Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Hate Her 03

    Shang Lu's answer did not follow the routine at all, so that Lin Yanyan was dumbfounded.

    The eldest lady didn't know how to refute, or maybe she was angry, but she still didn't understand what was wrong.

    But soon the last two guests came together, and Lin Yanyan was not given any more time to think.

    One of them is the second male director Song Zeqian, and at the same time he is also the third dog licker of the heroine in the original plot.

    Wearing a black suit, he looks like a man, on the surface he is a cold and noble man, but in fact he is known in the industry for his harsh tongue.

    But Song Zeqian does have this capital, and he has just turned 30, but he has become the most representative director of domestic realism themes. He directed and released three films, and all of them were well-received and sold at the box office. The entire crew won awards at domestic film festivals.

    And such a genius seems to have fallen into a bottleneck. His fourth film suffered Waterloo after it was released at the end of last year, and was even rated as the bad film of the year, so that he is still stuck in a creative bottleneck.

    Of course, in the original plot, next he will meet the heroine Ning Lin, find inspiration in her and fall in love with her.

    Even at the end of the plot, when Ning Lin successfully won the Best Actress trophy, she participated in Song Zeqian's script.

    Strictly speaking, Song Zeqian is not a star in the entertainment industry, but because he has publicly ridiculed too many acting skills, his "popularity" is too high, and the program team naturally added him to the nomination for the sake of topicality.

    It's just that how to persuade a director like Song Zeqian to participate in their variety show is not known.

    The female number three is the actress and Jiang Jing is a well-known drama bully. Although her acting skills are indeed very good, she does a lot of things like grabbing the spotlight with her juniors, and she is not very popular.

    The six guests have finally arrived, and the official recording of this episode can begin.

    After mutual self-introduction, the first link is to read the complaints of black fans on the official Weibo that they forwarded. After all, the name of this variety show is "The Most Hated She and Him", so we must choose some that can represent The voice of the audience speaks out on the show why they are hated.

    First of all, Jiang Jing came to read. Because she is considered the elder among the six people, the program team chose relatively mild comments, not even criticism, but just pointed out the problem very tactfully.

    But Jiang Jing always likes to be praised by others. Although she is obviously not happy, as a senior who has been in the entertainment circle for so many years, her attitude on the surface is not bad, and she said that she will work hard to get rid of this problem.

    The second one to read is Song Zeqian.

    The man leaned on the sofa and read a certain fan's ridicule towards him, saying that he had already used up his previous works to hype his popularity.

    Song Zeqian smiled mockingly, and said unhurriedly: "Even if I run out of talents, my work is still your favorite traffic star, and there is no chance to ask to participate in it." There was ridicule and

    approval in the live broadcast room.

    [Song Zeqian doesn't need to be like this, although there is only one bad movie, but his last good movie was three or four years ago, so he just graduated a few years ago, he has a bit of aura] [Flowers scolded Song