Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Do You Still Hate Her 13

    Because of Shang Lu's extreme lack of cooperation and even dismantling the stage, Jiang Yi's original carefully prepared "romantic chasing his wife" scene instantly became ridiculous.

    The atmosphere at the scene was very awkward, because some media reporters couldn't help laughing out loud.

    And Jiang Yi's face was as dark as the leather shoes he was wearing at the moment, but he had to endure being watched by so many pairs of eyes, otherwise all this would be a waste of work.

    He had a good-looking face that was enough to deceive people, and at this moment, looking down at the bouquet, his expression was as lonely as the second male lead in an idol drama. His expression was full of helplessness, but he still smiled and said: "If you can calm down by doing this, can we have a good talk?"

    Everyone: "!!!"

    There are really many young girls who eat this.

    【Grass, he looks so affectionate, isn't he angry at all? ]

    [Is this an idol drama? My Marysu soul is on fire]

    [Shang Lu should give Jiang Yi a chance to explain, there must be some misunderstanding] The

    public opinion trend in the live broadcast can change so quickly, it is also because of another The important reason is that there is a sudden hot search on Weibo.

    #商鹿江借青春秋童马#

    An unknown netizen released a graduation photo of a high school class.

    In the photo, everyone is wearing blue and white school uniforms, standing in front of the teaching building.

    Because of their height, the boys stood in the back row and the girls stood in the front row, but there was one exception. There was a thin figure standing among the boys in the back row.

    Seventeen-year-old Shang Lusu faces the sky but is also eye-catchingly beautiful. Her shawl-length hair looks gentle and sweet, but she stands in the last row, barely showing her head. She and Jiang Yi are very close, obviously for the sake of He deliberately came to the back row to take pictures.

    And Jiang Yi, who was standing on her left, was looking ahead, with some impatience on his cold face, and slightly pursed his lips.

    Appearance is justice, so it seems that the two people are quite a good match, just like the good girl and the cool student in the school novel.

    The release of this photo with a strong sense of atmosphere, coupled with the entanglement between the two over the years, has led to the phenomenon of many netizens defecting.

    [Fuck, childhood sweethearts and unmarried couples, they are really good matches]

    [Suddenly got caught up]

    [Is this class a little too small? I counted them to less than 20 people]

    [I don’t know the above, this is the international class A of No. 1 middle school. Compared with the ordinary international class, which is full of rich second generations, class A has a good family background. Only students with top grades can get in, they are indispensable, and they are in the right family]

    Another person has discovered a blind spot.

    [Wait, the boy on Shang Lu's right is so fucking handsome, and looks familiar too]

    [Look at the second picture for a more complete list! That is a late banquet! ]

    [The domineering president in the novel suddenly has a face, but there are still two]