Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Do You Still Hate Her 24

    After confirming that the person in front of him is the "true son" he identified, Tang Weiwei decided to take the initiative to attack for his upcoming love.

    Tang Qingqing, who has acted in countless idol dramas, has always dreamed of having a perfect love at first sight like the hero and heroine of idol dramas. Now her dream seems to be coming true.

    Her brain was spinning wildly, and she thought of an excellent way to strike up a conversation.

    So she took a deep breath and mustered up the courage to move forward.

    "Hello..."

    Tang Qingqing just opened her mouth, when she saw Lin Yanyan reaching out to hold the hand of her future "Son of Destiny", but the other party did not refuse.

    Tang Qingqing: "???"

    Why is that? What is the relationship between Lin Yanyan and her true son?

    At this moment, Lin Yanyan and Shang Lu also noticed Tang Qingqing, and looked in her direction together.

    At the moment when he saw Shang Lu's face, Tang Qingqing's mind briefly went blank again.

    A little familiar.

    Tang Qingyuan understood again.

    It must have been seen in a dream, or the fate cultivated in the previous life! This further proves that they should be a match made in heaven!

    But...

    Tang Qingqing's eyes fell on Lin Yanyan and Shang Lu's hands, why is her true destiny so close to Lin Yanyan?

    Is she a step late? No! This is not possible!

    Seeing Tang Qingqing looking at her and Lin Yanyan's holding hands with a heartbroken expression, Shang Lu suddenly realized what she was like now, and Tang Qingqing might have misunderstood something.

    Tang Qingqing asked directly: "What's the relationship between you two? Is he your boyfriend?"

    Shang Lu opened his mouth to explain, but Lin Yanyan suddenly covered her mouth with his hand.

    That's right, Lin Yanyan's brain has never turned so fast in her life, and she actually figured out another meaning behind Tang Qingqing's words first.

    Based on the relationship between Tang Qingqing and her, the phrase "hello" cannot be addressed to her, and she should not care about her boyfriend Tang Qingqing, unless Tang Qingqing's goal is her "boyfriend".

    Lin Yanyan felt that she had suffered a lot from Tang Qingqing these two days (in fact, she robbed a lounge yesterday and quarreled and failed to win, and she was so angry that she couldn't sleep at three o'clock in the evening), but now it was God who sent her to her door. She has a good chance to win back!

    Although Shang Lu didn't understand what Lin Yanyan wanted to do, but since Lin Yanyan didn't want her to talk, she didn't want to.

    The next second, Lin Yanyan looked at Tang Qingqing, and replied, "It's not my boyfriend, it's...my cousin! Ou Yi won't be here today, so he'll help out by making a guest appearance." The reason why Lin

    Yanyan If you dare to say this, you are not afraid of being exposed. It is also because the director also wants the cameo appearance of Shanglu women disguised as men as a key marketing after the broadcast. It has been ordered to keep it strictly confidential. Few people who participated in the filming knew about it. They thought it was Where did you find the rescue newcomer.