Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Do You Still Hate Her 018

    Xu Ze laughed, and then said: "I'm sorry."

    Shang Lu said blankly, "There's nothing to apologize for, you can laugh at them both openly."

    [Xu ​​Ze, you are really polite]

    [Xu Ze, don't hold back If you want to laugh, keep laughing, no one can hold back hahaha]

    When the staff told Lin Yanyan and Ye Lu that these two lottery tickets are only for use now, and they will be invalid when they leave the house, they tried to ask the director Group borrows money to make purchases.

    Then it was naturally rejected by the director team.

    But the two of them refused to let go, and both felt that this kind of huge advantage was not taken for nothing.

    So the director team began to push the pot, and said directly: "If Mr. Shanglu agrees to your purchase, we can lend you the money."

    So Ye Lu and Lin Yanyan looked at Shanglu together, with anticipation written in their eyes.

    Netizens have seen through the director team.

    [If you can't solve it, leave it to Shanglu, right? Director team, are you too timid?

    [Hahahaha, only Shang Lu can control Lin Yanyan and Ye Lu in this variety show! ]

    [Shang Lu's expression looks so speechless hahaha]

    [Shang Lu: The last time I was so speechless was because you two couldn't put together a jigsaw puzzle and you must have said there was a problem]

    Shang Lu was too lazy to explain anything to them, so he directly sent his Raffle tickets were also handed over.

    Lin Yanyan took it, Ye Lu poked his head over, and then the two of them looked at each other—

    "Shang Lu! You also hurry up and ask the director team for a loan! Let's go buy it together!"

    "I didn't expect the three of us to be so lucky! " !"

    Shang Lu: "...?"

    [I'm laughing like crazy]

    [Shang Lu: If you two are sick, go to the hospital! Don't go crazy here! 】

    Shang Lu didn't answer them, but looked at Xu Ze and asked: "Has your shopping amount reached eighty-eight?"

    Seeing Xu Ze nodded, Shang Lu said again: "Then go draw a prize and let them see it." How did the fourth person appear in the special prize that is limited to three in the country."

    Xu Ze listened to Shang Lu very much, walked over and handed in the small ticket, and then came back with a lottery ticket.

    He tore it open, and looked up at Shang Lu in confusion.

    Before Shang Lu could speak, Lin Yanyan and Ye Lu leaned over to watch together—

    "Hahahaha, thank you for your patronage!"

    "Xu Ze is too unlucky, isn't he? He doesn't even have a consolation prize."

    [Hahaha Haha Xu actually got a draw in this kind of scam, thank you for your patronage]

    [People who look lucky are actually unlucky, and people who look unfortunate are truly lucky if they avoid the scam, this is the true meaning of life! ]

    [So compared with Xu Ze, Ye Lu and Lin Yanyan believed that they were lucky (for sure)]

    So when Ye Lu and Lin Yanyan looked at Shang Lu again, Shang Lu also looked at the director team, she said : "I agree, you can lend it to them."