Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Lin Yanyan didn't understand Shang Lu's hint, so she could only point it out directly.

    Lin Yanyan was stunned for several seconds before she could react, and then she was so frightened that the last carrot she was holding in her arms almost fell to the ground, and asked, "You mean...we were really stealing just now?" Shang Lu

    clicked He nodded, and then walked towards the radish field again.

    Lin Yanyan asked behind her: "Lu Lu, do you want...to go back?" Shang     Lu

    replied solemnly: "Since you want to pursue excitement, then follow through to the end."

Landing Yelu took the male host far and far away, and quickly rushed towards the carrot field.

    This kind of real simulated theft is something you will never feel in a lifetime under normal circumstances!

    Lin Yanyan: "?"

    Netizens: "?"

    [Shang Lu, you are so coquettish! ]

    [Some people have not completed the task so far, some people have already completed it and want to go back to pursue excitement hahaha]

    Shanglu quickly appeared in the radish field, stretched out his hand to loosen the soil, picked two radishes in a row, and was about to run back while holding them .

    She succeeded again, under Ye Lu's jealous eyes, unfortunately, the host also saw it.

    When he found out that there was another thief in his field, or was it a woman? The male host is even more incomprehensible.

    Ye Lu's physical strength was on the verge of exhaustion, and the male host was not much better, so he changed his mind.

    If he can't catch a man, can't he still catch a woman? As long as one is caught, the others will definitely not be able to escape!

    So he changed his target directly and chased in the direction of Shanglu.

    Ye Lu was so frightened that he ran even faster, and finally heaved a sigh of relief after seeing the hero change direction.

    Whoooo!

    Finally let him go!

    Ye Lu directly bent down, ignored the radish and threw it aside, panting heavily with his hands on his knees.

    On the other side, Shang Lu also ran away frantically after realizing that the male master had turned his target on himself.

    Netizens mocked her.

    [Hahaha Shanglu! You have today too! ]

    [Is it exciting? Is it exciting? Are you satisfied]

    [Is this the legendary self-immolation by playing with fire? Hahaha]

    But fortunately, Ye Lu has exhausted most of the hero's physical strength, and he can't catch up with Shang Lu for the time being.

    As Shang Lu ran, he ran into Song Zeqian who was transporting the last radish.

    The scene was a little awkward.

    Song Zeqian ran in another direction, but Shang Lu wanted to follow him, and even shouted proudly: "You haven't finished the task yet, I am the fifth!" Song Zeqian couldn't understand: "...Why do

    you Steal that much?"

    Before Shang Lu could answer, the host's voice sounded behind him: "You are still organized and have goals? Does everyone have a rule how much to steal?"