In the variety show of "All V...

By Xiaoshuo_

The six most annoying people in the variety show "The Most Hated She and Him" ​​were voted by netizens and hu... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 55

1.5K 32 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 55

    Lin Yanyan didn't understand Shang Lu's hint, so she could only point it out directly.

    Lin Yanyan was stunned for several seconds before she could react, and then she was so frightened that the last carrot she was holding in her arms almost fell to the ground, and asked, "You mean...we were really stealing just now?" Shang Lu

    clicked He nodded, and then walked towards the radish field again.

    Lin Yanyan asked behind her: "Lu Lu, do you want...to go back?" Shang     Lu

    replied solemnly: "Since you want to pursue excitement, then follow through to the end."

Landing Yelu took the male host far and far away, and quickly rushed towards the carrot field.

    This kind of real simulated theft is something you will never feel in a lifetime under normal circumstances!

    Lin Yanyan: "?"

    Netizens: "?"

    [Shang Lu, you are so coquettish! ]

    [Some people have not completed the task so far, some people have already completed it and want to go back to pursue excitement hahaha]

    Shanglu quickly appeared in the radish field, stretched out his hand to loosen the soil, picked two radishes in a row, and was about to run back while holding them .

    She succeeded again, under Ye Lu's jealous eyes, unfortunately, the host also saw it.

    When he found out that there was another thief in his field, or was it a woman? The male host is even more incomprehensible.

    Ye Lu's physical strength was on the verge of exhaustion, and the male host was not much better, so he changed his mind.

    If he can't catch a man, can't he still catch a woman? As long as one is caught, the others will definitely not be able to escape!

    So he changed his target directly and chased in the direction of Shanglu.

    Ye Lu was so frightened that he ran even faster, and finally heaved a sigh of relief after seeing the hero change direction.

    Whoooo!

    Finally let him go!

    Ye Lu directly bent down, ignored the radish and threw it aside, panting heavily with his hands on his knees.

    On the other side, Shang Lu also ran away frantically after realizing that the male master had turned his target on himself.

    Netizens mocked her.

    [Hahaha Shanglu! You have today too! ]

    [Is it exciting? Is it exciting? Are you satisfied]

    [Is this the legendary self-immolation by playing with fire? Hahaha]

    But fortunately, Ye Lu has exhausted most of the hero's physical strength, and he can't catch up with Shang Lu for the time being.

    As Shang Lu ran, he ran into Song Zeqian who was transporting the last radish.

    The scene was a little awkward.

    Song Zeqian ran in another direction, but Shang Lu wanted to follow him, and even shouted proudly: "You haven't finished the task yet, I am the fifth!" Song Zeqian couldn't understand: "...Why do

    you Steal that much?"

    Before Shang Lu could answer, the host's voice sounded behind him: "You are still organized and have goals? Does everyone have a rule how much to steal?"

    Shang Lu said loudly: "Yes! Because we all love Eat carrots!"

    The host: "...?"

    [Hahaha because of love? ]

    [Shang Lu's answer is truthful and bold]

    [The male host seems to be confused about this world, young people stay up late at night to steal worthless radishes, everyone has a goal hahaha] [

    This is a premeditated organization! 】

    Song Zeqian slowed down his escape speed a little, waited for Shang Lu, and then said: "It seems that he can't hold on for too long."

    Shang Lu asked Song Zeqian: "Do you want to play something interesting?"

    Song Zeqian said: "...you say .”

    Shang Lu hugged the radish tighter: "I have already observed that the director is behind the firewood in the direction of eight o'clock, and the assistant director is behind the grass in the direction of three o'clock." Song Zeqian directly chose: "Director."

    Netizens

    : "???"

    [Hahaha, you two are really talented and beautiful, working together together]

    [Translate for everyone, Shang Lu: Do you hate the director or the assistant director more? Song Zeqian: Director]

    [Everyone please watch the counterattack from the guest group! 】

    So Shang Lu and Song Zeqian suddenly turned and rushed towards the director.

    Both of them tried their best, as if they were going to participate in some Olympic competition to win glory for the country.

    The host saw them rushing towards his carrot field again, so he was naturally a little anxious, there is no end to it!

    However, before he could rush over, he saw the two carrot thieves drag another person out from behind the firewood pile!

    God! It's ridiculous! How many people came to his land? What are these people doing with such cheap radishes?

    Shang Lu forced two radishes to the director and pressed his shoulders to prevent him from leaving. Song Zeqian simply covered the director's mouth without giving him a chance to explain.

    When the host rushed to them, the two ran away together, leaving only the director holding two radishes and the host looking at each other.

    [I knew they didn't work as a personnel director, you are so miserable, I laughed so loudly]

    [This show is black from the director team to the guests, hahaha]

    [The director has written all over his face: I'm so scared that you don't want to come here Ah ha ha ha ]

    [ do it on your own! now you! The first director in history who cheated on himself hahaha]

    The male owner of the carrot head had originally thought that when he caught the thief who stole his own carrots, he must give a few hard kicks to relieve his anger.

    But at this moment, he and this chubby middle-aged man with a frightened face looked at each other, but there was nothing to say for a moment.

    The hostess couldn't figure out what these people were trying to figure out.

    As long as they steal some valuables, it's fine. If the carrots can't be sold every year, they will be rotted at home. If you want to just say no? Or for a few cents, how can you not steal it?

    At this moment, Shang Lu ran far away, couldn't bear it anymore, pointed at the director and laughed.

    With Shang Lu taking the lead, the other hidden staff also laughed out loud when they saw such a funny scene.

    Oh, among them, the assistant director laughed the loudest, and without knowing it, this unlucky guy would become him just a little bit.

    The host didn't dare to do anything to the director for a while, he didn't even dare to ask "Where did you come from again" now, because listening to these laughters one after another, he panicked and didn't even know How many people are hiding in their own land!

    It sounds like there are more than a dozen! This is really terrible!

    So the hero and the director stared at each other in silence for a few seconds, then said "Crazy you guys", and turned around and ran home.

    【Put your hands up! Master, you have been surrounded by thieves! ]

    [Who is not afraid of this, a group of lunatics come to steal radishes at night hahaha]

    [May I ask how it feels to find a dozen thieves in your own radish field at night? Doesn’t it look like a dream]

    After the male protagonist escaped home, he only understood what happened with his wife’s explanation.

    And soon, everyone followed the director's team into their homes, continuing tonight's filming and recording.

    After learning that he had been tricked, the host had shame and embarrassment on his face, obviously angry and embarrassed.

    But after his wife told him that the show crew gave him several times the money to buy all the radishes, he instantly put on a joyful smile that he couldn't hide, and said: "If you like it, you can pull out some more! They are all grown by ourselves. Fresh and healthy!"

    [Male host: I'm going to be angry! Hostess: They gave money. Male host: pull it out again? ]

    [Contemporary face-changing master, give me money? That's fine. It's just too real]

    Finally.

    Only Shanglu Lin Yanyan and Xu Ze completed the task, Ye Lu failed to pull out all three radishes, Song Zeqian was unlucky and did not have time to transport the last one back.

    As a punishment, tomorrow's breakfast will be made by the two of them.

    Shang Lu looked troubled: "Is this a punishment for them or a punishment for us?"

    Ye Lu didn't know how to cook at all, and Song Zeqian once showed that his cooking skills were at the same level as hers.

    Ye Lu was full of confidence: "Don't worry, it won't kill you."

    Song Zeqian: "..."

    It also makes sense.

    This is the end of the recording for tonight. This day is really exhausting, and most of the directors and guests have washed up and slept.

    Shang Lu lay on the bed, looked at the ceiling but felt unable to sleep.

    She stepped on slippers, put on a thin coat and walked out, and sat in a corner where the camera couldn't catch.

    On this day, so many things happened, it seemed like a long, long time had passed.

    She felt physically tired, but her mind was extremely clear.

    "What are you doing here?" An indifferent voice sounded, with some doubts.

    Shang Lu turned his head and saw Song Zeqian holding a water glass in his hand. He should have just gone to the kitchen to pour water and was about to go back.

    "I feel a little uncomfortable." Shang Lu pursed his lips, lowered his eyelashes and said, "I feel that they are all having a hard time."

    There are many things that are completely different from what you see with your own eyes and what you see in your cognition.

    "It's just an ordinary person." Song Zeqian said so, but he didn't leave. Instead, he chose to sit next to Shang Lu, and asked with rare concern, "I heard from the staff that you also went to Xiaomi's house?" "Yes.

    " Shang Lu nodded, and then told what he saw and heard today, and finally looked at Song Zeqian with some regret: "I was thinking at the time, it would be great if you were here, such a good realistic material. Also, you They must be more eloquent than me, and they will be so angry that they can't say a word."

    "That's not true." Song Zeqian said calmly: "If I were here, I would make the same choice as you. Reasoning with those people is a waste of time and will only make myself angry." "That's right." Shang Lu felt a

    little It was cold, but he didn't want to go back for the time being, so he hugged his knees with both hands and rested his chin lightly on it, his eyes fell on the gravel on the ground not far away, and he didn't speak any more.

    "Do you think this is very bitter?" Song Zeqian's voice became more and more indifferent, and said, "Have you ever seen a place that is more poor and backward? The men in the village who cannot afford a wife almost always rely on two poor families to marry each other." Sisters, families with physical or mental disabilities are elderly parents who go out to work, buy abducted women from human traffickers for thousands of dollars, and even... There are cases where joint ventures pool money to buy, just to have a uterus and a child. A The village is more like a country, once you enter it, you can never come out again. Do you know what will happen to the children who grow up in such a family?"

    Shang Lu only saw these incidents briefly on the news, although he had the answer in his heart, But still couldn't help but look at Song Zeqian and asked, "What will happen?"

    "Going back and forth, becoming a new supporter of abnormal rules, being oppressed or benefiting from it, in short, you shouldn't be called a human being." Song Zeqian said , handed the paper cup in his hand to Shang Lu, and said, "It's clean."

    Shang Lu took a sip of the hot water, feeling warmer.

    Song Zeqian added: "Seeing suffering, understanding suffering and respecting suffering, but as an outsider, there is no need to fall into suffering. You are just a bystander. If you can save everyone, it is not your responsibility, let alone your fault."

    Shang Lu was a little unsure and said, "Song Zeqian, are you comforting me?"

    Song Zeqian glanced at her: "...nonsense."

    "Thank you." Shang Lu took another sip of water and didn't speak again.

    It was Song Zeqian who took the initiative to ask her again: "I heard that you want to bring Xiaomi back?"

    Shang Lu nodded and replied: "Well, I like her very much."

    Song Zeqian asked her again: "Have you ever thought about how to let her grandparents let go?" Shang

    Lu thought for a while, and then said: "Ouyi's father opened a law firm, let's take the legal route." "

    If I were here today, I would definitely stop you. The more you let them see that you like Xiaomi, in fact The harder it is for you to take her away." Song Zeqian looked at Shang Lu and continued: "The most unnecessary thing to do with this kind of person is to be reasonable."

    Song Zeqian looked extremely calm when he said this, as if he had seen too many people like this, so he knew enough about those ugly and greedy souls.

    Shang Lu raised his head to look at him, and asked with his eyes: What should I do?

    Although there were no outsiders, Song Zeqian still whispered a word in Shang Lu's ear just in case there was a camera they couldn't see shooting in any corner.

    Shang Lu's eyes lit up, and he said, "It makes sense."

    *

    The recording of the second day was going on normally.

    When Shang Lu got up in the morning, he smelled the smell of rice, which was very strange to her.

    Touching his hungry, growling stomach, Shang Lu quickly washed up and came to the living room.

    On the round table, there are fragrant steamed buns and a large pot of porridge.

    Shang Lu looked at Ye Lu who was walking in with a plate of side dishes in disbelief, and asked: "...you and Song Zeqian did this?"

    Ye Lu replied confidently: "It's a trivial matter."

    The next second, Song Zeqian came in with a few bowls, and directly exposed Ye Lu: "Basically, we didn't do anything, and Xiaomi did it early." Shang Lu was even more surprised. When he walked to the kitchen, he saw Ye Lu

    . Xiaomi is frying delicious carrot cake.     Hearing the sound of footsteps

    , Xiaomi said directly: "A dish has been fried, you can bring it over first."

It smells so good."

    Xiaomi thought it was Ye Lu or Song Zeqian who came, but when he heard Shang Lu's voice, he was very surprised, and immediately said "um".

    While having breakfast, when everyone learned that Xiaomi made this table by himself, everyone showed a surprised expression.

    "It's amazing, and it's delicious." Lin Yanyan said as she picked up another piece, feeling the original sweetness of the food.

    Jiang Jing also praised: "Xiaomi is really sensible and capable."

    Ye Lu said directly: "Shang Lu, change it, let's change it.

    " Don't even think about it, Xiaomi is mine."

    [Xiaomi is so sensible and makes my heart hurt]

    [Is Xiaomi twelve years old? I'm 20 years old and she's like a waste compared to her]

    [I don't think I can cook such a table breakfast when I'm 40 years old]

    Listening to the chatting of several people, their praise and even competition for themselves, Xiaomi feels Heart beating fast, but happy to be recognized.

    Then she felt her arm being gently held by a hand.

    Shang Lu successfully defeated Ye Lu, snatched the last piece of radish cake on the plate and put it in a millet bowl: "Don't be in a daze, eat quickly." The

    dinner table was very harmonious, because everyone ate with a grateful heart A twelve-year-old girl cooked them breakfast.

    But there is one exception.

    The fat guy who usually likes to eat most, but when everyone put down their chopsticks one after another after eating, he only drank a few mouthfuls of porridge and took a small mouthful of a bun.

    Xu Ze noticed the abnormality and asked, "What's the matter?"

    "No...it's nothing." The fat brother shook his head, and then quickly raised his head to look at Shang Lu.

    Shang Lu: "..."

    Others: "?"

    Shang Lu asked directly: "Does looking at my face make you unable to eat?"

    At this moment, Ye Lu, who just came back with a bowl of porridge, didn't know what happened What, looking at Fat Brother's almost full bowl, he said in amazement: "Oh my God, Fat Brother, you are too determined to lose weight, it seems that you took what Brother said to you yesterday to heart! Not bad! Hurry up and have a few more sips, rest for a while, and I will take you out for a morning walk later!"

    Fat brother: "QAQ."

    He didn't want to lose weight, and he didn't want to run.

    The fat guy thought of last night when he was so tired that he couldn't sleep, and then he thought of the TV he was watching at that time.

    At first, there seemed to be such a sentence.

    [Did you go to hell? If you're still alive you're not her target. Don't be afraid, don't let the ghost know that you recognize her, she will leave. ]

    As long as he is not caught recognizing the female ghost, he is safe.

    Woooooo don't cry don't be afraid.

    He's a man, he can hold back.

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    !

    He is really scared! Why does this female ghost sister always look at him!

    The fat guy couldn't take it anymore, but he was afraid that the female ghost sister would find out that he recognized her when he cried out, so he could only put down the spoon and run outside.

    Ye Lu who just took a sip of porridge: "?!"

    Ye Lu put down the bowl, grabbed a steamed bun and chased him out, shouting, "What's the matter with you kid? Why do you suddenly love sports so much? Forget it, it's worth encouraging Keep it up! I'll be with you!"

    Everyone: "?"

    I couldn't understand it, but I was shocked.

    Netizens can't understand it either.

    [Fat guy runs so fast...he is really a nimble fat man]

    [Is it my illusion? Why do I feel like the fat man is running like a ghost is chasing him]

    [Ye Lu: This old man is not a devil! 】

    Of course they don't know, in Fat Brother's view, there is indeed a ghost who might chase him, but that ghost is not Ye Lu.

    But Ye Lu didn't understand why the fat guy suddenly loved sports so much, but he felt very relieved. He even fantasized about how thin he would be a few laps while chasing the fat guy. The youth of the fart boy!

    half an hour later.

    When Ye Lu came back with the fat man who was so weak that he was about to collapse after exercising completely, and took a short rest, today's recording began.

    The director team will help the school's teaching building to be renovated and help them build a library. But how many books there can be in the library depends on the performance of the guests.

    The director team released the first task: to find the library card.

    There are a total of 50 library cards hidden in the school, and each card corresponds to 200 books, with a limit of 10,000.

    The time limit is 100 minutes, as many books as the guests can find, the library will be put in as many books.

    This is a very difficult but meaningful task.

    But after they searched for 20 minutes and collected 20 cards, the quest almost came to a standstill.

    Because they had found all the cards that were placed in more obvious places, and there were still 30 cards that were missing.

    "It's no wonder it took us so long. These cards are hard to find." Ye Lu scratched his hair crying, and got out from under a long table, but still found nothing.

    Shang Lu looked directly at the program group and asked: "Can I ask for foreign aid?"

    Director: "?"

    Foreign aid? Where did the foreign aid come from?

    But a mature director will not refuse Shang Lu's reasonable request, after all, she can bring more highlights to this program group.

    The director agreed: "It's up to you."

    Shang Lu looked at him and waved his hand at the fat guy: "Come here!" The fat

    guy who was about to be lazy and hide quietly in the corner: "!"

    The fat guy was afraid of Shang Lu, so he had no choice but to walk over obediently, and asked as if nothing had happened: "What...what's the matter?"

    Shang Lu asked directly: "Do your grandparents live in Shangcun? There are a bunch of kids playing, have you seen it?"

    "Yeah." The fat guy nodded, "I often play with them too."

    "That's great." Shang Lu patted the fat guy on the shoulder: "Go over as quickly as possible, call those children, and tell them that the older brothers and sisters who beat them three times yesterday are looking for them. As long as they come here, they will have endless snacks at night, understand?" Fat guy

    nodded , with a bit of reluctance on his face, but before Shang Lu could see clearly, he had already turned his head and ran out.

    Woohoo.

    How fast is the fastest speed? He really can't run anymore.

    Half an hour later, Fat Brother ran back panting, followed by a group of children who were also running.

    He shouted from a distance: "Sister ghost! I brought everyone back to you!"

    Shang Lu who was looking through the drawer: "?"

    Sister ghost? Who is the female ghost?

    Ye Lu, who was trying to climb the tree: "?"

    Ye Lu tree climbed halfway, and laughed so much that he slid down the tree trunk, fell to the ground with his ass, but still laughed wildly: "Sister ghost? Hahaha!" Fat

    brother He covered his mouth, and was dumbfounded the moment he realized that he had actually spoken his mind.

    The next second, he stood there and wailed loudly: "Sister ghost, listen to my explanation. I didn't recognize you. I really didn't know you were a ghost. Don't eat me!" Shang Lu: "

    ... ..."

    In the end, after figuring out the cause and effect, Ye Lu laughed even more wildly, as if he had tapped his laugh point, and couldn't stop at all.

    Shang Lu never thought that Fat Brother had watched the horror movies she acted in the early years, and her appearance left a psychological shadow on the child, so he could only explain for a long time that it was just acting, and she was really not a ghost.

    [Hahaha Shang Lu has "outrageous", "ridiculous" and "suspicious life" written on his face]

    [From another perspective, it also proves Shang Lu's acting skills, which is the level of a child's childhood shadow hahaha]

    [Shang Lu: With you Such fans are my admiration]

    After finally coaxing the fat guy, and finally proving that he is human, Shang Lu felt so tired, and then looked at the other children——ah

    , no, why are there so many people?

    Shang Lu looked at Ye Lu: "Don't laugh."

    Ye Lu tried hard to agree: "Hahaha—oh, good hahaha you say it."

    Shang Lu asked him: "...Did we see so many children yesterday? "

    Ye Lu also looked over in a little confusion: "At least a dozen more."

    One of the children raised his hand a little embarrassedly: "I wasn't there yesterday, but the fat guy said there are snacks, so I took the initiative to come."

    Hands raised one by one, obviously all these extra children are like this.

    The fat guy said in a low voice: "I thought you were a female ghost, and I was afraid that you would be angry if you didn't complete the task, so I recruited more people."

    Shang Lu: "..."

    Forget it, this is also a good thing, after all, there are many people Powerful.

    So Shang Lu showed them a library card: "Remember this card, find it in school, the more you find it, the more snacks you will buy at night, okay?" "Okay

    ! !!"

    A group of children agreed in unison.

    Then they dispersed and began to search through boxes and boxes.

    [Shang Lu, I found out that you employed child labor! Quickly admit your mistakes and be my wife! 】

    [Hahaha we can live together as three of us! 】

    【Four people, bring me (self-confident evil spirit always laughs)】

    ...

    Ye Lu was a little speechless when watching a little boy lift a rock on the ground to check the bottom: "This kind of place is not necessary... "

    Before he finished speaking, the little boy got a library card from under a stone.

    Ye Lu: "?!"

    He shut up, the place where the program crew hides cards is more tricky than he imagined.

    But—

    what about those children who ran to the toilet? The program group is not a pervert either... I can't say for sure.

    Ye Lu looked back at the staff.

    The assistant director wiped the cold sweat from his forehead: "No, we really didn't hide in the toilet."

    Finally, with the collective efforts of the children, they abruptly found all the library cards within half an hour and completed the task ahead of schedule , a piece of paper will not fall.

    Director's team: "..."

    They really didn't expect such a result.

    [Hahahaha these kids are amazing, they really search like a carpet, any item has 360 degrees without any dead ends, no possibility is missed] [

    Is this a child? This is the spy talent of the motherland! ]

    [As an aside, they must be very good at playing hide-and-seek]

    [After all, there are more than 30 children, each place has to be checked at least a dozen times in turn, and it is impossible for any fish to slip through the net hahaha]

    ...

    all When the children found the library cards, they would hand them over to Shang Lu, and she would hand over the library cards to the director team, and the task was completed√.

    Lin Yanyan, who has been obsessed with looking for cards in the playground, is completely adoring Shang Lu.

    The director team also respected the rules, and even announced that the library would put 10,000 books.

    And these children who came to help were basically from this elementary school, and they were all cheering at the moment.

    There was a lot of commotion outside, and Teacher Qi Qin also came out. She was very happy after learning about the arrangement of the program group, and she almost narrowed her eyes with a smile.

    Great, children can have a better learning environment and more books to enrich their spiritual world in the future.

    Until the end of the recording of this variety show, almost every child gave the highest score to the parents who took care of them.

    The first thing Shang Lu got the wallet was to hand over the money to Fat Brother, and asked him to take all the children to the canteen for snacks.

    Then Shang Lu took Xiaomi's hand and asked her: "Are you afraid?"

    Xiaomi nodded, then shook his head and said, "Not afraid."

    On the contrary, she was very happy and looking forward to it.

    Half an hour later, at the door of Xiaomi's house.

    Shang Lu didn't knock on the door, but stood by the side of the road with Xiaomi and waited.

    Soon, a car drove over, and Song Zeqian got out of the car.

    "I got it." He said and threw the red cloth bag in his hand on the ground, picked it up and opened it, and out came out several pieces of broken jade bracelets.

    Then Song Zeqian handed the bag to Shang Lu, looked at Xiaomi again, and asked, "Do you remember what I taught you?"

    Xiaomi nodded vigorously and said, "I remember.

    " Cry when you can't continue acting."

    Shang Lu has acted in many plays, but this time he was a little nervous because this is a play that must be "passed through".

    Song Zeqian also noticed it, and said: "Your acting skills are enough, knock on the door when you're ready."

    Shang Lu took a deep breath, glanced at Xiaomi to make sure she was ready, and said, "Let's go."

    When they knocked on the door of Xiaomi's house, it was Grandma Qi who opened the door.

    The moment she saw Shanglu, Grandma Qi burst into a smile, and turned her head and shouted: "Old man, here they are!"

    Grandpa Qi's footsteps sounded quickly, holding his grandson with one hand, and said: "The distinguished guest is here."

    They were so polite, but because they wanted to sell Xiaomi at a good price.

    Grandma Qi also poured water for them, then looked at Xiaomi, and finally couldn't hold back and said in advance: "We are quite old, and we don't do anything unconscionable, so we won't ask you how much you want, give us something Pension money, 300,000 yuan, this child will be yours from now on."

    300,000 yuan is enough for a poor family to sell a worthless granddaughter, and maybe they will be very happy, this money is like heaven. Drop the pie.

    However, Song Zeqian looked at Xiaomi with a disgusted expression, and said directly: "This kind of bean sprouts costs 300,000 yuan, why don't you grab them?" "Young man, what you said is wrong

    ." Grandpa Qi looked She looked very "polite", and even corrected: "Our millet is famous for her good grades and beautiful facial features. Her teacher said that she would definitely be admitted to university. If we didn't hope she would stop living a hard life with us Let alone 300,000, even 1 million is impossible."

    The grades that I didn't like at first were good enough to be admitted to university, but when I was "selling" my granddaughter, I couldn't wait to use them as a bargaining chip to increase the price.

    "That's just right, you can find whoever is willing to give a million." Song Zeqian said impatiently: "I'll tell you the truth, because I was not here, my wife said that on a whim. As if nothing happened, we don't want this child."

    The old couple were dumbfounded when they saw this.

    I had a dream for two days, and the duck was almost ripe and flew like this?

    I thought I could exchange this oil bottle for a sum of money, but in the blink of an eye, everything was gone.

    Qi Li's voice also sounded dissatisfied at this moment, as if adding fuel to the fire: "They don't want my sister? Then do we still have money?"

    Grandpa Qi was stunned for a moment, but he reacted quickly, showing a embarrassed expression : "It would be great if you said it earlier. This morning, Jianguo from the next door village wanted to get engaged to our family earlier, and he also said that he would give a gift of 100,000 yuan. We refused because you said that we would take this child away. You guys They are all educated and well-educated people in the city, how can they do such a thing that they regret when they say they regret it?"

    Grandma Qi also chimed in: "Yes, aren't you playing rascals? Bullying us old people! We have suffered a lot. !"

    Qi Li's voice sounded blankly: "When did Brother Jianguo come?" Grandpa

    Qi showed a look of unnaturalness on his face, and said, "You came while you were sleeping."

    Qi Li asked again: "But I didn't Did you sleep with grandpa?"

    Grandpa Qi was immediately annoyed: "How can you know so much, you kid? If you have anything to ask, stop talking!"

    Grandpa Qi rarely reprimanded Qi Li, so that the child pouted in the next second. Mouth, holding grandma and crying.

    "Woo...Grandma, why did grandpa attack me so hard..."

    Grandma Qi was also a little embarrassed, and hurriedly hugged her eldest grandson and coaxed her.

    In fact, it is also obvious that there is no such a coincidence, this is just an excuse made up by Grandpa Qi to want some money.

    "Okay, we can give you the 100,000 yuan betrothal gift that you lost." Song Zeqian looked indifferent, but when the old couple looked at them with excited eyes, he looked at Shang Lu again.

    Shang Lu took out the red cloth bag and dumped the broken bracelets on the table.

    Song Zeqian said: "This is a gift from me to my wife, a bracelet worth 300,000 yuan, even if you subtract your 100,000 yuan dowry, how will you pay the remaining 200,000 yuan?"

    Shang Lu also showed a heartbroken expression, looked at Xiaomi and reprimanded: "I was going to take you away and thought you were an obedient child, but the hand is so short? You actually broke such an important thing like me, and made my husband They almost divorced me! You have to pay for this money!"

    Grandma Qi naturally didn't believe it: "What kind of bracelet costs 300,000 yuan? You are just bullying us old people who don't understand!

    " I don’t believe the value of the bracelet can be appraised by the police.” Song Zeqian said slowly, “Many people saw it at the time, and it was Xiaomi who broke it, so you can’t deny it at all.” After finishing speaking, Song Zeqian took out a proof of purchase from his backpack and

    said : "This is the proof we purchased at the time, do you know the number? You can take a look."

    Grandma Qi and Grandpa Qi looked at each other, both of them showed panic expressions on their faces.

    They understand the principle of repaying debts and paying for things that are damaged.

    But Grandpa Qi still didn't want to believe it. He went out and found a neighbor who could read and came back to help read the purchase certificate. The neighbor's expression was also very complicated and said: "Master, they are stars, but they are rich. This bracelet is really worth three dollars." One hundred thousand."

    After speaking, the neighbor seemed to be afraid that he would be involved in this matter, and left in a hurry.

    Grandma Qi got angry, picked up the desk calendar on the side and threw it at Xiaomi: "You disaster star! We have worked so hard to raise you for so long, you killed your parents and want to drive us to death, right? Thirty It's a crime!"

    Shang Lu snorted coldly: "It's really annoying, I'm

    so unlucky." On the surface, he looked at the broken bracelet on the table with a regretful expression, but in fact his nails were almost pressed into the flesh of his palm up.

    But she had to hold back, the scene had to be played well.

    Xiaomi also had an expression of refraining from crying, but finally couldn't help it: "I didn't do it on purpose! I didn't know that the bracelet was worth 300,000 yuan!" As she said that,

    she broke down and cried.

    Xiaomi was crying hard, thinking that she would finally leave the house, she couldn't help shedding tears.

    Grandma Qi couldn't help it now, and kept wiping away tears along with her, slapping Xiaomi on the mouth while cursing: "Little bastard! Even if we sell our two old bones, there is not so much money to pay for it! Are you trying to kill us? Talk to me!"

    As she spoke, she seemed to have thought of something, grabbed Xiaomi's arm and pulled it forward desperately: "She did it alone, and it has nothing to do with us. Neither we nor Xiao Libeng have touched the bracelet, so you can’t rely on us. Otherwise, you will pay her to you! Don’t look at her young, but she can cook and work hard, that’s it. You can use her as a nanny!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.4K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
32.7K 1.3K 59
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! Jiang Miaomiao transmigrated into an apocalyptic book and becam...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...