Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34💖
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 72

376 82 37
By ShineInPeace

MANIK'S POV

"How can I help you sir?" the girl near the reception of Jewels resort smiled at us. "We...." I was about to answer when Cabir stopped me.

"I know how to flirt better than you" he whispered to me while I rolled my eyes. "Firstly, I wanted to tell you that you look damn pretty" Cabir leaned forward and winked at her making her blush.

"Th..thank you" she tucked her hair back with a shy smile. "How are you soo beautiful?" Cabir continued while I huffed in annoyance. Is he freaking serious?

"I..please.." she chuckled shaking her head. "So..shall we get back to her question?" I forced a smile looking at Cabir. "He is just jealous" Cabir whispered to her making her chuckle again.

"I need Vijay's room number" I gritted my teeth interrupting them. She gasped for a second listening to my voice.

"He doesn't know how to talk to girls. I'll deal it" Cabir smiled at her flirtatiously. I raised my hands in disbelief. "Vijay?" she asked looking at me and then Cabir.

"Yeah... Vijay Kapadia. Can you check in your customer list? He took a room right?" Cabir asked her calmly. If we weren't in disguise, I would've deal all this in my own way.

"But why? It's against our rules" she gave an apologetic smile. I groaned throwing my head back. "Ohh please" Cabir placed his hand at hers innocently. She blushed more looking at their hands.

"He said something" I forced a smile pointing at Cabir as she was too busy blushing. "Umm... I'll check" she nodded and started searching in the computer. Cabir gave me a smirk and I face palmed.

"Sorry sir... there is no Vijay Kapadia staying here" she said making me and Cabir exchange looks. "Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded. Whose name might he have taken the room on?

"What about Trisha?" I asked Cabir. "Ohh...is Trisha Kapadia staying here then?" Cabir asked her.

"Who is she to you?" she asked. "She is Vijay's sister" Cabir replied. "So you can call her right?" she shrugged. "But we want to surprise her on her birthday" Cabir gave her a fake smile.

"You said it's Vijay's birthday?" she frowned. "Yeah" he gritted his teeth. "Then Trisha...?" she asked confused.

"They both are twins for God's sake. Can you tell me which room are they staying in?" I yelled banging the desk making her look at me scared while Cabir sighed nodding.

"Oh...okay" she panicked looking into the computer.

"She is damn annoying" Cabir muttered to me. "Aur kar flirt uss se" I glared at him while he shrugged innocently.

"Yeah...she..she is staying in room no. 303" she gulped looking at me. "Good. Don't tell them that they have guests as we need to surprise them" I said and she nodded.

"Do you know who all stay in that room?" I asked and she shook her head. "They come here at evening and my shift finishes at afternoon" she replied making us sigh. We were about to go when she stopped Cabir.

"Your phone number?" she asked him biting her lips nervously. "Ohh that...ask my wife" he winked and we came out as the receptionist looked at him shocked.

"What will we do now?" Cabir asked me. "Let's just try going towards the room. What if Nandini is there inside?" I asked and he sighed.

"But the room would be locked from outside right?" he asked making me think. We can't take anyone's help here as it might get late.

"Vijay can come here at any moment" Cabir said and I nodded. "I have an idea" I said going towards the restaurant followed by Cabir.

"Excuse me" I called the manager and he looked at me. "Yes sir?" he asked looking at us. "Umm...we need a red velvet cake. Please do send it to our room 303" I said and he nodded taking down the order.

"Woahh" Cabir gave me an impressed look as we came out. "We will wait till the waiter starts going towards the room and then follow him" I said and he nodded.

"Who are you?" we turned back to see a man wearing black shirt and pant looking at us suspiciously.

"Umm..Who are you?" Cabir asked him in return. "I am security for the Kapadia family. We have the rights to send away anyone from this resort if we find them suspicious" he replied proudly.

We looked around to see many men wearing the same uniform. That jerk has planned a tight security here. I slowly adjusted my wig and so did Cabir.

"Ohh...why do you find...us suspicious?" Cabir laughed nervously. "I don't know...you both are roaming here and there. Where is your room?" he narrowed his eyes at us.

"Room? We...we..are here for a meeting" Cabir said. He looked at us once again before nodding and going away.

"That jerk...." I was about to continue when Cabir pointed at the waiter going towards the room. We started following him till the third floor.

"Where are you going?" he was stopped by another security guard at that floor. We peeked to see many security people there at that floor. "Too deliver the order" he shrugged.

"I'll confirm and tell you" he went near the room and knocked the door.

The door opened but we couldn't see who was inside. "Ma'am did you order anything?" the security asked the person and they replied him something. He came back and frowned at the waiter.

"Ma'am did not order anything. You can leave" he said and the waiter nodded confused. He was about to go back when I stopped him.

"Umm...sorry it's 403. I gave the wrong room number" I took the parcel and the waiter nodded going away.

"What are you going to do Manik?" Cabir whispered to me. "You wait here. I'll just come" I said going towards the security guard and Cabir sighed.

"Where are you going?" he stopped me as he looked at me. "This parcel should be delivered to ma'am. It's Vijay sir's order. If ma'am doesn't eat in twenty minutes, we all are fired" I lied to him making him look at me confused.

"But who are you?" he asked me. "I..I am his new guide in Goa" I replied and he nodded.

"I'll call sir and confirm" he took out his phone. "Don't you understand? We only have twenty minutes" I looked at him in disbelief. "But.." he was about to say when another guy came towards us.

"Arre Bhai jaane dhe. Do you want to risk our job?" he said making him sigh. I smiled and was about to go when he again stopped me. "No no... I'll call sir" he shook his head dialing the number making me sigh.

I looked at Cabir to see him panicked. What if we get caught? Ohh noo!

"Sir isn't lifting the phone" he twitched making me relax. "You go and deliver this! I don't want to risk my job" another guy said and I nodded immediately.

I started going towards the room breathing heavily. I again looked at Cabir who blinked his eyes in assurance. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I tapped my foot nervously waiting for the door to be opened.

It opened after a few seconds and I looked at the person shocked. "Yes?" Mrs.Kapadia looked at me.

Where is Nandini then? I tried to peek inside the room but she frowned blocking the way.

"What do you want?" she asked me again. "Umm..Vijay sir asked to deliver this to you" I said forwarding the cover. "What is it?" she asked looking at it.

"It's...it's red velvet cake" I said trying to look inside the room but in vain. "This guy! She won't even eat this like past two days" she muttered shaking the head and took it.

"You are?" she raised her eyebrows. "A employee working in the resort" I lied and she nodded. She was about to close the door when I stopped her.

"Ma'am" I called and she huffed raising her eyebrows. "Mr.Kapadia is waiting for you in the lobby. He needs to discuss something important with you" I whispered to her making her frown more.

"He dint call me?" she said looking at her phone. "Yeah....your calls are being traced" I said making her look at me with wide eyes.

"Did the police get to know about Vijay?" she panicked looking at me. "Not completely...but they are suspicious" I said faking sadness and she palmed her face.

"Wait...how do you know all this?" she looked at me shocked.

"Woh...Vijay sir told me. I am helping you all in this" I said and she nodded thankfully.

"Thank you soo much! This guy won't listen anything. I told him not to kidnap this girl but he doesn't listen to me. What can I do? He created so many problems" she blabbered making me alert. She said this girl....does that mean that Nandini is inside?

"You'll stay here? I'll go and talk to my husband" she asked and I nodded readily. She gave me a smile and went out making me sigh. I immediately went inside the room and closed the door.

I looked inside to see Nandini not there. Where is she?

"Nandini?" I called but she wasn't there.

Just then, I looked at the balcony to see her sitting there with a pale face and looking at the sky. My heart pinged looking at her like that. She looked lost. I couldn't protect her!

She was wearing a night dress with her hair all messy. I immediately went near the balcony and knocked on the glass door. She dint even turn her head. I wiped my tears and slowly opened the door.

"Nandini?" I called gulping the lump in my throat. Her head immediately snapped towards me and she looked at me with wide eyes. It's been three days since we've seen eachother.

I removed my wig and moustache making her look at me shocked. Tears started rolling down her cheek as she stood up looking at me. I extended my hands wiping my tears. She did not waste anytime to run towards me and hug me tightly.

"Manik?" she sobbed while I hugged her tightly. "Shh...I am here right? I am near you. Nothing is going to happen to you" I caressed her hair making her cry more.

"I...I... thought you got... arrested..." she cried while I placed a kiss on her head rubbing her back.

"It was just our plan. I am with you. Don't worry" I whispered wiping my tears. She snuggled more into me while I kept caressing her hair.

"Take...take...me away from here" she cried and I pulled apart cupping her cheeks. "Shhh! We will be going home soon. Don't worry" I said giving her a small smile. She sniffed catching my hands.

"Why are you crying? I am there with you right?" I wiped her tears and she nodded slowly. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead making her look at me with those big doe eyes.

"I missed you" I hugged her again while she hugged me back.

"Come let's go" I caught her hand and was about to walk when she stopped me. "We..we cant" she shook her head.

"Why?" I looked at her confused. "He..he...wants to marry me. If I won't...marry him...then...then...he is going to destroy the whole Malhotra and Murthy's combined project. We will be facing losses...and our companies..." she shook her head scared.

"Wait...what are you talking about?" I cupped her cheek calming her down.

"The..the investor is Vijay's uncle. So...he can cancel the deal anytime. And we..." she cried closing her eyes.

"And what made you think that companies are more important for ys than you? I don't care" I rolled my eyes.

"But..I care. I don't want all of them to suffer because of me" she looked at me helplessly.

Just then I remembered something and was about to speak when the door opened. We looked at eachother shocked and then looked towards the door.

Vijay was standing there smirking at me along with the security guards. Nandini caught my hand tightly while I just glared at that guy.

"Wow! What a planning Manik Malhotra! I am impressed" he started walking towards us. "Don't you dare Vijay" I warned him.

"Dare? Sorry but I don't have soo much dare as you have. You're so daring to come here thinking that I'll leave you soo easily " he faked sadness making me roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked him. "Isn't it obvious? I want my darling" he smiled looking at Nandini who looked away frustrated.

"You..." I was about to raise my hand when Nandini stopped me and shook her head.

"What? You want to fight? But first fight with all my men Manik" Vijay pointed at the men back of him. There may be a thirty members standing there.

"What are you all watching? Take him away from my darling" he yelled at the security who started coming towards me. I was all ready to fight when Nandini yelled.

"Don't you dare"

I looked back to see Nandini catching a knife in her hand. Everyone stopped immediately looking at her shocked.

"If anything happens to Manik....then I am going to kill myself" she said keeping the knife near her neck. I smirked understanding her plan while Vijay looked at her with wide eyes.

"Darling you know that I can't live without you right? And did you forget about the companies?" Vijay tried to convince her.

"You need to stop worrying about our companies Vijay. We know how to handle them. But can you handle your company?" I raised my eyebrows taking my phone out making him frown.

I showed him the photos which I took when I went to search clues in his room. There were photos of all the scams their companies did.

"Wh...where did you get all these?" he stammered looking at me. "I've done soo many things which you don't know" I smirked making him huff.

"Darling..." he looked at Nandini who pointed the knife at him. "Shut up! Just get out of our way" she glared at him who sighed looking at the knife.

"Move out everyone" he yelled and they all started going out. "This dint end here" Vijay glared at me.

"Who said it did? You'll see what I'll do from now" I moved towards him who moved back. Nandini also stood infront of him making him look at her.

She raised her hand and gave a tight slap on his cheek making him gasp while I chuckled looking at my tigress. 

"You..." he was about to speak when she slapped him again on his another cheek. He looked at her shocked.

"Next time don't you dare try to act smart with any girl. Not only girl, any person" she warned him making me smile.

"Get ready to go to jail Mr.Vijay Kapadia"

We looked near the door to see Kane standing with Cabir and other police officers. Vijay looked at them shocked while Cabir came inside.

"Nanduu" he hugged her tightly who hugged him back.

"You've not done right" Vijay galred at me. "Really? Then let me do some more things" I smiled and looked at Kane.

"Your father, sisiter and mother are waiting for you in jail" Kane said making Vijay shocked.

"Woh kya hai na....mujhe ek bahut hi supporting parivar ko thodna pasand nahi hai. So I wanted all of you to stay together and be plotting everything in jail" I faked pittiness making Vijay glare at me.

I looked at Cabir and Nandini who were looking at me. "Take Nandini and go. I'll come" I said to Cabir who nodded.

"Chalo" he smiled at Nandini and was about to go when Nandini stopped. She looked at me while I gave her a small smile. "Come back soon" she whispered looking into my eyes making me nod my head.

"I'll be with you in just few minutes" I kissed her forehead. Cabir took her away and I looked at Vijay to see him smirking at me.

"Nandini doesn't deserve you" he spoke making me galre at him. "You.." I was about to speak when he laughed.

"What do you think? She deserves you? You were not even able to protect her. Not only now, but also when she got kidnapped first time before your accident" he spoke coming towards me.

"I kept stalking her and you dint even knew" he gave me a sad smile. "Just stop" I warned him.

"Why? You aren't able to digest the truth? Trust me, you cannot protect her. It's better you leave her. She'll stay safe when she'll be away from you" Vijay smirked at me.

"Enough!" I caught his collar and started punching on his face making him wince. I kneed him in the stomach while he fell on the floor coughing.

"Manik!" Kane stopped me as blood started oozing out of his mouth and face. "Leave me! I'll kill this idiot" I said and kicked him while he shouted in pain.

"Manik stop! Let us handle him" Kane said and signalled the officers to take him away. They took away Vijay who was in a state to not move. I huffed as Kane left me.

"What were you doing? And don't trust him. You are the reason that Nandini is safe now" he patted my back while I dint reply. He went away while I controlled myself going out too.

There was media outside the resort flashing the cameras on me and asking questions.

"Sir is this all your plan?"

"Sir where is Nandini ma'am?"

"We knew you can't do anything like this"

"What are you going to do with the Kapadia family?"

The security guarded me towards the car while I silently sat inside. Nandini was already sitting beside me in the backseat while Cabir sat at the passenger's seat.

"Take us to the hotel" Cabir said to the driver and he started driving. Nandini looked at me and caught my hand slowly.

"You're okay?" she asked and I nodded giving her a small smile. She kept looking outside the window with a lost look on her face. Her hand was still in mine.

"You were not even able to protect her. Not only now, but also when she got kidnapped first time before your accident"

I caught Nandini's hand tightly to forget his words. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

I know that she is very sad and lost. I dint see her smile from the moment we met.

I shook my head moving towards her. I wrapped my hand around her shoulder and made her rest her head on my shoulder. Cabir turned back and gave me a smile while I nodded.

He has already informed everyone and they asked us to come back to Mumbai as soon as possible. They wanted to talk to Nandini but it's better that they talk to her in person.

The driver halted the car as we reached the hotel. I looked at Nandini to see her sleeping with a little frown on her face. I caressed her cheek making the frown disappear.

"Shall we wake her up?" Cabir whispered to me and I shook my head. "I'll carry her" I said and he smiled getting down. I slowly carried her in bridal style and Cabir helped me get down the car.

We entered inside the hotel and saw the receptionist looking at us with wide eyes. "Manik, Nandini and Cabir?" he stood up immediately and switched off the tv which was showing our news.

"Atlast you guys are back" Peter smiled looking at Nandini in my arms. We smiled back and went towards the elevator. Peter started explaining everything to the receptionist.

We reached our floor and entered inside our room. I placed Nandini on the bed and she snuggled into the pillow. I covered her with the duvet and sighed sitting beside her.

"I took another room. So I'll go and freshen up. You also go" Cabir hugged me and I nodded hugging him back.

He left the room and I looked at Nandini again. I tucked her hair back while she slowly opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes looking at me.

"Manik?" she mumbled. "I am here. Get back to sleep" I smiled caressing her hand.

"I..I..want to sleep in your arms" she blinked moving aside making place for me. I was about to reply when his words rang in my ear.

"It's better you leave her. She'll stay safe when she'll be away from you"

I closed my eyes fisting my hands to control my anger. "Please" Nandini caught my hand making me look at her. I nodded removing my shoes and laid beside her.

I pulled her close hugging her while she placed her head on my chest and wrapped her hands around me. I gently rubbed her arm making her close her eyes.

Why am I even thinking about him? I need to stay with Nandini and keep her happy.

I closed my eyes to welcome a peaceful sleep. Atlast Nandini is safe and with me.

I opened my eyes and looked at my side to see Nandini missing. I immediately sat on the bed panicked when the washroom door opened.

Nandini came out wearing a light blue and white long kurti. Her hair was wet and she was drying them with a towel. I sighed in relief looking at her and went towards her.

She looked at me and was about to speak when I hugged her tightly. She slowly hugged me back while I placed a kiss on her head.

"Freshen up" she said looking at me and I nodded taking my towel. I was about to go inside the washroom when the door bell rang.

"I guess it's Cabir" I said and Nandini nodded and went to open the door. Peter and Cabir came inside and smiled at us.

"Hello ma'am. I am Peter! It's a pleasure to see you safe and back" he smiled at Nandini who gave a small smile.

"I must say that sir loves you alot. He took all the risks and saved you. You both are made for eachother" he said making Nandini look at me.

"Umm..thanks Peter for all your help" I smiled at him. "It's my pleasure sir" he grinned.

"Do you want anything to eat?" he asked looking at us. "Obviously! I need a sandwich, burger and fries. What about you Jaan ki shaan?" Cabir wrapped his hand around Nandini.

"Anything" she said slowly making me sigh. "Chocolate ice-cream and pizza fo her" I replied as she dint order. She looked at me and I looked at her.

"Umm...and you?" Cabir asked me. "I don't want anything" I said taking my clothes. "Burger and ice-cream for him too" Nandini muttered looking at Peter. I smiled and Cabir smiled too. "Sure" Peter nodded going away.

"Abb thu jaa ke fresh hoja. Me and my sister need to talk" Cabir pushed me inside the washroom while I rolled my eyes going in.

I closed the door and sighed standing under the shower.

"It's better you leave her. She'll stay safe when she'll be away from you"

I rubbed my face to get away from those thoughts. I don't know why Nandini is all dull. When will she get back to her real self?

I know it's not easy after you got kidnapped and lived in that trauma for three fucking days. But I miss her usual self. She is all quiet now. How to make her normal again?

I shook my head changing my clothes.

I came out to see Cabir talking to her while she was simply nodding. I miss that smirk, testing looks, anger, annoyance and her beautiful smile on her face.

"And then we reached you" Cabir chuckled while she gave a small smile. "Manik loves you alot. He won't let anything happen to you" Cabir smiled at her catching her hand.

"You were not even able to protect her. Not only now, but also when she got kidnapped first time before your accident"

I sighed rubbing my forehead making them look at me. "Aagaya? Woh kya hai na, I was telling her our whole detective story. By the way, Kane wants to meet us. Even the inspector is here. They want Nandini to file the complaint" Cabir stood up coming towards me. I looked at Nandini and she nodded slowly.

"When will they come?" I asked Cabir keeping the towel on the couch. "In an hour" he replied and we sat on the bed along with Nandini.

"What about the companies?" she asked slowly. "Umm..don't worry. I also have evidence against Vijay's uncle. So he won't cancel the deal" I said and she nodded.

The door bell rang and Cabir opened it. He came back with food in his hands and we started eating. I looked at Nandini to see her taking small bites and not eating properly.

"Are you okay? You are alright na?" I asked cupping her cheek. "I..I..don't feel like to eat" she mumbled looking down. Cabir looked at me and sighed.

I kept my food aside and moved closer to her. "Did you...did you eat all these days?" I asked catching her hand. She looked at me before shaking her head.

"They did try to feed me...but..." she sighed making me close my eyes in frustration. "You aren't hungry?" I asked controlling myself. She again shook her head.

"But you have to eat right? For me?" I pleaded forwarding her a slice. She looked at me and then the slice. "Abb Manik keliye you can do anything. I know that!" Cabir winked at her.

She opened her mouth looking at me. I smiled feeding her. I continued feeding her and she ate silently. Cabir tried to cheer her up but she kept nodding her head.

"Do you want to go back home?" I asked as she finished eating. "Shall we leave today itself?" she asked making us smile.

"Sure" I said and she again gave a small smile. When will that geniune smile come on her face?

"Let's go and meet the inspector. He is waiting in my room" Cabir said looking at his phone. "You go..we'll join you" I said and he nodded going out.

We also got up when I caught Nandini's hand. "Don't be afraid and tell everything to them. I am here right beside you" I said and she nodded.

We came out of the room and headed towards Cabir's room. We went inside to see Kane, Cabir and the inspector waiting there.

"How are you Nandini?" the inspector got up smiling at her. "I am good" she said as we sat down.

"So it's important to file a case on Vijay or we wouldn't have disturbed you" he gave an apologetic smile and we nodded.

"Let's start from the beginning. What happened on the day you got kidnapped?" the inspector asked. Nandini caught my hand tightly while I blinked my eyes at her. She took a deep breath and started talking.

"I...I got a call from Bhai. But when I answered the call, it wasn't Bhai speaking. It was a voice of a man. He said...I need to be ready...and all. I checked the number to see it was not Bhai's number. Someone took my phone and did it" she said and he nodded.

"Then?" he asked her.

"Then a...a...car came and halted before me. The door opened and Trisha... pulled me inside and Vijay was driving the car. He...he also had a gun in his hand. I couldn't escape as he was driving fast. He... he...was also about to hit a girl when at right time...I turned the steering. Then...they made me unconscious" she controlled her tears making me grit my teeth. That idiot!

"Then when I got consciousness..we stopped near some empty road. He and Trisha... blackmailed me with the company. They asked me to act till we pass the tollagtes. I had to. Then we reached the resort. They had all the security to not let anyone reach me. He wanted to marry me. Then he asked me to act that I am happy with the marriage if the police caught him. But then Manik came and...." she looked at me and I smiled at her.

"Did...did he misbehave with you?" Kane asked and I looked at her.

"Physically? No. He just used to say that Manik is wrong for me and only he loves me. He said that he was obsessed with me from a year. He kept trying to find me. When he found that I was LoveGuru, he acted all innocent and tried to get close to me in the party. Even his family were involved. He also followed me to London. He said he was waiting for the right time but lost control when he got to know me and Manik are in a relation. Other than that, he dint even lay a finger on me" she sighed making us sigh too.

"What about his family?" he asked.

"They...they were also good to me. They dint hurt me physically" she said and we nodded. I smiled at how strongly my girl answered everything.

"You will surely see them suffer" the inspector stood up along with Kane. We stood up too and I shook hands with them.

"We will meet in Mumbai? I arranged everything for you guys to get back today" he said and I nodded thankfully. They left and I turned towards Nandini.

"You were brilliant" I smiled at her while she gave a small smile again.

"Arre Jaan ki shaan! Thoda khul ke haslo. He is dying to see you smile" Cabir chuckled nudging her. She looked at me while I galred at Cabir. He shrugged as we got out of the room.

"So the flight is in an hour! Let's immediately get ready and leave?" I asked and they nodded.

Me and Nandini went to our room where she started getting ready and I packed all the things. We dint speak anything as she was all quiet again.

We met Cabir in the lobby and were ready to leave. We thanked Peter once again and left the hotel dodging the media again. We reached the airport in complete silence with Cabir joking and she staying quiet.

"How to make her smile genuinely?" I whispered to Cabir as we were getting inside the flight. "Thoda time de usse. She'll be back to herself" he said and I sighed.

We sat inside the private jet and Nandini kept looking out of the window. I cleared my throat making her look at me.

"Aren't you happy that we are going back? We will go near Mom, Dad, aunty, uncle and our friends?" I grinned and she nodded looking back at the window.

I rubbed my chin frustratingly. Why did all this happen?

"You were not even able to protect her. Not only now, but also when she got kidnapped first time before your accident"

I palmed my ears and leaned back huffing. I shouldn't think about all this.

But is he right?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nandu is back💕💕

But what do you all think will bring a genuine smile on her face?

And what about Vijay's words?

Please do vote ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 3.9K 52
just peep in
44.4K 3.4K 12
What happens when Your Best Friend aka Your Husband hates you the most ???
464K 41.7K 55
An office drama. A love story between a boss and an employee. Peep in for more details. Cover by - @Starryxnight_
2.6M 127K 200