Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Soon, Shanglu chose an animal-themed amusement park, made a very detailed play manual, and densely wrote a whole page of documents.

    She sat on the blanket in front of the coffee table and finished typing on the keyboard, then turned the computer to the direction of the banquet, and asked, "What do you think? Is there anything else you want to add?"

    Seeing her expectant appearance, Chi Yan didn't want to pour cold water, but still said: "If you arrange it this way, there will be too little time." Shang Lu was stunned for a moment, and then realized that he had

    arranged too much, and he lowered his head in frustration , Said: "Then I will delete some."

    "The roller coaster and the aerial carousel are in the same area. If you separate their time, it is equivalent to taking a lot of wasteful time. If you arrange the aerial carousel in front, you can save some time." Saying this, Chi Yan sat in the commercial hall

    . Beside the deer, he looked at her.

    Shang Lu understood, pushed his computer in front of Chi Yan, and said respectfully: "Please."

    Chi Yan's hand landed on the keyboard, and the mouse continued to select, dividing Shang Lu's plan into several parts.

    Different from Shanglu’s original random sorting, it is divided by area, but it also adds different items to adjust similar amusement facilities to avoid repetition and boredom.

    Chi Yan's hand landed on the table, and simulated the division of the park area, deduced the course of action, and finally made adjustments, and said: "It's almost there. If there is no accident, you can play all these items again." Shang Lu asked in

    surprise "How do you know so well, do you go there often?"

    Chi Yan naturally shook his head: "No."

    An answer immediately appeared in Shang Lu's brain, and then said: "...Don't say that you just bought this amusement park. "

    This is from Wenren Yanjia. I helped a little during the expansion two years ago, and I still have a little impression of the layout." Chi Yan said as he checked the playbook again, and saved it after confirming that there was nothing wrong.

    Shang Lu: "..."

    Can you stop saying this in a calm tone like "the neighbor bought a potato"!

    It is true that the plan revised by Chi Yan should be more organized, but Shang Lu actually did not have too much expectation in his heart. After all, with the passenger flow in those few days, it would take a lot of time to line up for each item. It must be fun. endless.

    Soon, it was New Year's Day.

    Chi Yan drove Shang Lu and Xiaomi to the amusement park.

    The amusement park was decorated inside and out for the holidays and looked beaming.

    Shanglu was very surprised. As the most famous and popular amusement park in the imperial capital, there are very few customers today.

    "Is it because we came early?" Shang Lu couldn't help asking, then glanced at the time, it was almost nine o'clock.

    Shang Lu: "..."

    It doesn't seem to be the reason.

    Chi Yan explained to her: "I only heard people say yesterday that the amusement park will limit the number of visitors during holidays." Only then did