Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    The scene was a little embarrassing.

    After a short period of daze, Shang Lu regained his mind and remembered the last time he met Donut in this school.

    Donut asked her to sign to friends without saying their names, but asked her to draw a moon.

    The moon should represent picking the moon.

    Peripherals, support, that is to say, picking the moon is not only her fans, but also the group of people in charge of her fan group.

    Shang Lu has seen many fans of her own. Every time fans come to support her, she will try to remember everyone's appearance and ID, but there is a mysterious fan who spends the most money but has never come to her to claim the ID. , called dislike the sun.

    Don't like the sun.

    Pick the moon.

    The answer is obvious.

    Zhayue's brain went blank, she opened her mouth to explain: "This is..."

    before the accident could be said.

    Shang Lu looked at her and said, "I don't like the sun."

    Picking the moon: "?!"

    How did she know?

    Cheng Baojiao watched from the side, but didn't understand what was going on with the strange atmosphere between these three people, so he asked directly: "Lu Lu, do you know each other?" Shang Lu didn't explain too much, but replied: "Well, it

    is Friends."

    Cheng Baojiao nodded to express her understanding, and said: "Then you talk first, I'll go drive and wait for you downstairs." "

    Okay." After Shang Lu answered, Cheng Baojiao left quickly, leaving only the three of them in the classroom personal.

    Picking the moon is embarrassing.

    She recalled her crush in high school, when she pretended to be cold in front of the boy she liked, but was shown the love letter she wrote on the spot.

    Shang Lu was surprised, staring at Zhai Yue's blushing     face, and only asked: "Do you want to take a photo together?" The deer took a group photo.

    For Shang Lu, it was enough for Donuts to turn from Jiang Yininglin's CP fan to her fan by surprise, but she didn't expect that picking the moon was also her fan.

    And the ID "I don't like the sun" has been familiar to her for a long time, and it can even be said that picking the moon should have fancied her earlier.

    Shang Lu couldn't help asking curiously: "What do you like about me?"

    Picking the moon blurted out: "Pretty!"

    Donuts came to testify that picking the moon was true: "When she gave me Amway you said that you are beautiful Pretty and pretty!"

    Shang Lu: "...?"

    It was the most sincere and single-minded compliment she had ever heard in her life.

    Shang Lu couldn't help laughing out loud, and Zhai Yue's face turned even redder.

    Because of her work and family background, Zaiyue also attended many parties and met many celebrities, but standing in front of Shang Lu, she couldn't even breathe a lot easier.

    It wasn't until Shang Lu left that she slowly choked out a sentence: "Actually, I'm still your mother's fan!"

    Woohoo, she's really cute, she speaks softly, and she smiles super softly, her cute goose!