Chapter 67

Chapter 67: Like Her 18

    The scene was completely silent.

    Before Song Zeqian could speak, Lin Yanyan immediately waved her hands and stammered, "No, no, no, I can't!"

    She didn't mean she didn't want to, but she couldn't do it.

    Shang Lu could see what Lin Yanyan was thinking early in the morning, but it was not convenient for her to say anything since it was Song Zeqian's movie, and now the opportunity was in front of her, and it was time to push Lin Yanyan.

    Song Zeqian was silent for a while, and said to Lin Yanyan: "I know you have been working hard recently, so I don't really want to say anything to hurt you, but with your current level, there may still be some distance from my request. "

    This is already the most euphemistic evaluation Song Zeqian has said in his life.

    Lin Yanyan pursed her lips, and she was not angry, but she rarely answered very seriously: "I know."

    Because she knew and recognized her own level, she basically never had such unrealistic fantasies.

    So when Shang Lu proposed, even though she knew that the other party was for her own good, even if it was what she dreamed of, she instinctively wanted to reject it because she felt unworthy.

    Shang Lu held Lin Yanyan's hand, she didn't ask anything else, just said: "Do you want to try?"

    Lin Yanyan was stunned, this time she no longer hesitated, but nodded.

    Shang Lu looked at Song Zeqian and said, "Director Han Cheng slipped his tongue during a meal. He also thought it was ridiculous when you introduced me to him. If it wasn't for your sake, he would never He will give me a chance to audition, but now he is willing to invite me a second time."

    Song Zeqian did not deny it, but said: "Shang Lu, you are very rare for a talented actor, and I am not Han Cheng, he doesn't know you, But I already know you well enough."

    Shang Lu said lightly: "The role fits well enough with the character, she doesn't have to act, but just be herself."

    Shang Lu's words made Song Zeqian start to waver.

    Because what she said is right, the existence of this character is so similar to Lin Yanyan herself that it is even a little subtle.

    So much so that Song Zeqian began to wonder if he was influenced by these people around him when he was creating and modifying characters.

    Lin Yanyan also mustered up her courage at this moment, and stood up to fight for herself: "Song Zeqian, just give me one more chance, you can scold me for a bad performance."

    Her expression was equally sincere, even pleading.

    Song Zeqian was silent for a while, but still agreed: "Choose a scene and prepare for half an hour."

    After speaking, he walked directly outside the house.

    Until Song Zeqian left, Lin Yanyan still maintained an expression of "Am I dreaming?"

    Shang Lu directly pinched her face, took out the script from his bag and handed it over, saying, "I know you've finished reading it, save time, and tell us which scene you want to play." Lin Yanyan took

    it The script, after turning two pages, did not make a direct choice, but looked up at Shang Lu, and asked in a low voice: "Can I really?

    " "Shang Lu replied like this, and then said: "Even if you didn't satisfy Song Zeqian, don't you want him to evaluate you for playing this role?" Any actor can be guided by a famous director on the way of