Chapter 82

Chapter 82: Like Her 33

    Shang Lu returned home looking forward to it, because Chi Yan said that he had prepared a birthday present for her.

    However, the moment the door and lights were turned on, Shang Lu realized something was wrong.

    On the shoe rack at the door, all the disposable slippers were gone, and there were two new coats on the hanger, and there was a bag on the coffee table...it belonged to Lin Yanyan, she had an impression.

    Lin Yanyan hadn't been to her house these few days, at least there was absolutely no such bag on the coffee table before she went out.

    Shang Lu was still holding the bouquet of flowers that Chi Yan made for her in his arms, and his eyes continued to look for strange things in his home.

    After seeing so many "loopholes", Chi Yan also knew that he couldn't hide it.

    Shang Lu didn't go in, but turned his head to look at Chi Yan, with some confusion in his eyes, he asked directly with his mouth: How many people?

    Chi Yan also mouthed "seven" to Shang Lu, then knelt down and took Shang Lu's slippers and put them at her feet, motioning her to enter the room.

    Shang Lu was basically able to count the number of people in his mind, and walked into the house stepping on his slippers.

    As far as the eye could see, there was no one there.

    Until she walked to the door of the guest room.

    "Cough!" Chi Yan coughed, very deliberately.

    The door of the guest room was opened in an instant, Lin Yanyan walked out holding the cake, and was the first to shout: "Happy Birthday Lu Lu!" There were

    already lit candles on the cake, and other people came out of the room one after another while the candles were flickering. drilled out.

    "Happy birthday!" Ye Lu stepped forward to give Shang Lu a hug, and then laughed arrogantly: "I am the first person to hug the birthday star!" He didn't notice

    Chi Yan's eyes at all, he only remembered provoking Lin Yanyan .

    Lin Yanyan's eyes widened, and she immediately stuffed the cake into Xu Ze's hands, and shouted while trying to hug Shang Lu: "Happy Birthday, Lulu!"

    All the little annoying people came together, plus Ou Yi, and Xiaomi holding a small box in his hand.

    Shang Lu counted the number of people, then froze.

    Why are there eight people? Where did the extra one come from?

    Count again... eh? Heard people?

    Shang Lu looked at Wen Renyan in surprise, and said, "You're here too."     Chi Yan

    : "...?"

Knocking on your door, I was ready to leave when there was no one at your house, but suddenly I saw a group of them, so I asked curiously, I didn't expect my sister-in-law to celebrate her birthday, so of course I have to participate in such a lively event!" "Wait a minute." Ye

    Lu He directly interrupted Wen Renyan's words, somewhat incomprehensible: "Shang Lu is your sister-in-law? Who is your brother?"

    How come he can understand every word this person said, and if they are connected together, it is not human language?

    Wen Renyan pointed to Chi Yan and laughed at Ye Lu directly: "Open your eyes wide to see what is in my sister-in-law's arms? Roses! Isn't this love? What is it?" "