Mafia's Cute CEO [Taekook]

By kim_neonshii

Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most... More

Intro
Character Intro
1. The Cold CEO
2. Bunny
3. Old Shit
4. V
5. The Meeting
6. Past
7. Took My Heart Away
8. Appa
9. The Business Proposal
10. Tae Tae Hyungie
11. The Wedding
12. Wedding Night
13. The Morning After
14. Mr. J
15. Tease
16. Kidnapped
17. Revealed
18. Make Him Jealous
19. Sleepy
20. Explanation
21. Naughty bunny(M)
22. Who are you?
23. Meet Him
24. Mr. Kim Daehyun
25. It's Time(M)
26. Anger
27. I Love You
28. Feared
30. Wake up
31. Sorry
32. My Life
33. Revealed pt.2
34. Idiot Tiger
35. Harder (M)
36. Emotions
37. Bored
38. Phone
40. Mafia
42. Pregnant?
43. Innocent
46. Love or Lust
49. I missed you (Slight M)
50. So.....?
Guess what?
53. Forgave
54. Looking for this?
55. Search her
56. It can't be
57. I Trust You
58. Blood
60. How Dare You!
61. That was Hot
62. Rough Night
66. Caught You Witch
cute<3
68. Breakfast
69. Baby's Name
70. Kidding
💚Epilogue(1/2)💜
New story
Special Chapter (1/2)
39. Punishment (M)
41.What?!
44. Blowjob (M)
47. Big
48. Company and its terms
51. A Gift?
52. Cheated!
59. Blushing Bunny
63. It Was Her
64. Awkward
65. Find Her!
67. A Fool
71. Daddy's Boy
72. Happy Ending
💚Epilogue(2/2)💜
Special Chapter (2/2)

29. Cold again

4.5K 246 28
By kim_neonshii

After 4 years.........

(Ignore the tattoos and piercing as I don't know why but it gives me top vibes😂 but if you want you can imagine him with it.)

Kim Jungkook
25 years old
Has become more rude and cold towards everyone
Don't like to share even a slight bit of his emotions to anyone.

Min Jimin
27 years old
Has become less bubbly then he use to be
Is scared for Jungkook as he has stopped showing his emotions
Married to Min Yoongi for 1 year

Min Yoongi
29 years old
Has become more cold towards everyone if possible
Only cares for Jimin and Jungkook
Is feeling really bad for his little maknae as feels like he failed as a brother.
Married to Min Jimin for 1 year now

(A/n - there hair colourand everything will be like this in the rest of this book)

At 12 p.m.
KTH enterprises

A knock was heard on the door.

"Come in."

"Here are there business background Mr. Kim. Seems like they are tricking us." Suga said firmly

"Hmmmm..... cancel all our contracts with them. We don't need to work with some traitors and lose our hardwork." The man, sitting on the CEO's chair said before he started to resume his work again.

"Sure sir. Also wanted to inform you that the shipment that was supposed to arrive on Sunday next week is coming tommorow as there are chances of our ships getting robbed by our enemies." The secretary said while going through his tablet.

"I want you and Jimin to be present there during the porting of goods as i think there are still some chances." The man replied in his usual cold voice.

"Yes sir. Anything else?"

"No. Are my schedules for today clear?"

"Yes sir."

"Then i will be leaving." With that the man left

"I don't know when is this mess going to get sloved....." Yoongi said to himself, felling pity for the man who just left

At 1 p.m.
At JJK enterprises

The door of the CEO'S office got opened and sounds of the clicking of shoes resonates through the room.

"Ohh.. thank god you are here Mr. Kim. Pls come, these are some important documents which i have revised personally about the new product we are launching this year. Pls sign them." Jimin said passing the documents to the man who sat down on his chair.

He signed the papers, without even reading them, indicating that how much he trusted his secretary before returning the documents back to him.

"Here are the papers Min. BTW i want the final output of the presentation that will be shown tommorow in the office meeting right now in my desk. I have some changes to be done before presenting it to the staff."

"Sure ko- Mr. Kim." Jimin said while scolding himself for almost letting the name get slipped, knowing that the younger now didn't like being call out by names.

"You may leave." Jungkook said while concentrating on some of his pending work.

Jimin nodded before he left to bring the pendrive in which the information about the presentation was kept.

Jk sighed before he leaned back and relaxed his muscles a little as he was working continuously since early morning.

Suddenly his phone ranged and he groaned, already feeling tired as he didn't took a break for even a second.

"Yes RM"

"Boss we captured the traitor who selled our information to the other mafia."

"Great. Torture him to death and show everyone that what happens to the ones who betray me."

"Yes boss. And Mr. Lin said that he wanted to have a small meeting with you, regarding the new drug that is quite famous and expensive in the market."

"Ok. Set a meeting at 11p.m. tommorow."

"Ok sir. That's all." With that RM cutted the call.

Jk sighed as he felt the need to take a small nap before Jimin entered

"Here are the files and the pendrive sir."

"Keep them on the table." Jk said while massaging his head a little.

"Ahmmm.... Mr. Kim, if you don't mind then i can do your work. You seem quite tired." Jimin worriedly asked.

"No Mr. Min. You already have a lot to do. Plus i have to add the changes on my own so its of no use." Jk said while going through the files.

Jimin sighed in defeat before he left.

At 11:25 p.m.

Jk finished his work before he rechecked it one last time and left for home.

He drived back while feeling totally exhausted and drained of energy from the work but it was not a new thing for him.

He stopped the car infront of the mansion which once use to bring a pool of happiness inside but now..........

He went inside and cooked some dinner and ate it before he left for his room to take a relaxing shower and sleep.

Once reached his room, he saw his husband  who was sleeping peacefully from the last 4 years with the support of a glucose drip attached to his veins from the side.

"I am back hyungie." Jk said tiredly before he left to take a shower

Once he returned back, he changed himself into his nightwears before he slided into the sheet.

"How are you hyungie, did you sleep well when I was gone? I am waiting when you will w-wake up and walk around like you use to." Jk said while feeling his emotions that were piled up inside him for the whole day finally releasing.

"You know hyung? Handling two companies and mafia at the same time may not be easy but be it anything, i will never let your company fall down in your absence while keeping my promise with appa." Jk said, feeling safe in his husband's arms and finally letting his cold and hard facecard down.

This was what his life has become since the last 4 years after Taehyung got into coma.

Waking up at 5 a.m.

Reaching KTH enterprises at 6 a.m.while handling it's mafia stuff alongside.

Leaving at 12 p.m. and rushing to his own company while barely getting a rest through the drive till there

Handling the mafia work and company work together and leaving at sharp 11:30 p.m.

Reaching home and taking some food in his system straight after his morning breakfast.

Talking out with Taehyung about his day and sleeping in his arms even if he didn't felt the same warmth from his side.

And finally getting some rest on Sunday as he works on Saturday too but from home.

"Aish..... here i am with the same rant as always. Can't you just wake up and tell me to stop with my blabbering huh...." jk said but got silence in return.

"Ohh.... your beard has grown a little, no problem. I will shave it this Sunday." Jk said while slowly drifting to his sleep.

"I love you." He said before he passed out.

But what he didn't noticed was how his husband's finger twitched a little in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 21.9K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
118K 4.5K 19
"Tae:look mr Jeon do your work properly and things you got it Kook:yes mr Kim I will do it properly (He said it with a bunny smile) Tae:hmm so here...
296K 10.5K 92
When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated him and wanted him to disappear from his...
102K 5.4K 40
Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyung and seeks his twin Jungkook for advic...