Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Do You Still Hate Her 07

    Lin Yanyan is very quiet today, and from the moment she entered the villa, she has been only by Shang Lu's side.

    Because just now Shang Lu said something in her ear-

    "Strictly speaking, you should be my first friend.

    " Look calmer.

    You know, in high school Lin Yanyan never thought that she might become friends with a girl like Shang Lu.

    At that time, Shanglu was so beautiful, it seemed that the attention of all the people in the world should be on her alone.

    At that time, the Lin family's business hadn't really grown, and Lin Yanyan was still a little fat in adolescence, with acne and double chins. At that time, she was not the famous little princess she is now, but just an ordinary girl in school.

    But mom and dad still love her and pet her as they do now, and Lin Yanyan confidently confessed to the most handsome boy in the class. After being talked about by the other party as something unlucky, she realized...it turns out that she She is so ordinary, ugly in the eyes of the boys she likes.     But Shang Lu is completely opposite to her. She is a well-known beautiful girl in the school.     Shanglu was an existence she had looked up to and was angry with. Lin Yanyan looked down on her and hated her, but in fact she also envied her.     And now those pasts don't seem to matter anymore, because they are already friends.     Shang Lu stretched out his hand towards her.     She also held it without hesitation.     *     Ye Lu felt baffled today.     As soon as he arrived at the recording location, his fans said he was careless when he got off the car, but no one answered what happened under the intimidation of his eyes.

    Then as soon as they entered the villa, they saw that Lin Yanyan and Shang Lu, who were not very easy to deal with in the past, were actually sitting together. The two of them looked quite...harmonious?

    Ye Lu glanced at the two of them, then looked at Xu Ze next to him, and asked with his eyes: What happened?

    For some reason, Ye Lu and Xu Ze seemed to be in communication, because Xu Ze shook his head at him.

    Netizens were also shocked.

    【What are Ye Lu and Xu Ze doing with this little action? Are they going to be friends soon? ]

    [Thinking too much about the previous one, Xu Ze probably didn't understand what Ye Lu wanted to ask, but shaking his head can reject 100% of the things in this world] And soon, the cars

    of Song Zeqian and Jiang Jing also arrived at about the same time, and the two I entered the villa with my feet forward and backward.

    Now that everyone has arrived, the first part of today is to announce the flying guests of this issue.

    Lin Yanyan was very speechless, and said directly: "Xia Yuan's name has been on the hot search this morning, so don't play tricks, it's not necessary." In

    this week's voting session, the fans voted first . It is Xia Yuan.

    At this moment, there were already many fans of Xia Yuan gathered in the bullet screen and waiting.

    Because Xia Yuan's itinerary for the past few days has not been made public, fans naturally think that the most likely thing is to come to this variety show.

    After all, with the current popularity of the show, other streamers are queuing up to be on it, even a top streamer like Xia Yuan has no reason to refuse.