them.

But just two years before he met Zhan at the Day Day Up TV show, something similar to what was happening right then made his life miserable. He had been kind enough to lend a young lady some help when she crashed into him on the street while coming out of the restaurant with two of his boy band UniQ members. The young lady said she was being chased by his ex boyfriend whom he had broken up with because he was abusive towards her, but he refused and he would stalk her down everytime she went out with friend like that day and he threatened to kill her, she said.

Yibo out a hand in his shoulder and told her it was fine and that she should go to the police, but she calmed that she was scared to go there alone and asked the three men to accompany her there. To their surprise, when the young lady was supposed to tell the officers about her abusive ex boyfriend, she told the officers that Yibo had sexually assaulted her and told her to create a false story. That resulted to Yibo being arrested right infront of his team members which later they paid bail for him. He was grateful that everything had happened while his friends were there and the allegations was later thrown out of court and the lady was arrested for defamation since the matter had already reached the media. She had posted it online after getting Yibo arrested and also posted photos of Yibo being handcuffed.

Some of his fans still held that grudge from him and never returned to his fan club, the drama that he was acting on out his parts on hold and continued shooting until they later found another actor to pay his part. It was such a disaster that even after he was proven innocent with the evidence presented to the court of a CCTV camera showing all that had happened, he still felt vulnerable. Since that day he started to become the Wang Yibo everyone knew today. All the articles from that day was taken down from the internet with the help of his lawyer who warned that she was going to sue whomever posts or comment bad new about Yibo without proof. Which is why the news about that horrible day is nowhere to w found even on the internet and no one even wants to talk about it out of fear from Yibo's lawyer.

And there he was, what he had went through years ago was repeating itself again. He was so hurt that he couldn't even bide it from Zhan who stood up and stood infront of Yibo. He looked at him but Yibo's cold eyes were on the young boy on the couch who had averted his gaze. Zhan held out his arm about to pat his shoulder to comfort him when he thought twice and retracted his hand, making Wang Yibo look at him. He lowered his head feeling ashamed for letting a total stranger in their room all because he had claimed to know Yibo. He knew things like that were likely to happen to someone as famous as him but he just didn't think he would witness it like that. With his head lowered and his mouth forming a pout he said...

"Yibo...I'm sorry... I should've been more careful, I'm sorry, it won't happen again."
Yibo whipped his head towards the one who calls his name so informally like they knew each other for a long time and couldn't say anything else since he was caught off guard by the cute pout Zhan made. He knew right then and there, that he can never get mad at that soul infront of him, ever!!

"Zhan gē, do you know why I am indifferent towards others? I will let you know later, but first, hey... boy...why are you here exactly? You know your bed is waiting for you at room eight right?"

The boy quickly looked at Wang Yibo, trying to understand if he had went to find out. Hi face paled when he realised what Wang Yibo went to do when he stepped out earlier on.

"Yibo gē-.."

"That's Mr Wang to you, you know...I was so surprised to find the manager having a meeting with the chefs in the hall. I thought you said he was gone? Anyway...why are you here?"

Yibo was as cold as he ever was without any care if he was scaring the young boy infront of him or not, but the young boy was not the only one who was scared...Zhan felt cold sweat run down his spine she he heard the icy cold voice Yibo used that he even took slow steps back to his seat so that his body doesn't show that he has trembling. He  sat down and laid his back on the back of the couch and held a cushion on his lap and closed his eyes for a few minutes before opening them again and looked at the boy the hear his response.

"I'm s-soryy Mr..Mr Yibo, I just wanted to get close to you and get to know you better, that's all. I thought maybe because we met last night you wouldn't mind sharing a room with me"

"Don't even do what you did again or try anything I won't like, I'm not as kind as I used to be, right now I don't care what people say about me. I do what I love at the time I want to, if people don't like it or stop following me them it's fine, I was never working my ass off for them, getting tired for them, sleeping eight hours a week only to please them, I was doing what I love and will keep on doing it with or without their support. Now go!!"

"What happened last night..."

Zhan asked and the two looked at him, the young boy had already stood up to leave when he heard Zhan ask. Yibo tilted his head and smirked, making Zhan gulp and averted his eyes towards the boy. With his eyes crossed to his chest he asked again...

"Tell me...what happend between the two of you last night?"

"Ah! Zhan g–"
He saw Wang Yibo's scary cold eyes and he change the name again before he spoke.

"Mr Xiao...I was eeh...I went to the bar with my parents and when I went to one of the restrooms Nd been I came out there was a older guy who was washing his hands on the bathroom basin when he started to harass me. That's when Mr Wang came inside and rescued me"

"So you mean he saved you from the sexual assault and now here you are framing him? When he actually saved your life?"

" I'm sorry ,I would never do it again...."

"I'm gonna hold you to it."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

32.4M 812K 66
For 18 year old Avery Williams, life hasn't been an easy ride. With her mom on life support, being poor which means she can't afford her mom's surger...
859K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
37.2K 4.2K 38
Wei Wuxian was fulfilling his lifelong dream as a romance author, when his editor told him that his romance book sucked big time. Since he was a virg...
17.5K 1.3K 31
After confessing his long-term feelings towards his best friend, Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan temporarily runs away to Tokyo with a broken heart in his lugga...