Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Do You Still Hate Her 38

    Ye Lu was really happy.

    Now that he knew that he was going to be eliminated, he simply grinned the corners of his lips to the roots of his ears, and Le's big eyes almost narrowed into a slit.

    As for the broken rule of only saying two words? He even left it behind.

    Whenever he heard compliments, he would even pretend to be polite: "No, no, I'm not as good as you praise."

    Although he answered this way, "Continue to praise" and "Don't stop" are clearly written on his face.

    Shang Lu raised his hand and manually closed his chin.

    She was indeed shocked, and she couldn't help but praise: "Niuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

    Although Shang Lu didn't say a word, Ye Lu has already been eliminated, so naturally he doesn't have to accept punishment anymore.

    Netizens who are watching the live broadcast.

    [Has Ye Lu lost? I think he's happier than winning]

    [As expected of a creative major, each of these rainbow farts can start teaching classes, and it's not just a fake compliment, but it can be compared with Ye Lu's actual situation Contacted, it can be seen that he really praised him to the bottom of his heart]

    [Let’s not talk about Ye Lu, if so many people surround me with such sincere praise, who can hold back the unhappiness]

    When the director team announced that Ye Lu was eliminated, When the Shang Lu and Ye Lu groups ended their date, Ye Lu looked at Shang Lu and pointed at Shang Lu with a finger: "This trick is really insidious!"

    Ye Lu said, but withdrew his hand to cover his face , a little ashamed and indignant, but still admitted: "But I... really like it so much!"

    When he was captured and eliminated by the man in black, Ye Lu did not forget to tell his fans to study hard in front of the camera. Check out their learning outcomes.

    Ye Lu's fans: "?"

    [Is it really Ye Lu who was punished? Why do I think it’s us QAQ]

    [The old fan took out a pen and paper to take notes with tears in his eyes. He couldn't boast that he was better than these big guys, so he just copied it down and recited it at the next airport] Seeing

    Ye Luli's back, Shang Lu waved his fingers very perfunctorily. Put it on, and then solemnly announced: "The breakup is successful."

    After Shang Lu finished speaking, he looked at Donut and smiled, "It's really amazing, thank you very much."

    Donut still looked calm on the surface, Said: "You're welcome, it's easy to do."

    Donut said, but his eyes fell on the hat in Shang Lu's hand.

    Shang Lu also followed Donut's gaze, and his expression became a little stiff.

    What she held in her hand was a very ordinary light purple fisherman hat, on which Lin Yanyan specially pinned a cute little sun badge.

    The last time Shang Lu wore this hat, it was also at this school, where he also met donuts and finished a class together.

    Shang Lu felt a little guilty.

    But fortunately, Donut didn't stare at the hat for too long. It probably didn't occur to her that her classmates gathered around at this moment and said they wanted to sign a photo with Shang Lu.