Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Do You Still Hate Her 22

    "Shang Lu! Save me! Let me out!" Ye Lu's voice sounded cursing: "Who kicked me? Who? Are you capable of single-handedly fighting?" Shang Lu was about to

    help Ye Lu, when Lin Yanyan turned to him. She stretched out her hand aggrieved.

    Lin Yanyan was so focused on her own painful butt that she didn't even recognize that the owner of the angry voice in the tortoise shell was Ye Lu.

    Shang Lu had no choice but to pull Lin Yanyan up first, and then went to help Ye Lu turn over with his turtle shell.

    Lin Yanyan asked strangely: "Where did this bastard come from?"

    Shang Lu smiled even happier.

    Ye Lu in the turtle shell: "?!"

    Ye Lu yelled back: "You are a bastard! Your whole family is a bastard! Did you kick me, Lin Yanyan? Say something!

    " It's very important to be a bastard, it's about Ye Lu's dignity]

    [I think it's a turtle]

    Lin Yanyan finally realized at this moment that the bastard was making the sound... Oh no, the tortoise is actually Ye Lu, and the expression on her face became panic.

    Lin Yanyan asked: "Is he sick? What are you doing hiding there?"

    Shang Lu told Lin Yanyan: "That's his fashion suit."

    Lin Yanyan: "???"

    Lin Yanyan laughed till tears Coming out soon, she was still a little dissatisfied with her clothes at first, but after comparing with Ye Lu, she suddenly felt: Panda, how nice.

    Ye Lu became angry from embarrassment, and continued to yell in the turtle shell, telling Shang Lu to release his head quickly, and he wanted to fight Lin Yanyan, the culprit, to the death.

    And Shang Lu just asked him: "Are you sure you want to face Lin Yanyan's ridicule? Oh, she can even strike, but you can't fight back." Ye Lu: "???" Although he was very angry, he felt that Shang

    Lu

    said Makes sense.

    So in the end Ye Lu chose to shut up, hiding in his turtle shell and scolding Lin Yanyan.

    Lin Yanyan couldn't scold him today, she was so angry that she grabbed Shang Lu's hand and said, "Look at him! Help me!"

    Shang Lu is a civilized person.

    She never took part in such childish spats.

    Shanglu walked up to Ye Lu, grabbed the tail of the tortoise shell and pulled it upwards, and then stretched out his feet to put it under the tortoise shell.

    With a lift of the foot and a pull of the hand, the tortoise's shell turned over to face the sky again.

    Ye Lu: "???"

    Netizens were overjoyed.

    [Shang Lu: The easiest way to deal the most humiliating damage]

    [Turn him back again hahaha]

    [Ye Lu, you are so miserable, mom is so distressed... Hahaha mom can't hold it back anymore! Let mom laugh for a while too! ]

    [Deduction 1, the tortoise king Babie and Ye Lu forgive us together]

    In the end, Ye Lu was finally rescued because the filming was about to start, and Lin Yanyan was also urged by the staff to return to the room where she was filming.