Mafia's Cute CEO [Taekook]

By kim_neonshii

Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most... More

Intro
Character Intro
1. The Cold CEO
2. Bunny
3. Old Shit
4. V
5. The Meeting
6. Past
7. Took My Heart Away
8. Appa
9. The Business Proposal
10. Tae Tae Hyungie
11. The Wedding
12. Wedding Night
13. The Morning After
14. Mr. J
15. Tease
16. Kidnapped
17. Revealed
18. Make Him Jealous
19. Sleepy
20. Explanation
21. Naughty bunny(M)
23. Meet Him
24. Mr. Kim Daehyun
25. It's Time(M)
26. Anger
27. I Love You
28. Feared
29. Cold again
30. Wake up
31. Sorry
32. My Life
33. Revealed pt.2
34. Idiot Tiger
35. Harder (M)
36. Emotions
37. Bored
38. Phone
40. Mafia
42. Pregnant?
43. Innocent
46. Love or Lust
49. I missed you (Slight M)
50. So.....?
Guess what?
53. Forgave
54. Looking for this?
55. Search her
56. It can't be
57. I Trust You
58. Blood
60. How Dare You!
61. That was Hot
62. Rough Night
66. Caught You Witch
cute<3
68. Breakfast
69. Baby's Name
70. Kidding
💚Epilogue(1/2)💜
New story
Special Chapter (1/2)
39. Punishment (M)
41.What?!
44. Blowjob (M)
47. Big
48. Company and its terms
51. A Gift?
52. Cheated!
59. Blushing Bunny
63. It Was Her
64. Awkward
65. Find Her!
67. A Fool
71. Daddy's Boy
72. Happy Ending
💚Epilogue(2/2)💜
Special Chapter (2/2)

22. Who are you?

6.9K 238 13
By kim_neonshii

It was a bright sunday morning when a cute bunny opened his eyes because of the annoying rays of the sun that were irritating him in his sleep.

He slightly huffed at it while rubbing his eyes and looking behind him, only to find his handsome husband who looked quite cute in his sleep. He slightly smiled at him before he blushed as his eyes travelled down towards his husband's neck and chest area as some of his shirt's buttons were open, only to blush more when he saw some nail marks and hickies which he left last night.

His husband looked so handsome and manly with that honey like sun-kissed skin of his and it made him feel more shy while remembering about yesterday's events.

"How can he sleep so peacefully after being  a beast in the bed yesterday." Jk subconsciously said while pouting.

"If you want, I can turn into one again bun." Taehyung said before pecking the pout away while opening his eyes.

"I-it means you were listening to me the whole time hyung. Its not fair!" Jk whined while being a blushing mess.

Taehyung chuckled slightly at his bunny's cute reaction.

"Hyung"

"Hmmm"

"I know you are hiding something from me." Jk said seriously

Taehyung got confused before he moved towards jk while supporting his head with his arm.

"What do you mean bun?"

"Hyung I don't want to trigger something but on the sleepover night, while sitting beside you i saw how your eyes changed there colour from dark brown to black and then back to dark brown since the time i mentioned about Namjoon Hyung's arrival."

Taehyung got shocked as how his kookie noticed such a small detail which was not quite noticeable.

"What are you say-"

"Also when Jimin hyung mentioned about the torture and killing stuff the same thing happened. Your whole aura changed into a more dangerous one which may got unnoticed by everyone but not by me."

"Kookie how did you-"

"And yesterday when we made love, that time also in between the same thing happened, and whenever it does your voice was getting more deep while you were getting more possessive for nothing. Are you hiding something from me Mr. Kim cause if you are then always remember that whatever it is, i will never judge you." Jk said firmly and truthfully.

'I think we got busted buddy.'

'But how is that even possible? We have been perfect at hiding it from everyone since years. Even Jimin and Yoongi can't find it out .'

'I already told you once that our bunny is quite smart.'

'Ohh really, but the last time i heard you saying was that he looks cute while being excited to kill someone! '

'Are you going to fight with me or will you tell him the truth about us huh!"

'You sure we should tell him. I don't want him to think us as some sort of a psycho.'

'Mr. Kim, for your kind information we are already one, plus i don't have any problem with you telling of how much of a coward you are when it comes to blood.'

'You shit-'

"ung..... Taehyung...... hyungie are you there." Jk shouted making Taehyung stop his mental fight with V.

"Yea kook."

"See hyung if you are not comfortable to share it then its ok. You don't need to force yourself just because of me." Jk said softly.

"No kook i want to tell you the truth." Taehyung said firmly while sitting up on the bed.

Jk also tried but he immediately felt pain shooting down his body. Seeing that, Taehyung helped him to sit comfortably by placing a pillow by the headboard and making him sit in a half lying position with the pillow supporting his back. Taehyung shifted infront of him before he sighed and looking directly into in his eyes.

'V I can't do this, I am feeling scared from his reaction. Pls take over.'

'I sometimes really wonder what a coward  like you could do if I was not there.'

'Hey.... i am more intelligent then you and you know that!'

'And that's the only thing you have good about yourself. Ok now give me the control.'

With that Taehyung's eyes changed again making Jungkook a little alert in his place as he know that this is not Taehyung.

"Hello Jungkookie, i never really thought that anyone can actually notice me but what can i say? You are a smart one." V said in his deep voice making Jungkook feel a little scared of him but he didn't showed it while he kept his straight face on.

"Who are you?"

"I am V."

Jk got confused by the answer.

"V?"

"Yes Mrs. Kim. I am V, you can say that i am practically a different person but in your husband's body."

"What do you mean?" Jk asked confused, not being able to get the point.

"What i mean to say is that......... Taehyung has a psychological illness called DID which means dissociative identity disorder."

"What do you mean?"

"It means that due to all the extreme amount of stress , anger and sadness that was kept inside him has made me, a whole different personality of its own as the result."
Jk gasped at it, totally understanding what V meant to say

"You mean"

"Yes. I am the aggression, beast and that danger that was created by Taehyung's brain." Jk nodded while getting all the points.

"But you were not there when hyungie was there with me in Busan?"

"I was always there bunny. I just didn't showed up infront of you all as it was not needed back then. I was created when Taehyung was 4 years old when his father used to beat him." V said calmly but slight anger could be seen in his eyes when he mentioned about the man who ruined Taehyung's life.

"Then why did you showed up now?" Jk asked

"When Taehyung left you and came back to seoul, his father started to torture and abuse him again but after sometime i took over his body so that i can keep up with all the pain that man caused." V continued

"As during practice, Taehyung was never the one who was able to keep up with it so usually he use to end up by being passed out due to exhaustion and getting beatings by Mr. Kim as he got one more reason to torture him. But when i took over, i was not like Taehyung who would get scared from all the training but instead it excited me, it made me feel excited that i can kill someone and see them begging me for there life."

"When Taehyung took over the company and mafia, i was the one who was responsible for his physical behaviour. Be it fighting or torturing the enemies or being cold and rude towards my employees in both the company and the mafia. It was Taehyung who was responsible for our mental abilities as he was the one who came up with different plans and ideas in both the fields."

Jk was looking at him with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Listen. If you feel that this is weird and yo-"

"Thank you" jk cutted him off, now having a fond look on his face.

"Huh?"

"Thank you for always being there for my hyungie in his hard times. I can't be more grateful and happy to know that there was someone with him when i was not." Jk said while his eyes were having an emotion of gratitude in it.

"So you are not uncomfortable with it?"

"Why I would be uncomfortable with it when all you did was to help my taetae from the past years."

V looked at him as he was happy and proud from Jungkook's response.

'You surely got a lucky one bear.'

'I know, no need to remind me.'

'Oh just how much i wish that you were a whole different person so that i can beat you easily' V said to Taehyung before giving him the control back.

"Kookie"

"You know hyung i sense that something was not right when i first saw you changing your eye colour in the torture room."
Taehyung gasped

"You were knowing about V since then!"

"Yea but i was not sure but got it confirmed in the next time." Jk said and slowly placed himself in Taehyung's lap.

"But you know what? Be it anything, you will always be my Taetae Hyungie and i would always love you." Jk said before initiating a passionate kiss with Taehyung who responded back with a 'i love you' before kissing back with the same force.

A/n
Ok i want to clear somethings up :-

1- Nobody, not even Jimin and Yoongi knows about V but now Jungkook do.

2- You all must be thinking then if Daehyun hates Taehyung then why did he named his company KTH right? Well it is because it was Taehyung's grandfather who started the mafia and company and he named it as KTH as his name was Kim Taehyun and when Taehyung was born, he was the one who named him a familiar sounding name as his.

3- Jungkook also have a little bit same case as, it was his great-grandfather who started the JJK enterprises as his name was Jeon Jungkyun and his grandson(jk's father) named his son's name familiar as his grandfather as he loved him so much.

Thank you
Hope so you are enjoying the story so far
Stay safe
Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 3.2K 19
Story by cutegir2002 >>> Season 2 of IDOL'S BUNNY. In the previous season we saw how the famous ceo Jeon met the well known and world wide famous id...
315K 21.9K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
373K 11.5K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
77.9K 3.1K 59
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...