Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Do You Still Hate Her 35

    When Shang Lu heard the movement, he wanted to see the jokes between Ou Yi and Ye Lu, and then solve the two of them together.

    However, it didn't go so smoothly, because just after walking out of the classroom, Shang Lu met the NPC who came out to capture the guests.

    The other guests were already hiding in different rooms, and screams came from different directions.

    It seems that the NPC started to act, that's why Ye Lu and Ou Yi made such fearful voices just now.

    The NPC that Shang Lu faced was drilled out of the ground, and there was an open manhole cover next to him.

    The NPC looked at Shang Lu, flung its teeth and claws and shook her hair, stretched out its hands and scratched in the air in an attempt to intimidate her.

    "Wow." Shang Lu applauded the NPC's hard-working performance, looked at the manhole cover again, and asked curiously: "Hey, it doesn't work, why did you get out of here?" The fans were all

    anxious .

    【Lu Lu, I know you are very curious, but don't ask me at this time, run away first! ]

    [Wuwu Lulu, don't be eliminated]

    But some people have noticed what Shang Lu is thinking.

    [Wait a minute, this NPC doesn't look like he wants to catch Shang Lu either]

    [Did everyone forget that Shang Lu is an undercover agent]

    Shang Lu is too lazy to run.

    Please, she is an undercover agent, she has the same goal as these NPCs, her own family does not beat her own family.

    Facts have proved that Shang Lu's guess is also correct.

    The NPC looked at Shang Lu, and instead of answering the question, turned around and walked away, completely ignoring her.

    Shang Lu thought for a while, and she chose to give up looking for Ye Lu and Ou Yi. Compared with those two people, the way this NPC appeared made her more curious.

    Shang Lu squatted on the ground, stretched out a foot to the hole of the manhole cover and began to test it.

    Sure enough, her feet touched the ground.

    But there is still a lot of space inside, obviously it is not just as simple as letting npc temporarily hide in the intimidation game.

    So Shang Lu grabbed the manhole cover next to him, glanced at the photographer not far away, and said in a low voice: "Brother photographer, come down with me quickly! Hurry up! Let's go on an adventure!" Photographer: "

    ??? "

    The photographer has never been so dazed in his life, but he still went down with Shang Lu, and temporarily handed over the camera to Shang Lu under Shang Lu's instructions, and he took the manhole cover to cover the aftermath.

    There is a narrow passage inside, and Shang Lu bends down but moves very flexibly.

    And the photographer could only bend his back and follow behind her very hard to shoot.

    [Exploration hahaha Shanglu, what is she talking about, is this the development I should see? ]

    [That seems to be a special channel for NPCs, so Shang Lu has completely joined the NPC camp! ]